Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Where is Ari’s ex from!  Can’t place the accent?  Had he quarantined before walking in end and picking up the baby?

Argentina and I think they said he quarantined after he landed.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

I have a a 5-head myself, and I wear bangs. Hers is so strange it's hard to look away. I'm thinking of calling ot a mannullet--mannequin in the front, party in the back!

When I had cancer years ago I was sent catalogues with all kinds of wig and hairpiece options, synthetic and natural. With her money, she could afford the very best from a specialty boutique. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
30 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Hey, has anybody tried Thrive cosmetics? I'd pay $26 for a lipstick if it REALLY stays on all day.

I never tried any lip products but I have purchased the mascara, an eye pallet and an eyeshadow stick.  I liked those products.  I have tried many lip products that claim to last for hours and have never found one that works.  I am ashamed to admit this because I don’t want to put anymore $$ in their pockets but, I purchased one of the Kylie Jenner lip kits.  That actually last a while even under a mask.  However, I’m not crazy about the color I chose because I bought it on line.

Shame on that blonde fake psychic for exploiting all those 911 victims families.

Bini, nobody wants to rekindle anything with Ari, Leandro is not interested, he is counting his blessings that he can leave anytime he wants.

Ari and her comment about how Leandro could have had a baby but he missed out...he did not even react!

Ari does not know what a queen size bed looks like?

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I don’t think she’s a cute blonde though....she’s not exactly pulling in really hot guys imo. She has guys who need something from her.

1 minute ago, magemaud said:

but Ari is NOT at all cute

Blonde women -- natural or not -- are not common in most of the world. They tend to draw attention regardless of what they actually look like in the face.

I'm very sorry to bring this up, because I thought I'd scrubbed it from my memory, but remember how Usman introduced Baby Girl Lisa in the club? Next to her, Ari is Miss America.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Tuneful said:

When I had cancer years ago I was sent catalogues with all kinds of wig and hairpiece options, synthetic and natural. With her money, she could afford the very best from a specialty boutique. 

I read that "sent cantaloupes with all kinds of wigs..."

And I thought "Well, that's using your melon!"

Oh, I'm a little tired tonight. 

• LOL 10
6 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I don’t think she’s a cute blonde though....she’s not exactly pulling in really hot guys imo. She has guys who need something from her.

I agree, and she is less attractive just because she thinks she is 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I also had a big crush on Simon Le Bon from Duran Duran. I still do now.

Simon Le Bon asked me and my friend for sex and drugs while we were driving next to his limo on 95, we had just seen them in concert that night and there they were...we declined both requests.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Floatingbison said:

Duran Duran was a legit band, they had serious chops.  

One of the most underrated rhythm sections ever...and no, I'm not saying that because I had a big honking poster of John Taylor on my bedroom wall back in the day...

• Love 7