Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Gobi said:

Four years? Kenny will be dead and buried by then.

Looks like we have a new theme shaping up. "One foot in the grave". Big Ed's daughter was saying that his life was "winding down". He's all of 55. And now we have the looming threat of Kenny's inevitable decline into his dotage. He's 58, not 88!

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

Remember those “One of these things is not like the other, one of these things doesn’t belong” four-panels from Sesame Street?

Areola’s nose is straight up that one panel out of the four in this family

Edited by Toodleoo
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Ari's siblings are probably pissed that their mom and dad are footing the bills for Ari's lifestyle.

They also want to watch her struggle from front row seats. They can't torment her from so far away.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

Half sister and her husband or brother, (sitting at the table?) both look like they wish Ari was anywhere but in their house, with the grandmother whining about how Ari and Avi should live with her.   

Ari only has two expressions, s#*$ eating grin, and that awful grimace that looks like she's constipated.  

Mama Sumit is going to ride Jenny into the ground.   I can't wait to see Mama S. show Jenny what her life will be like if she becomes her mother-in-law.    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 3
  • Love 11
4 minutes ago, Toodleoo said:

Remember those “One of these things is not like the other, one of these things doesn’t belong” four-panels from Sesame Street?

Areola’s nose is straight up that one panel out of the four

Maybe mommy was the town mattress in her youth

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Areola is teaching a master class in manipulation. She’s good at getting people to do what she wants and makes them think it’s their idea.

You give her more credit than she deserves 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I hope not! I'm a year older than he is! Of course, I don't have on Spanx, so I can breathe. 

Im older than  him too! Kenney is a young 58!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4