Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, GrammyPammy said:

Mahogany meets up with Ben again?? We are being played…

I know, right? I was so disappointed. I was hoping she would leave him forever and never come back. He deserves it.

8 hours ago, Trackdawg said:

giphy.gif

I feel like spring is the EPITOME of healthy meals!

8 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Other naughty words come to mind.

Dipshit. Maroon. Ignoramus.

• Love 2
14 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

"Maybe its time to finally call it quits"??? Ben. Ben Ben Ben. Mahogany has already done that. Have you not been paying attention? 

Mahog checked out of the "relationship" faster than she checked out of the AirBnB.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
15 hours ago, Grifter Lives said:

The post-nush is so important that Memphis had to ruin the party and couldn't employ the translator for another hour.  Yet, it's all about protecting her children.

She only rolls out her children when she perceives it will benefit her in some way. What a complete narcissist.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Floatingbison said:

Mahog checked out of the "relationship" faster than she checked out of the AirBnB.

I don't think she ever checked IN let alone out! Girl was in over her head with a relentless predator and needed to fake where she lived and also to get her parents to rescue her from the shabby one star motel that Ben took her to. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Rebky said:

She only rolls out her children when she perceives it will benefit her in some way. What a complete narcissist.

Isn't playing the "my kids are my life" card when they've barely been mentioned previously a familiar trope on this franchise? In fact, it's so commonly used it's on our Bingo Cards 

• Love 4

No Ella and Johnny last night! Well, February has come and gone. Did they ever get to meet up in Dubai? My money's on NO! 

Oh, that reminds me. Where would it be appropriate for us to have a conversation about who we think will and won't be at the Tell All? I realize none of the foreigners will be in the US in person but who will be in the studio and who will be on video? 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 5

I am an international armchair birder. I always sit up and take notice during an episode when they show a bird on the screen long enough for me to identify it. (The most beautiful one yet was the Hyacinth Macaw in the trees when Gino and Jasmine arrived at their paradise island.)

That "chicken" was a Chachalaca: 
"This bird is hunted for food in Panama. It’s often called the paisana or faisana, which means pheasant in Spanish. It’s also sometimes compared to the wild turkey."   So, I'm gonna cut Gino some slack here.  He may not know the difference between fish and fowl, but this bird is definitely edible.

Edited by kirklandia
  • Love 9
59 minutes ago, kirklandia said:

I am an international armchair birder. I always sit up and take notice during an episode when they show a bird on the screen long enough for me to identify it. The most beautiful one was the Hyacinth Macaw in the trees when Gino and Jasmine arrived at their paradise island.

The "chicken" was a Chachalaca.  
"This bird is hunted for food in Panama. It’s often called the paisana or faisana, which means pheasant in Spanish. It’s also sometimes compared to the wild turkey."   So, I'm gonna cut Gino some slack here.  He may not know the difference between fish and fowl, but this bird is definitely edible.

Just like the name implies, TLC, who'd a thunk it.

Thanks for that, it's always good to learn something new every day.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, Rebky said:

Yes she totally is a narcissist.  You know, my kids are not my life.  They really aren't, lol.  I think a more healthy way to say it is:  "My kids are very important to me, yes.  Other things are too, like my health, my spouse, my siblings, my neighbors, my vehicle, and mostly my job."  If my hubs put "My World" under my contact information in his phone I would be all like dude get a hobby.  

Ella, I know you and your tears and really selfish attitude were not on, but please get help.  It is not your "boyfriend's" job to cook for you!  LEARN TO COOK healthy FOR YOURSELF!  It is not that hard.  Get with Purple Carrot, eliminate alcohol, and sugar from your diet and move for ten minutes every day where you break a sweat.  Start small, with some of these steps, don't go cold turkey or you will not be successful.

I don't. He's a shit and deserves everything he's getting now.

I want to give @Pepper Mostly credit for the previous line per Mike.  The funny thing is:  with him, it has been verified he is of the Jewish faith, correct?  Now when he is doing his TH, his dark hair looks like he is wearing a yarmulke!   I can't unsee it! 

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 4
15 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Maybe under that wig, there's an afro that she's really ashamed of or something

In her first episode, she had shoulder length dark hair that she claims is her own hair: image.png.ea25f0a6fcea0dbb206b1ae6c9ac9f8f.png

Spoiler

apparently she's recently had a makeover. She says her hair was falling out due to stress so she had it cut short:image.thumb.png.aa4615753a02845e42a998d0544b00b6.png

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, magemaud said:

In her first episode, she had shoulder length dark hair that she claims is her own hair: image.png.ea25f0a6fcea0dbb206b1ae6c9ac9f8f.png

Reveal spoiler

apparently she's recently had a makeover. She says her hair was falling out due to stress so she had it cut short:image.thumb.png.aa4615753a02845e42a998d0544b00b6.png

That new pic of her reminds me of the Mowry Sisters.

My goodness, I am having such an awful week right now! This has been one of the worst weeks ever for me in such a looooong time. I miss your snark sooo mach! I wish we could snark every day.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

My goodness, I am having such an awful week right now! This has been one of the worst weeks ever for me in such a looooong time. I miss your snark sooo mach! I wish we could snark every day.

