Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

At least Mike made an effort to learn some Spanish! I do believe this is a first!

Yeah, at least Mike took the time to learn the language. It's not a very high bar but for this show, it's nice to see people actually being able to communicate with each other and making the effort to learn a language.

I worry Mike is gonna get his heart broken. I don’t think she runs with a good crowd.

• Love 4

My loves. I was struck by porch pirates today for the first time. I need your loving words of snark to comfort me. Tonight I will introduce you to one friend/furniture salesman/immigration attorney who’ll ask you scripted invasive questions and accuse you of being a prostitute. Then I will go wedding dress shopping with one of your female relatives who does not like me. 

Edited by charmed1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, OneGuy said:

That was a stimulating conversation between Mike and Ximena.

Well, Ximena isn't interested in talking, if you know what I mean.

Caleb brought Alina a Turkish coffee. Or, as they call it in Turkey, coffee. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Hello! All I've done today is nap and eat chocolate cake. I'm full of sugar and well rested.

That sounds absolutely wonderful.  I cleared the 8” of snow from my driveway and packed Xmas decor, I needed a nap and some chocolate cake if I had any!

• Love 5
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Coffee is better in Turkey

• Useful 1
  • LOL 13

You can't force affection. The guy had a 30 hour flight and is tired. Maybe both of you get your own rooms for two or three days and get to know each other a bit more slowly than have instant expectations.

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I LOVE Turkish coffee. But I just have to say no to greasy Caleb and his leggings.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
11 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Hello, my friends! It is time to watch part four of this 90 Day Fiance shitshow! My birthday is tomorrow and I've got to catch a flight back home so I may not be on for the whole time, but I'm ready to snark with you all! Let's get it on!

Happy birthday! 

• Love 7

Why don't these idiots talk about their physicality?  Like, maybe talk about their height, talk about their weight or at least show a full length body shot at some point.

Caleb telling Alina that ten minutes to wash her face is too long, did he think about the process she has go thru to climb up to the sink?  Maybe she was freshening up for the you know what.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9