Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And now he's being sorely tested because it seems Mahogany could stand to lose a few pounds. (Not fat shaming! She's lovely. But through a Ben lens? She's not the swimsuit model he was envisioning).

Mahog is super cute.  Ben should be grateful, even if she's paid by the hour for her appearance and hoping for the Peruvian version of a Daytime Emmy next year.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

Surprise. It’s Sumit’s parents. 

I regret I cannot give this comment all the likes. I literally LOL. And then thought I would pay for a show where Sumit’s parents yell at all these couples.

• LOL 8
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

I think Mahogany AND her parents just want this weirdass American old man to not have any IDEA where they actually live.  Just in case.

Yup. Since he didn't back down from flying over there when she (or the catfish) told him not to, and he went rogue out to her town, he's coming across like a stalker, and they're nervous. The apartment appears to be a rental with no personal touches, and even this idiot can see that.  

Jasmine now has "hand" to torture Gino for eternity, and she's lovin' it. 

• Love 13

Geez, I’m so sick of Kim/Usman’s “boyfriend-girlfriend” crap. It’s like they are in middle school.

That spice tour does look cool, though…and Kimbally looks better with that crown on!

Edited by GrammyPammy
  • Love 20
Just now, RichiesOlderBro said:

Anyone know if Sojaboy is divorced from BGL?

Spoiler

according to Lisa, they are not.  He hasn't filed in Nigeria but neither does the US recognize the marriage so she got hitched to someone else.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5