Sorry you're having a bad week. We are here for you and are willing to snark every day and twice on Sunday! 

• Love 3
On 3/21/2022 at 3:36 PM, Hotel Snarker said:
On 3/21/2022 at 8:44 AM, Floatingbison said:

And I’m so glad she did.

OR DID SHE?   Heh heh heh heh....

• LOL 3
On 3/20/2022 at 7:02 PM, greekmom said:

I hate them equally but Mike is a cunt

Can't agree.

On 3/20/2022 at 7:02 PM, Zombness said:

Mike you finally got what Ximena is???   Took long but now you know.

Agree...sorta.

On 3/20/2022 at 7:02 PM, Pepper Mostly said:
On 3/20/2022 at 7:00 PM, ExMathMajor said:

I wish I felt sorry for Mike's incel ass...

I don't. He's a shit and deserves everything he's getting now. 

Can't agree.

On 3/20/2022 at 7:03 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

Mike picked the wrong country to claim he's not leaving the apartment because he pays for it, I'm sure some of Ximena's cartel buddies will show him he's wrong.  I don't think anyone in Colombia cares about Mike, or wants to put up with him. 

THE WINNER!  No judging.  No picking on poor lame Mike.  Just a stern educated warning about how things work in Colombia.

Realized "lame" was a judgment.

• Love 3
10 hours ago, magemaud said:

Sorry you're having a bad week. We are here for you and are willing to snark every day and twice on Sunday! 

And come on Mondays for Single Life live chat! I promise you, it’s fun!

1 hour ago, Back Atcha said:

OR DID SHE?   Heh heh heh heh....

Preview next week shows her kissing Ben and I was so disappointed. I was really hoping she left him for good.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Preview next week shows her kissing Ben and I was so disappointed. I was really hoping she left him for good.

Juicy news item about Ben over on his couple's page! 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Watching the sneak peek. Kim “ I love you” Usman “…..” 😂 

"Why won't he kiss me on the lips?" she whines and he offers some lame excuse about the airport being too public. Like people will say, "Hey, look! It's international Superstar Sojaboy! What's he doing kissing that old lady?" Meanwhile, they're outside without a soul around to witness a kiss except the camera crew! It's not like they're saying goodbye at the gate. 

I have to say Kim's hair looked especially bad for her goodbye scenes! 

• Love 6
On 3/23/2022 at 5:53 PM, Gobi said:

Is that possible?

Welp, the possibilities are endless, m'dear.

On 3/23/2022 at 6:15 PM, magemaud said:

On the contrary, I think you'll LOVE what happened to him at his job! 

Lemme guess...he got fired?

21 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Watching the sneak peek. Kim “ I love you” Usman “…..KIMBAAAAAAAAAAALY. KIMBAAAAAAAAAALYYYYYYYY.😂 

FIFY.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:
Spoiler

Apparently TPTB at the Lupus Foundation didn’t like the negative publicity he brought them and he was suspended 

Quote feature didn’t work, this was my response to @Hotel Snarker

Edited by magemaud

Hola, amigos y amigas! I had a long talk with Jesus and he's told me unequivocally that we are meant to be together. 

Peeps, I am in need of snark since we are in the midst of a plumbing crisis (true to family Mostly form, at 4 PM on a Saturday a pipe from the tub went, water pouring through the ceiling, no plumber available until Monday). I'm a wreck, I have no sangfroid when it comes to plumbing. I crave diversion! I know you Primetimer pals won't let me down!

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Will be watching the Oscars. Is this the last show of this season?

Sean Penn is promising trouble if Zelensky doesn’t get a platform. Even so I shall watch this shite because it what I do, it’s all I can do.

• LOL 5
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hola, amigos y amigas! I had a long talk with Jesus and he's told me unequivocally that we are meant to be together. 

Peeps, I am in need of snark since we are in the midst of a plumbing crisis (true to family Mostly form, at 4 PM on a Saturday a pipe from the tub went, water pouring through the ceiling, no plumber available until Monday). I'm a wreck, I have no sangfroid when it comes to plumbing. I crave diversion! I know you Primetimer pals won't let me down!

Always on the weekend, dammit!  That's awful!

• Love 7
20 hours ago, magemaud said:
  Reveal spoiler

Apparently TPTB at the Lupus Foundation didn’t like the negative publicity he brought them and he was suspended 

Quote feature didn’t work, this was my response to @Hotel Snarker

Oh, I am so relieved.

2 hours ago, Ginos Black Hat said:

ive been reading the subreddit this morning and it looks like we will  be having an unhinged episode tonight. im excited to snark with you all! but first... i will take a nap!

I hope this is the last ep before the Tell All! I am super pumped up to be snarking with you guys again! This has been such a long and exhausting week. My mall shopping break had to be ruined on Friday because I was denied a parking spot by three white men! Grr! Luckily I am back in front of the TV and ready to snark B90, hopefully for the last time before the Tell All! Let's do this!

• Love 6