Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

So, its a three hour show. We only have about 40 minutes left. We have spent virtually no time on Memphis and Hamza and Mike and Ximena, but how much time was lavished on Pastor Perv's shrill harridan of a "friend"? WHY

Yeah, I'm thinking the same thing.   It's like Jessica is a "friend of" on a housewife show.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

It's like Kimbaaaly and Ella are seeking Benyamin's approval.  They become submissive to him, even after they criticize him behind his back.  They're pathetic.  He's disgusting, too.

Same with Kimbaaaaly telling Incel Mike that she has people in San Diego who are interested in him and he should call her. Kim is trash. 

• Love 8
54 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

The other thing of note is that these people on ECMO were not old.They guy with the double lung transplant looked around 40. 

Wow. That is really scary. 

• Love 4

I am SO SAD that I am not participating in the Live Chat tonight. I am not even watching. I am at my dining room table "home office" doing freaking work because there's not enough time in the day. This sucks!

Anyway, I had the TV on in the living room so I could at least listen to it while I worked but NOPE, I got too distracted.

I haven't done Live Chat for Love After Lockup or 90D consistently. I sooooo miss my Primetimer friends! I hope everyone is doing well, I haven't read any comments. 

I MISS YOU GUYS SO MACH!

Edited by hookedontv
Had to work the word "MACH" into the post.
  • Love 16
12 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Unlike these pp, I feel bad for the body parts folks.

I watched the first episode and found it interesting.  The first guy with the missing nose was so sad.  I can’t even imagine how it would be to live like that.  The nose isn’t perfect but it’s much better than the way that he was walking around.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Suddenly she is sick before her segment. I see you Memphis

I hope that they don't pay her.  

Also, they tape this over two days.  Don't they have any tape from Day 1?  And, weren't Momza and Sistza on standby?

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, hookedontv said:

I am SO SAD that I am not participating in the Live Chat tonight. I am not even watching. I am at my dining room table "home office" doing freaking work because there's not enough time in the day. This sucks!

Anyway, I had the TV on in the living room so I could at least listen to it while I worked but NOPE, I got too distracted.

I haven't done Live Chat for Love After Lockup or 90D consistently. I sooooo miss my Primetimer friends! I hope everyone is doing well, I haven't read any comments. 

Hang in there!  We miss you too.

• Love 11
30 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Mahogs says she wanted to pay back the money Ben lent her, how would she do that, she does not have a job and from we learned, her school she commutes to daily is 3 hours away from her home, I would think transportation would be costly.  Honestly, these people.

Only Fans, chickies. My friend's daughter makes $15,000/month.

• Love 7

What I wouldn’t give for Ximena’s special friend El Sicario to walk in the room to support her. Wearing a balaclava to protect his identity, of course.

Soooo, is Memphis going to pee on a stick and bring it on set and that’s the next shocking twist? 

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
57 minutes ago, Gobi said:

A minister, a nurse, a firefighter, and a home health aide walk into a Tell All. The host says "What just happened?"

Really sad. I hope they're not models for their jobs... 

• Love 6