Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

33 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Hello all!   Sumit is never marrying this woman.

In other news, the coworker I want to make out with... it hasn't happened YET but we ARE hanging out tomorrow evening after work so Fingers Crossed.  I need to touch another human in a sexy way, light a candle for me. 

Good luck @Eldemarge  I'm rooting for you to get down and dirty with The Co Worker. We'll expect details next week.  Lots of details.

Edited by Floatingbison
  • LOL 7
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

I scheduled my booster and flu shot for  the same day. I may need Sumit’s parents to stand at the edge of my bed and berate me afterwards.

Don't do that!  You need to split them up a little!  Just like a week or so in between.

Can Ellie just cut off that beard braid while he's sleeping? Just a thought.

Edited by goofygirl
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Janice is making it very clear that that apartment in Addis Ababa is not Bini's home. It's Ari's. Janice and "Dr. Weinberg" pay for it and consider that Bini is there on sufferance. They are furious that he actually had friends over while Ari was away. By their lights he should have lived like some kind of monk. And as if he was a guest. 

Bini is yet another exotic pet that Janice and Dr. Weinberg pay for so they don't have to incessantly explain to Ari that exotic pets are NEVER happy in captivity. They just keep buying bigger cages and nicer leashes so that Ari won't release that honking cry.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Was wondering where you popped off to. I figured you got sick of this show. I hope things are getting better and looking up. So sorry for your loss.

Prayers for you.

• Love 5

2 minutes ago, FrancescaFiore said:

Glory hallelujah, Janice believes Bini! Now maybe can talk her nutjob daughter down a little bit.

Man, Sumit could not look more like a mouse caught in a trap.

Evil-in just let Snorey go already. This is excruciating for all of us.

Steven? You're still here? Oh, well then, fuck off to Kolob again, asshole.

How on earth will Janice square this? Ari is convinced Bini cheated, she's completely internalized it and will not be swayed. How can Janice continue to kiss Ari's ass and enable her while disagreeing with her conviction that Bini is is an evil cheater and betrayer of the sacred family home?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Gobi said:

They should just change the name to The Freak Show Channel.

I call it "The Looney Channel".      I still wouldn't miss My 600 lb Life, or Dr. Proctor's show following, Too Large.     

Victor should hurt the person that did that hairdo that he has, with the braid in his beard, and the bun on his head.     People do have emotional trauma after natural disasters.     It will take a lot of time to get through the aftermath. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Victor could be rebuilding his life, caring for his family, helping his friends and neighbors while they all collectively suffered through an incredible tragedy that cost so many lives, or he could be tour guide to an annoying needy lady who's can only think about herself right now.

He knows who pays the bills.

• Useful 2
  • Love 9

Ellie is so surprised to see damage from a direct hit from a Cat 5 hurricane. She’s bonkers.

But now that he has shown her everything, she totally understands 👌 okay then

This is still never going to work with them, he probably wants her to go back home 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
7 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

873A8AD8-B958-4920-B5CC-B93502505414.jpeg

TrackKitty LUUUUVES scary movies (and I occasionally tolerate them). We binged a bunch in October and I THOUGHT we were watching Tales From The Crypt... but it turned out to be the incredibly campy 80s flick Tales From The Darkside  🤦‍♂️

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Ellie can’t even complete a sentence without relating it to herself. Instead of saying “that is so scary” she has to say “that is so scary to me” and that kind of speech pattern is so telling about a person.

They pound that language into us in grief therapy, and we forever sound like self-absorbed idiots.  

She may actually be a self absorbed idiot, but I suspect she also is carrying around a big dose of "how to not be a total wet blanket after being widowed", which turns us into total wet blankets. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

I REALLY hate Ellie.. she is showing the WORST OF WOMEN.. first of all, that guy is.. uh.. GROSS!.. and second.. SHE HAS NO SELF-ESTEEM.. STOP MAKING WOMEN LOOK BAD!!  We HAVE self-esteem (ok, sometimes) but we know what is right.. and SHE IS NOT RIGHT.. if you disagree..ok.. 

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

How on earth will Janice square this? Ari is convinced Bini cheated, she's completely internalized it and will not be swayed. How can Janice continue to kiss Ari's ass and enable her while disagreeing with her conviction that Bini is is an evil cheater and betrayer of the sacred family home?

A think a part of Janice wants Ari off her hands. She will continue to interfere and pays the bills but she likes the Ari is with someone she can control from afar with $$$

• Useful 3
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Ari is a mental case and her mother is.. ok, probably the same.. an enabler.. and WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS??!!  BUT Ari lets her.. ugh

• Love 9
1 minute ago, JennyMominFL said:

Hi all. My life has been crazy so i havent been around for a while. My mother died, my husband could barely walk and had surgery to fix it. Them we drove my son cross country from Florida to Portland.  Then we went to the UK for 3 weeks. Then when i got home i got Bells palsy and half of my face is paralyzed, Good times.

I have been catching up on the show and i am only 2 behind. I have 2 Doctor Who conventions the next 2 weekends, one on Long Island and one in chicago. After that i hope to be back for real . I Just wanted to say hi in case anyone was wondering where i went.

Hi, @JennyMominFL. My condolences. Wow, you've been through a lot. Glad to see you back.

Happy birthday greetings to @Auntie Anxiety and @Emmeline... I've been over here eating snacks in your honor.

• Love 9