Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Mo is such a wet blanket.

Besides his abs what did Yve see in this ass?

I don't think Muslim men go downtown either and he seems lazy.  Yve is an idiot.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 8

This is the first mask Yve's worn.  Of course, it's a bedazzled pirate.  And, of course, restaurants and bars were fully open while there were mask mandates.  So realistic.

She should be careful - for her son's sake.

Again, Mohammed's high, lovey-dovey voice distracted me from the dislike for Yve I just realized.

• Love 9

Everyone is so BAFFLED and MYSTIFIED by these things. Its as if they didn't have a chance to meet in person, and decide to get married, and go through a long and costly process of securing a fiancee visa! And if they do "go through with it" it cannot be undone! Divorce does not exist! Who ARE these idiots?

• Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

Jesus, Areola! They're punching each other, not fucking!

Hey, clearly you've never seen a standard issue romantic comedy! From exchanging punches to getting all tangled up in the bedsheets is but the work of a moment. 

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

My trainer wears fake eyelashes to the gym and she's got the long-nails with the cute manicure and the cute long ponytail and the crop top because she's in her 20s and she does whatever the fuck she wants so SHUT UP, ARI!  It doesn't mean a girl is trying to pull a dude at the gym.

I hate her.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 19
54 minutes ago, greekmom said:

this is the drug busted heavyweight lifter and the chick from Colombia.

Balloon chick has not shown her face this episode.

Brazil! Colombia doesn't want to claim her!! (We have enough 90 day Crazy women). 

• Love 5

So Gain butchered yet another 80s classic. This time it has to be Jennifer Beals and Flashdance. Doggone it. Now I won’t ever hear Michael Sembello the same way ever again without hearing this commercial in my head.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
Just now, Gobi said:

Jesus, Areola! They're punching each other, not fucking!

Well in all fairness the instructor was wearing false lashes so you know she was down to fuck!  Ari has got to know that Bini while he seems nice is not the object of desire for every woman that lays eyes on him.

Ari is just jealous that after a long sweaty work out the instructors hair is not greasy like Ari's hair.

• Fire 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 8
Just now, Eldemarge said:

My trainer wears fake eyelashes to the gym and she's got the long-nails with the cute manicure and the cute long ponytail and the crop top because she's in her 20s and she does whatever the fuck she wants so SHUT UP, ARI!  It doesn't mean a girl is trying to pull a dude at the gym.

I hate her.

Right? Plus she knows she is going to be on TV, she wants to look nice. Fuck off Ari you jealous mole looking troll

• Applause 6
  • Love 14
2 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

She can tote it.  She just needs the aig.

DEAD

2 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

Did y’all know she has a very offensive odor?

I think there might be someone in the Yukon Territory or Botswana who might not know yet. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

They haven’t even had the children talk yet….does Mohammed think Yve can still have children??

I don't think Mo would want kids. I mean Yve can only handle him and her son.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Well in all fairness the instructor was wearing false lashes so you know she was down to fuck!  Ari has got to know that Bini while he seems nice is not the object of desire for every woman that lays eyes on him.

Ari is just jealous that after a long sweaty work out the instructors hair is not greasy like Ari's hair.

Maybe Ari knows butts for bongo-ing when she sees them.  

• LOL 8
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

So Gain butchered yet another 80s classic. This time it has to be Jennifer Beals and Flashdance. Doggone it. Now I won’t ever hear Michael Sembello the same way ever again without hearing this commercial in my head.

But grandpa doing the laundry rain chair pose makes me crack up every time!

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

What? You don't want to check Craig Robinson's drawaaawws- for freshness?

• LOL 2