Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

(edited)
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Kobe loves being in the US. He doesn’t even keep harping on going to LA to become a star.

Or a rapper. 

He's genuinely excited to see his baby. How refreshing 

Edited by OoogleEyes
  • Love 14
5 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

The whole Areola and her maidservant braiding her hair makes me very uncomfortable.

I’m distracted by the continuity and how her hair keeps being braided and unbraided. I could definitely imagine Ari on a Southern plantation ordering around the slaves 

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

I was amazed at her hair braiding skills for someone who can’t make a bed.  Now I know it’s been the nanny the whole time!  Although don’t think I’d ask a nanny to do this…

Proof that she needs a nanny still, and not for the baby.

• Love 16
(edited)

My best friend has been visiting from the Uk. He leaves tomorrow and just checked in for his flight to the” London Airport.” He rolled his eyes so hard when I told him that story,

I also learned that British people don’t say barrette

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • LOL 7
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

I’m distracted by the continuity and how her hair keeps being braided and unbraided. I could definitely imagine Ari on a Southern plantation ordering around the slaves 

Ari could imagine exactly the same thing.

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
(edited)

So, Miona wants to impress the future in-laws with corn dogs?     How does she think Jibri will afford an apartment or house?   Especially since she seems to think she belongs in a mansion in L.A. next door to the Kardashians. 

I hope Ari's parents have someone show the footage of everything they finance for their daughter, at their next bankruptcy hearing. 

I see why everyone is calling Patrick 'Meathead'.  And a juicer too HGH, and testosterone.   If he thinks using growth hormone, testosterone, and everything else he's used won't impact his entire life, he's wrong.    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, GrammyPammy said:

Y’all. I live in Texas. I’m surrounded by guys like this new Austin pinhead. I may have to fast-forward his segments.

He might be another Colt. I don’t know, I might be wrong.

• LOL 2
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I agree, I think he's sweet. 

Well, he maybe sweet but he is no underwear model now!  Ashley was all worried about her mom bod but he has a dad bod so they are on a level playing field.  Also, why did she need to tell us how many times and what they did?

We see her toss a tiny string of a thong aside as they head in to the love kitchen, I think we all know that was never on her body ever.  

• Love 7
(edited)

Plathville

"May I ask what happened?"

"Well, I stole John Wick's car, and, uh, I killed his dog."

"Oh."

Edited by Gobi
  • LOL 7
13 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Same. The way she ordered her to do it. And then pontificated about how she is always nice and gave chances. She’s very much the princess.

The Miss Anne vibes are strong with this one.

• Love 3