Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Howdy Fellow Snarkers!  Hope you all had a great Christmas!  So, onward to the snark...

Is it just me or does Jasmine seem like a bunny boiler?? I feel like she's just on simmer right now but could definitely go full on at a moment's notice.  Not sure she's all there...

Alina honey; you need to find somebody (ANYBODY BUT CALEB) to fall in love with.  Caleb doesn't strike me as the type of guy that would be taking great care with you. JMHO.

Mike is just sad in a way.  He's gonna take this one home to Dad and Pops; along with her TWO KIDS.... What the actual hell??

Asian  Loving Lady is straight up nutso.

• Love 20
3 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Cowlib is in shock in addition to being an ass.

I don't like him. I don't like him at all, but I do wonder if Alina kept anything under wraps. I mean, if I was 3' tall, I might want to mention that to an average size person, just so that they don't choose activities that I couldn't do. 

• Love 8
20 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Miss you guys so mach too! Merry Christmas! Unfortunately my Christmas was ruined in the middle of the day. I was suspended once again on Reddit for saying I wanted to punch some sense into Caleb because he cares about magnum condoms and backpacks more than Alina’s special disability needs. I did not deserve that at all, and I started crying for hours knowing that I had gotten attacked on there the past few days for just stating my opinions. Someone called me “sick in the head” for saying that Brandon’s parents’ farm is a puppy mill. Someone called me a “bad bot” for saying that Caleb was wrong to book a hotel without an elevator or first floor rooms. I was gaslighted for saying that I hate Ari. Some Redditors hated me to the point that they went and downvoted every single comment of mine. I even had a bot that impersonated me copy and post some of my comments everywhere, and it was so annoying. And I finally got suspended today, which upset me to the core. And even worse, it happened on Christmas Day, which is a very special day. It shouldn’t have happened on Christmas.

I think I’m going to get off of 90 Day Fiance world on Reddit. Those two subs used to be super fun to be in (like, spring to early July) but now several people have joined, many of them trolls and miserable people who love to bully others, and they both made the subs overall trash. So mach trash that I was suspended for saying that I wanted to punch SteVen and now Caleb in the face. I think I’m going to get off that site permanently, just like I did with all other social media apps where I talked to people about 90 Day Fiance.

The Facebook groups have no idea what they were talking about, plus there were s bunch of trolls and even one that chased me in one FB group and reported every single one of my posts so that I could not like or comment any post or other comment on there. Instagram used to be fun, but it slowly became more and more toxic because I felt the accounts were ‘sensory overloading’ me (I’m autistic). And now Reddit has officially done the same thing, even though I have not wanted it to at all. I’m gonna get off that site permanently, and from now on, you guys will be my only snarking community. I am thankful that I found you guys to snark with, because my world with 90 Day Fiance would never be the same without you. And I sure as hell hope that you guys don’t get toxic one day. Thank you so mach for making 90 Day Fiance a whole lotta fun for me! Really appreciate it! You all are the best of the best!

Sorry you had to deal with all of that, especially on Christmas! Stick with us instead :). 

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

As a more-than-50-year-old with ripped skinny jeans, get the ones with more stretch so you can take full steps without walking pigeon-toed, and wear stylish **structured sandals** with support and a strap around the back, NOT flipflops that show your ashy old bulging heels and fallen arches.  The good brands make gorgeous sandals with shiny buckles and decorations that hide the fact that you need something SOLID when you're playing cougar.

I have to admit I have one pair of jeans with the holes in them but they aren’t that tight.  I’ve had them for a few years and haven’t worn them in a while. Not that I don’t like them, but since working from home I don’t wear jeans or structured pants very often.  I’m perpetually in leggings since covid started and I like it.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

HA!  The look on SojaBoy's face when hugging BGK!  Is the green card really worth it Usman?

I think in his mind, that green card is his entrance into the whole world of being a CELEBRITY RAPPER.  He's seeing $$$$ for himself.  He has to get here one way or the other!

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Is it just me or does Jasmine seem like a bunny boiler?? I feel like she's just on simmer right now but could definitely go full on at a moment's notice.  Not sure she's all there...

Jasmine is straight up nuts and delusional.  Gino needs to turn around, go home and start searching at the Columbian Robotics Exhibit for a partner. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Oh Ella. If you are super into everything Asian, sign up for karate classes and get a little exercise.

Yeah that aint happening.

I feel for her but she's really going about this the WRONG way.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

The 1000 lb sisters can get a date but I can't?

Same here. I'm too big to be small and too small to be big, so I don't attract either type of lunatic. 

1 minute ago, Chloe Dog said:

But look at how low their standards are...

Mine are pretty low and it's crickets all the way!!

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

I have to admit I have one pair of jeans with the holes in them but they aren’t that tight.  I’ve had them for a few years and haven’t worn them in a while. Not that I don’t like them, but since working from home I don’t wear jeans or structured pants very often.  I’m perpetually in leggings since covid started and I like it.

After a year plus working from home in leggings, wearing what my boss and I called "hard pants" is pretty much out of the question. 

2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

The 1000 lb sisters can get a date but I can't?

Two words: low standards. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4