Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

How is Tim not gay? His outfit screams gay or bi

I can’t stop looking at the width of his shoulders.  They are so small relative to the size of his midsection.  I realize that this is something he might not be able to control, it’s just very odd.  He should be wearing a constructed suit jacket with shoulder pads.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

I can’t stop looking at the width of his shoulders.  They are so small relative to the size of his midsection.  I realize that this is something he might not be able to control, it’s just very odd.  He should be wearing a constructed suit jacket with shoulder pads.

He has a really weird shape. His head, neck and shoulders are out of proportion, and his midsection looks llike he has a colostomy bag. I wonder if he had childhood cancer. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

Eggs-zactly!  His shoulders are just weird.  tiny.

• Thanks 1
  • Love 5

Hear me out about Tim, who I like actually but note he has never had children and always was a good 'dad' to all the women in his life.  Female to Male trans, it would explain how he sits and the small shoulders.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Thanks 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

He has a really weird shape. His head, neck and shoulders are out of proportion, and his midsection looks llike he has a colostomy bag. I wonder if he had childhood cancer. 

If I’m reading this right, you don’t like his appearance?

• Love 3

Mama Jibri, he's not bubbly and excited because you're constantly throwing cold water on him. Jesus fucking Christ. "Blowback from Miona"? THEY ARE ENGAGED. She is expecting to get fucking married! And you think she'd be wrong to be mad about being bait and switched? Gah. 

• Like 1
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

He has child bearing hips.

• Wink 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 2