Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

They love it. I have a dracaena that is over 40 years old, and a couple of pothos that are almost 30. And about 60 more too. They'll be fine, its a nice treat for them! 

I can kill a plant within a week or two. None will live for 40 years with me.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

Didn't Jenny do this?

Yes, but Jenny's visa was for 10 years, and she had to leave the country for a few days every certain interval, and then could reenter India.   Either Jen applied for the wrong visa, or they changed the Visa system.   Or it's a storyline. 

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
Just now, CrazyInAlabama said:

Yes, but Jenny's visa was for 10 years, and she had to leave the country for a few days every certain interval, and then could reenter India.   Either Jen applied for the wrong visa, or they changed the Visa system.   Or it's a storyline. 

He said it was a tourist Visa. A i smell a rat.

• Like 8

Jen, get a more sane hairstyle first.  Then, figure out if you're actually getting married and pin down a date.  Don't hop on a plane until you have that.  That is what normal people do.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Our civilization is screwed. No one bothers to read books anymore.

I do! I have a goal of a book a week and write them all down to keep track. At the end of the year I count up and see how I did. I usually manage about 55-60. Right now I'm reading Ronan Farrow's "Catch and Kill". So far so good. He's a good writer. 

• Like 4
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, GrammyPammy said:

Jen may be highly educated but she is lacking common sense. How could she not know the details of her visa when so much is at stake??

The same way she didn’t know she was supposed to take care of Rishi’s whole family. And that they were trying to find him a wife, etc.

in summary, Jen is an idiot.

• Like 4
  • Applause 4

I do! I have a goal of a book a week and write them all down to keep track. At the end of the year I count up and see how I did. I usually manage about 55-60. Right now I'm reading Ronan Farrow's "Catch and Kill". So far so good. He's a good writer. 

I read 64 books last year. I am trying for 72 this year.

• Like 3
  • Love 3

I just started rereading Behind the Scenes at the Museum. I read it when it first came out and it was time. What a fantastic book.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

They love it. I have a dracaena that is over 40 years old, and a couple of pothos that are almost 30. And about 60 more too. They'll be fine, its a nice treat for them! 

That is impressive!! I have a 55 year old turtle...most other things don't last very long here. 

• Mind Blown 8
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

If I were sitting Uncle Mackmood's livingroom with women covered from head to toe and asked why I was not wearing a hijab I would run, not walk but run to the nearest airport and get the fuck out of there. Nicole is an idiot.

It'll mess up her wig

• LOL 4
1 minute ago, CSunshine76 said:

The same way she didn’t know she was supposed to take care of Rishi’s whole family. And that they were trying to find him a wife, etc.

in summary, Jen is an idiot.

So, like, do the brain cells and intelligence deteriorate on the plane ride there, or were they never there to begin with? This seems to be an issue with most of the Americans before they travel.

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
Just now, Bees52 said:

So, like, do the brain cells and intelligence deteriorate on the plane ride there, or were they never there to begin with? This seems to be an issue with most of the Americans before they travel.

The brain cells become dicktamized. 

• LOL 8