Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

You and me, let’s do this. The Ben Hatred Club, all are welcome to join. The only requirement: your hate of Ben must be pure, strong, and everlasting. 

I hate the cycloptic stalker so sign me up

• Love 12
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Mahogs needs lessons from Ximena on how to milk money from incels pedos.

She only got $1000 bucks from the Christian pedo.

Ximena played Mike like a 4 dollar fiddle, and when she was done with him, she kicked his ass to the curb.

• Love 7
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

She scammed you Mike but she doesn’t owe you a relationship because you gave her money

I have to wonder what her scam promises were.  "We will be together forever. My tubes are tied. I want a chair to match the couch and boobs to match the chair. I love you so much, mi amor..."

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

I got an email from Nordstrom telling me my package has been delivered and I have no idea what sleep-meds Eldemarge ordered and I'm afraid to find out.

A Sojaboy necklace.

• LOL 20
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

Ximena played Mike like a 4 dollar fiddle, and when she was done with him, she kicked his ass to the curb.

i put the fault on Mike more than Ximena.

Sorry.

I hate that man with a passion.  During this week I got into an IG fight with someone who I think was Mike but can't be 100% sure as they were using a fake IG account.  He called my boys incels in training.

You pick on me. Fine. You pick on my kids. I will beat you down.

I swear if i ever see this person in real life I will punch him in the nuts.

• Love 12
(edited)

Killing time til the Seinfeld "Shower Head" epi comes on. 

1. The Benz: what an entitled crybaby and drama queen. "I deserve, I deserve, I deserve..." He "deserves" a few more drinks, count on it.  

2. Doesn't he know about rolling clothes for a tight suitcase? Whining because he didn't get to wear his black party shirt. 

3. Demanding "closure" when all he really wants is to mansplain to her over and over. 

4. I hoped the Hogs would NOT go to the airport! God knows she stupidly chose to show up everywhere else. I kept looking on the plane wing just in case. ("A Fish Called Wanda")

Edited by Tuneful
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
Just now, greekmom said:

i put the fault on Mike more than Ximena.

Sorry.

I hate that man with a passion.  During this week I got into an IG fight with someone who I think was Mike but can't be 100% sure as they were using a fake IG account.  He called my boys incels in training.

You pick on me. Fine. You pick on my kids. I will beat you down.

I swear if i ever see this person in real life I will punch him in the nuts.

I got your back. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

Oh my days. Here we go again with this disastrous donkey, Mike. Is he wanting to do “So Long, Farewell” from The Sound of Music??? Harold and Juan do not care about Mike’s stupid ass! For the sweet love of satan! Go away! 

• Love 5

Mike is the creepy one! He looks violent in a quiet, scary way.

Ben & Mike, your women are repulsed by you and don’t want to be in the same physical space as you. NOTHING you say is going to change that. The bridge is burned, the fat lady has sung, the brick wall has fallen - for the love of GOD, take a hint.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13