Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

THAT is a good question.  Gino is repulsive, lacks confidence, no charisma, not funny.. dresses like shit, bald as light bulb in a hurricane . . . the list goes on and on....he doesn't even qualify as a Lovable Loser.

Not like comes across as charming, can make her laugh, supports her, is her best friend....

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

THAT is a good question.  Gino is repulsive, lacks confidence, no charisma, not funny.. dresses like shit, bald as light bulb in a hurricane . . . the list goes on and on....he doesn't even qualify as a Lovable Loser.

I imagine him to have a moldy smell as well. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
Just now, Floatingbison said:

Right? But creeps like Gino are a specialty of this franchise. See also: Big Ed, Colt, Jorge, Ukraine David, Mike "she's not a prostitute!".... 

At least poor old loser Mike seems to be a kind person and not a creep. Just really stupid. 

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Not like comes across as charming, can make her laugh, supports her, is her best friend....

He's just creepy. A creepy creeper with weird teeth and a sensory integration disorder wardrobe. 

• Love 11

Aren't there tons of tall, dark, and handsomes in Jasmine's 'hood? No emigration to the US is worth time with Gino!

"Hold still...Got it! Just wanted a lock of your hair to help me remember you."

"This won't  hurt ...much. There! Just wanted a drop of your blood to remember you by!"

Edited by LennieBriscoe
I STILL cannot remember these freakin' names!
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Gino is repulsive, lacks confidence, no charisma, not funny

I can overlook a lot when somebody makes me laugh. But the unattractive people on this show also seem to have dud personalities. Probably why they have to bribe foreigners with a green card/money, etc.

• Love 16
5 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

Gino cleaned out the hotel of all of their pens.  Take one as a souvenir but leave some for other people!!

My mom doe s that…even when she was in the hospital  took all the peanut butter packets. At my dads funeral ( only 6 of us due to lockdown) she grabbed the basket of tissue packets and dumped it in her purse between sobs. It’s …wrong… I admit I laughed a little…tough day.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • LOL 4
  • Love 11
4 minutes ago, TMI said:

Gino taking all the stuff from hotel ...bet he has towels, soap, toilet paper....just a class act~

He would want to get his money's worth, I think he's pretty tight with the funds!

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

Mike really messed up, expecting her to be excited but her mom and sister couldn’t even be there.

2 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Isn't one or two of her children living with her mother?  If so, won't he meet them, too?

IIRC one child lives with the stepfather and the other with the mother. I don't know if either child will meet Gino or not.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I can overlook a lot when somebody makes me laugh. But the unattractive people on this show also seem to have dud personalities. Probably why they have to bribe foreigners with a green card/money, etc.

I remember I thought Tim was repulsive looking…now I don’t think he is so bad….he is very funny and seems like a nice guy

• Love 11
Just now, greekmom said:

In one way I do feel bad for Mike. I mean he wants to find a girl.  There is nothing wrong with wanting to find a partner. Idiot just went about it the wrong way and the wrong woman.

Maybe he did it the right way…I wonder if his Instagram is blowing up.  

• Love 4