Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I do give her credit. She speaks the language and seemed really at easy with their friends. She didn’t just pick up a boy toy on social media.

She also resembles Betty Boop.

Edited by Suzywriter
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

I do give her credit. She speaks the language and seemed really at easy with their friends. She didn’t just pick up a boy toy on social media.

Her Spanish seems better than Mahog's.

• LOL 7
  • Love 10

I do too. She seems a little hectic but otherwise I'm cautiously optimistic. Guillermo is very cute. 

• Love 10

She’s too good to be true, what ugly editing does Sharpe in store for her I wonder

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

Even though Kara is treating G. Like she’s his mother ‘put your seatbelt on, or you’ll get arrested’, I have a good feeling that these two might make it. 

Edited by Straycat80
  • Love 10

Looks like Baby mi amor made it into the USA with not one problemo!  Now they just need to get in the car and G-O...

So we can get to that airport in South Dakota to see the red carpet entry of.... YOKO MIONA!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Every foreign country on this show is shown with muddy streets, roving packs of dogs, flies, ragged children, and squalor. 

You are right, airports are not located within the city they are usually a couple of miles out and near the poor side of town.  

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

She is 48 bedding a virgin and doesn't feel weird about it? No wonder she is on this shit show.

Wonder if Yvette and cackling friends are all hyped up on Sip.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, AR Traveler said:

We can start with Bilall, or whatever he is.  Nothing wrong with a small home, but at least keep up the maintenance.

Even though he hasn't been on our screen for 5 minutes, I'm still annoyed at what a douchebag he is. 

Last week, in his introduction, his sister cries, because he's been hurt by his ex-wife.  He had claimed that he woke up one day and realized that he was no longer in love with her, and they're better friends now than during their marriage.  

This week, he's harping on his caution and all his dumb tests, which are just deception and manipulation.  And, in every scene, he's so smug and impressed with himself.  What a complete loser - more so than David Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm or others, because they seemed to have little to no self-awareness.

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

I wonder where Guillermo landed, because it doesn't look like JFK.  Not to mention, it takes more than two hours to go through the line for international arrivals.

That was Washington Dulles

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Zombness said:

You are right, airports are not located within the city they are usually a couple of miles out and near the poor side of town.  

I live near one, but we only have a poor side of town. 

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

I wonder where Guillermo landed, because it doesn't look like JFK.  Not to mention, it takes more than two hours to go through the line for international arrivals.

i went through JFK from London last November and it was quick. that’s probably due to lack of international travel from covid.

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

Dulles Airport, Northern Virginia. 

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, Zombness said:
9 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Wasn’t it nice of Kara to travel to Venezuela to accompany her foreign exchange student to the US?

He was not in Venezuela, he was living in DR.

Thanks, I had originally typed “The Dominican” (TM Father Chantel) then I thought he was back home with his family 

• Love 5