Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Ok, I am confused. Where should one put them if there isn't a luggage rack in the room? Most homes don't have one.  

I put mine next to the hotel room door or next to my desk. Or if there is a closet, I try to fit mine in there.

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:
  • His stupid "prank" and his disappointment that Shaeda didn't think it was funny.
  • Shaeda's apologizing to him.
  • His dumb t-shirt, "B Grateful," in case she doesn't realize that his prank is serious.

That's only in one scene.

I hate him.

I want to punch his face and kick him in his non existent privates.

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Mother Shaedah sounds like me roaring with laughter while I’m reading and snarking.

I love her! She is right on the money. 

4 minutes ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

Bilal is a psychological abuser.

Word. No more no less. 

2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Oh no, that sounds horrifying! I had the same thing happen to a friend of mine! Glad you're better, m'dear.

Fortunately my son was with me, took me to the ER and stayed with me and got me home. Thank goodness. His cheery presence was also a balm. Love that kid. 

• Love 16

“I would not have brung you to KC if I couldn’t take of you” said the man, who according to his sister, "is very intelligent and quite the catch."

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
On 4/24/2022 at 8:11 PM, Suzywriter said:

I thought Bilge Al was handsome at first. However, his rude, superior face while he is punishing his fiancee gets uglier by the minute. 

I wish I could "like" this 1000 times. After seeing his game, his face and expression make me stabby.

• Love 9
Just now, JennyMominFL said:

who was it that was screaming about the luggage going in The car a few seasons ago?

Leida, with the Eric, the poor alcoholic in Wisconsin, who looked like he was 70 but claimed to be in his 40s.  She screamed, "Put it in proper!"

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

"Albuquerque is prettier than this garage." Lady, he came from Egypt, not an underground bunker.

He will miss the harbour at Alexandria.

• Love 3

Good evening all!

Aww Mohammed made it to the States to Yve and they had  a big hug at the airport.

She says she loves him so much, but does she notice he speaks quite slooowwwly?

• Love 10
Just now, Mrs. Landingham said:

You guys, there is nobody likeable on this show. Nobody. I root for none of them. Rather, I look forward to - nay, I shall cheer - their misfortunes. 

The only one I'm rooting for is Shaeeda for now. And her mother for sure.

• Love 13
1 minute ago, JennyMominFL said:

am I missing anything by not watching that 90 day fiancé show with Ed and others?

Nope. Jesse and Jeniffffee trying to extend their 15 minutes...Debbie wearing inappropriate clothes as she attempts to date...and Pred pretending to be a nice decent guy.

• LOL 5
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

How is The Single Life? Worth watching?

I mean, is any of this franchise really worth watching??

I watch, but I'm sure there are better uses of my time.  Although I fast forward through PrEd and Jesse/Jeniffffffer so I can get through an episode in about 20 minutes.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Bini and Ari are on this. Again. I thought they already got married. 

Nope. Still milking this franchise for all it's worth 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, TazDevil said:

I watch, but I'm sure there are better uses of my time.  Although I fast forward through PrEd and Jesse/Jeniffffffer so I can get through an episode in about 20 minutes.

Probably 19 minutes more than Ed can last.

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, TazDevil said:

Worth watching or worth live snarking? Only you can decide.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Well, that depends on your definition of "worth". The show is crap but we die hards on the live chat enjoy ourselves. 

3 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

am I missing anything by not watching that 90 day fiancé show with Ed and others?

Just some quality snark from your fellow gluttons for punishment. We are a small band of snarkers, but we are mighty. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

OMG Plathville is back? TLC cancels nothing. Nothing. 

I've never watched it.  I'm proud of how much I won't watch on this channel!  But then again . . . 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

I watched an episode featuring Chuck Potthast today and I felt so sorry for him. He talked about his battle with bladder cancer in 2016. I didn't know that he lost his bladder to cancer and has to wear an ostomy bag.

• Love 2