Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Jibri is such a loser. A big LOSER! Good god, how the fuck are you gonna complain about doing chores when you live rent free at your parents house? And not knowing how to start a lawn mower and wondering if it runs on a power cord. This guy… I hope the relationship ends quickly so we don’t see his pathetic ass anymore.

• Love 17
3 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I think @Auntie Anxietyis correct and it’s Bob Barker. Who gets him tattooed on their chest. Did he come on down? 

that's just weird.   Alex Trebek I can see, but Bob Barker....unless its for animal rights. ..

Edited by Floatingbison
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

I want us ALL to be right:

George Bush, Patty Hearst, Danielle, Mike Huckabee, Sissy Spacek, Bob Woodward, Grand Funk Railroad, Bob Barker, A lion and A Bear on his chest.

That's a very eclectic collection.

Oh, and Joe Scarborough!

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Jibri is such a loser. A big LOSER! Good god, how the fuck are you gonna complain about doing chores when you live rent free at your parents house? And not knowing how to start a lawn mower and wondering if it runs on a power cord. This guy… I hope the relationship ends quickly so we don’t see his pathetic ass anymore.

Come on, @Hotel Snarker. Tell us how you really feel.

• LOL 15

I won’t judge an adult for living with their parents temporarily if they became unemployed during the pandemic or had a health issue and can’t work for awhile. I have a MASSIVE problem with said adults if they whine and bitch about having to pitch in with chores. I have a colossal problem with said adults when, instead of looking for a job, they are chatting up a person in another country and talking of marriage when neither of them have two pennies to rub together. And if said adult knocks up their love interest while still living in their parents’ home and expect their parents to raise their kid, I see red with rage. Selfish pricks.

• Love 24
1 minute ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

I won’t judge an adult for living with their parents temporarily if they became unemployed during the pandemic or had a health issue and can’t work for awhile. I have a MASSIVE problem with said adults if they whine and bitch about having to pitch in with chores. I have a colossal problem with said adults when, instead of looking for a job, they are chatting up a person in another country and talking of marriage when neither of them have two pennies to rub together. And if said adult knocks up their love interest while still living in their parents’ home and expect their parents to raise their kid, I see red with rage. Selfish pricks.

Exactly…my friend lived at home well into his 30s until his dad died. His dad had MS and his mom needed help. 

• Love 9

So the expired passport has to do with him not being able to/being too scared to go back to Venezuela? Is he seeking political asylum in the US?

Or am I giving him too much credit?

• Love 10
27 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

Well, I'm located between two of the cast members this season . . . Bilal (KC) and Emily (Salina).  What a wonderful distinction!

Go find them for us please... 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4