Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Gobi said:

She's into everything Asian culture. Is she aware that there are multiple Asian cultures?

Thank you. Asia is a giant ass continent (I’m not talking about her body). Her fetishim is real. 

• Love 9

The conversation about ripped jeans cracks me up because my mom is horrified by people who wear them, especially me. She always offers to sew them.😂 “Oh my god, your pants are full of holes!” As someone who grew up in abject poverty, she can’t fathom why someone would pay to look poor. In my defense, I only have one pair and they’re baggy and almost 20 years old. I hate skinny jeans. 

Edited by charmed1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

As someone who is part asian, I have always avoided boys/men all my life who have an 'asian obsession'. They litterally do not look at you as a person but attracted to anyone of a particular race. Somehow that in itself always felt rascist to me.

• Useful 2
  • Love 18

I bet $10 American dollars that Johnny isn't coming.

Shocked she's riding a horse. I had a co-worker who was a large woman like Ella and she was told she wasn't allowed to ride due to her weight.

She actually did the surgery so she can ride horses.

• Love 9
Just now, LEILANI2 said:

As someone who is part asian, I have always avoided boys/men all my life who have an 'asian obsession'. They litterally do not look at you as a person but attracted to anyone of a particular race. Somehow that in itself always felt rascist to me.

Heya there hot stuff!

:)

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
Just now, charmed1 said:

The conversation about ripped jeans cracks me up because my mom is horrified by people who wear them, especially me. She always offers to sew them. “Oh my god, your pants are full of holes!” As someone who grew up in abject poverty, she can’t fathom why someone would pay to look poor. In my defense, I only have one pair and they’re baggy and almost 20 years old. I hate skinny jeans. 

In middle school I ripped my jeans to be cool. Except I ripped them vertically and it only looked like I’d gotten into a fight with a box cutter and lost.

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, peaceknit said:

So....a Chinese bachelor. He's branching out, not enough Chinese women.

There actually is a shortage of Chinese women, due to the "one child" policy in place for years. Most parents wanted a son and females were often aborted.

Edited by Gobi
  • Love 4

I think looking at the Farmers Seeking website might be more helpful than Johnny the Chinese ONE who isn't going to crap on her.

Lort.  Memphis' Tunisian guy sure is looking forward to "sexy time" isn't he??  I think she is too though, so there's that.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

I know there haaass to be men around who would like to date this girl who is plus-sized and pretty.  But no, she is only looking for someone who looks like her "anime crush?"  Okay girl, well....best of luck.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Two words: low standards. 

My guess is the 'boyfriends' Tammy has are either hired, or just want the TV money.    

I really am worried for Mike, and for Ella.   After her mother's conversation with Ella, I'm hoping Johnny really does want a relationship, and not just another person who will hurt her.

• Love 11