Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

So Mike has been supporting her and her sons. She sees him as a green card. If he’s that dumb I don’t feel sorry for him. 

Exama is not ever planning on coming to the US.  She wants to just keep Mike on the line sending her money every month. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, greekmom said:

Damn it Mike. Go to San Diego comic con (or Fan Expo in Canada). Find a nice girl there to settle down.

I've heard that those comic cons are actually huge hook up scenes. 

• Useful 6
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Ximena is going to eat Mike alive and those kids are going to tie him to a tree.

He is so not prepared for her. She's a scrappy tough cookie who had to grow up fast. He, bless him, is an innocent soul. She'll have him for breakfast. 

• Love 13
5 minutes ago, kacesq said:

So David and Annie are importing her relatives for this spinoff? 

Yes, and the 'nephew' is the oldest looking teen I've ever seen.    There's no way he's under 18.       

Kim's wardrobe of Usman t-shirts must be huge.    Her decoration of her bed is so awful    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

He’s going all the way to Colombia for this? He can find a woman like this anywhere in the U.S. Oh well. His friends and family tried to warn him. Mike’s a fool.

I mean if he wants to support a family, foster or adopt locally Mikey.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

Crikey. Ximena is outright owning her brazen and quite shameless fleecing of Mike. She isn’t pretending at all. She’s still in love with her younger boy’s father. Mike is her Mr. Right Now Until Harold Steven’s Daddy Leaves Prison. I’m not even sure what to say other than good luck, Mike.

Edited by Mrs. Landingham
  • Love 13