Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, Trackdawg said:

Hey, there's TONS of money to be made in MMA...for Dana White...and ESPN...and Fox...and all the sponsors. 

Seriously, I've trained with quite a few pro fighters and let's just say it's about as hard to have a lucrative career in fighting as it is in baseball, football, basketball, or entertainment for that matter. Vlade Matsushenko had some top level UFC fights (he was on Andre Arlovski's highlight reel getting kicked in the face), and a couple years later I rolled with him at a gym in El Segundo (he hyperextended my elbow...and I was lucky to escape with that, the guy was a monster!). And a year later, he was teaching classes to pay the bills.

When I was a member at UFC Gym (the fitness/MMA chain), Krzysztof Soszynski was managing and teaching there. And the vets from The Utimate Fighter  were ubiquitous all over SoCal. Teaching, trying to act or do stunts, working odd jobs, waiting tables...just like anyone else in the entertainment business. And like modeling, the age limitation is a brick wall...even more so, sadly.

Trackdawg you are a true Renaissance man!

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

So did Yve convert? Was she planning to?

Also, couldn't this conversation happen after the plumber installed the bidet and left for the day?

The plumber knew it would be fun when he arrived to see a camera crew. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

The plumber should interrupt and explain that he has no interest or sexual desire toward Yve.  Meanwhile, he's probably just wishing that he could escape down the drain from this ridiculous argument.

I was thinking, “AWKWARD!”

• Love 5
1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

There's a lotta crap hanging off the bathroom walls

Well, there was no bidet and Mo couldn't hold it forever.

• LOL 12
  • Love 2
35 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

The washing machine in Serbia can be set to the exact temperature?  Why don't we have that here?   Mom wants her to cover up and be modest in the house.  Girlfriend has to obey the rules.

I remember seeing very old washers in the US that used to have that feature. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Oh God another polyamourous show. I can’t relate to them.

I want to ask these women what on earth they are doing in these 1/4 of a husband relationships?

• Love 7

Bile is an a**hole...she should get herself an uber and immediately return to Trinidad...but his wealth is too tempting and she is willing to sell her soul to the devil.

SAD

• Love 10

So, according to Mohammed, it is against Islam for an unmarried woman to be alone with a man who isn't a relative, but it's okay for an unmarried woman and an unmarried man to share the same bed.  Got it.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 16
9 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh honey. You'd see dozens in any bar in South Boston or Quincy or Revere any day of the week that would make John look like Alistair Cooke.

Here in Wisconsin, some bars open at 7 am, allegedly for guys who are coming off of 3rd shift and just need a couple of beers to wind down after work!

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
Just now, Adeejay said:

So, according to Mohammed, it is against Islam for an unmarried woman to be alone with a man who isn't a relative, but it's okay for an unmarried woman and an unmarried man to share the same bed.  Got it.  

Hypocrisy much?

• Love 11
8 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Why is she sitting there watching the plumber do his job? Whenever I have a tradesman over I smile warmly and say "Well, I'll leave you to it! There's water and stuff in the fridge, help yourself!" 

She finally had another adult to talk to.

• LOL 5
  • Love 8

OH MY GOD I CANNOT STAND THIS ASSHOLE SHAEEDA LEAVE HIM LEAVE HIM NOW. 

I'm spluttering. I'm just emitting inarticulate squawking and strangled screams. I hate this rotting pile donkey balls so fucking much. 

And now he's going to treat Shaeeda like crap in front of his children. So they'll know how to treat her too. 

• Love 16
4 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

Trackdawg you are a true Renaissance man!

giphy.gif

Seriously, I was/am a TERRIBLE fighter! Especially in technique-heavy things like Jiu-Jitsu, with my eternal white belt. My technique was so bad I would get tapped out by tiny guys (and women!) half my size 🤣

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

It feels like brother John is playing up for the camera, but what is frightening is that it seems like Bilal is toning himself down. Scared of things when camera is off.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Isn't violence a no no in the Muslim religion? Am I mistaken?

Bilal is lucky she does not kill him in his sleep.

If she doesn't I have a feeling that there is a small army of volunteers willing to do the job for a nominal fee. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Oh, no! I have to leave this fun snarkfest and go watch sports with my husband. It’s a big night: NBA playoffs (Go, Warriors!) and soccer finals (Team Club América!)

i had a blast!

giphy-downsized-large.gif

• LOL 8
  • Love 2