Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

17 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Hi guys, not staying. I lost my girl Adelaide (Jack RussellTerrier). I just can’t do it tonight, but be back next Sunday xx

I'm really sorry, Mate. Keep your chin up ♥️

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Right? This bitch shouldn’t be complaining. He pays her bills while she sticks her legs in the air in prison. If that is the worst thing he does then I think she is doing pretty good this time.

Right? Ximena is Princess Grace all of a sudden?

• LOL 12
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Right? Ximena is Princess Grace all of a sudden?

Those gang tats scream grace and class. She is such a delicate sophisticated flower having sex at the cleanest prison table. Next she will complain about elbows on the table.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • LOL 14
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Hey Ximena, news flash, men burp and fart. Deal with it, at least Mike isn’t in prison. 

She doesn’t know how to have a relationship with a man who’s not trying to kill her.

• LOL 4
  • Love 7

ASIAN PRINCE???  That is hysterical!! Fly to Dubai... Quarantine for 14 days... He's probably worried his parents are going to be homeless if he does all this shit just for Annie Oakley/Princess Leia.  Ugh.  She's a fiend.

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
29 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

Hi everyone:  I’ve had an incredibly hard 2 weeks and I am ready for anything to take my mind off my my troubles.  On Wednesday my mom agreed to have my brother taken off life support.  He died on Thursday with my sister and I by his side.  He never regained consciousness after he fell.  I just left my mom’s house where she was having an huge argument with my sister.  These things bring out the best in people.😩

I'm so very sorry @Emmeline.  I'm sure the stress and tension has been insurmountable.  Please take care of yourself. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, goofygirl said:

ASIAN PRINCE???  

2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

"Johnny is my Asian prince. Or is it Chinese prince? They're the same thing, right? I mean, they're both next in line to be Emperor of Japan, right?"

giphy.gif

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

My big news this week is that I adopted a hamster from the Humane Society. He doesn't have a name yet, but he is so soft and cute.

20220123_203856.jpg

Maybe you can name him after one of the guys from 90 Day, Usman, Gino, Mike, Hamza the Hamstah? LOL.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

ASIAN PRINCE???  That is hysterical!! Fly to Dubai... Quarantine for 14 days... He's probably worried his parents are going to be homeless if he does all this shit just for Annie Oakley/Princess Leia.  Ugh.  She's a fiend.

1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Is this chick unaware that 800,000 people have died from this virus? Ella is just so selfish. Her fetish is driving her to be so self absorbed.

She seems to be...dumb.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
Just now, kacesq said:

Can someone please tell me which culture *doesn't* value family?

Well, I for one am glad that Ella's friend's Asian husband was there to provide insight on Asian culture, because as you know they are interchangeable and all have the same values and traditions and culture. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 4

Johnny needs to support his parents and leave his son and risk covid for Princess Fantasia!  could she possibly think of his side and not her version of an Asian Prince.

• Love 7
Just now, TMI said:

Johnny needs to support his parents and leave his son and risk covid for Princess Fantasia!  could she possibly think of his side and not her version of an Asian Prince.

Quarantining alone for two weeks in Dubai sounds miserable. 

• Love 6
15 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I was going to go dry tonight but these guys are sooooo boring.

What can i mix with vodka besides OJ ?

Cranberry juice. We had a memorial of life for a friend today and that’s what I drank all afternoon, I’m just now sobering up. 

• Love 2