Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Funny how Kim said she knows she isn’t his girlfriend and will allow him to have a side piece to have a baby yet is ready to flip the table over a business meeting…..red flag for that bull

She looks like she could get mean to me, he may have BGL 2: Electric Boogaloo and he deserves it. 😂

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 10
Just now, Toodleoo said:

I swear, do all these couples think their nether regions will spring to life upon meeting in real life and start translating vi the power of luuuuv???

Well Alina’s nether region gets WiFi so..

• Useful 1
  • LOL 11
15 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

YES! My daughter was Mabel at Comic Con 2 years ago.

Ah! Is that the reason so many little girls are named "Mabel" lately?

Edited by Suzywriter
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Memphis, PLEASE get some therapy. You have overcome so much in your life yet you don’t think you deserve better?

Memphis, there's still time to throw over Hamza and see if his much better looking friend, who has a car, is game. Just sayin'.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

You guys….a distant relative just left his wife of 20 years for a co_ worker…right after Christmas…they have kids…fucking crazy town 

the heart wants what it wants....  until its time for divorce court.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

I was watching a marathon of "The Golden Girls" today (RIP Betty White) and Sophia was talking about how the women in her village didn't shave their pits. Rose asked what they looked like in sundresses. Dorothy replied, "Like Milton Berle, Rose." Kind of like Kim?

• LOL 13
  • Love 2
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Her face is…I’ll see myself out

I agree.

Usman's bros are stupid. They can learn the art of the grift from Sojaboy and obtain goodies and a green card.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Kim, maybe you should stick your face in that ice. It wasn't your ankles that sent him running. 

1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

"No sexy time? No sexy time!?!" This poor driver...

I was cringing the whole time. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2