Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Stop lying Ben- you would have still pursued her if you knew her true age. You didn't care about all the details.

I don't blame her for not giving all the true info. He still showed up even though he says he didn't trust her and had a 1000 questions about her.

• Love 12
37 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

I’m good. my husband had open heart surgery on 3/7. He had his aortic and mitral valve replaced and his tricuspid valves repaired. They couldn’t get him of the ventilator so he had a trach put in. And then he had a bleed in his lungs.
After that about 10 day after surgery he started getting better pretty quickly. He came home March 31st after 7 weeks in the hospital. He is doing well, doing things for himself, walking upstairs to bedroom and walking around 2000 steps a day, so he is getting there.

I’m ready for life to get back to normal

I'm so glad to hear he's doing better! I think of you both a lot with our common experience of aortic dissection. We've both had heart surgeries in the last year, too. But minor.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

3 hours? This is three hours? 
The laptop and I are moving to the bed. I cannot sit up and act civilized for three hours of this. 

Sorry, I was including last weeks 1 hour.  Tonight is only 2 hours I believe. 

• Love 5

Ladies and gentlemen, we are now commencing the Slut Shaming portion of our program. 

God, it's exhausting. No one has anything to say about how creepy and pervy and scummy Ben is, but they're slamming Mahogany for wearing a bikini? Give me a big fat fucking break. 

• Love 23
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

WHAT?!  it's not on for 3 hours tonight is it?

Usman just chimed in he loves Ben. WTF and LOL!

I TOLD you Ben was breezy. So is Usman. Things are falling into place. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, MagicEyes said:

Next, we’ll find out she’s really a 49-year-old who lives in Hoboken!

Given the history of this group, she probably lives somewhere in Michigan.

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Why is everyone so focused on whether she said she was 22, or 23? The elephant in the room is being studiously avoided is that BEN IS 30 YEARS OLDER THAN HER!

Hate to have to correct you, but the elephant in the room is Ella.

• LOL 14
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

3 hours? This is three hours? 
The laptop and I are moving to the bed. I cannot sit up and act civilized for three hours of this. 

No, it's over at 10. Me and my laptop are already in bed. 

• Love 5

Ben manages to stay so arrogrant and judgemental. He has the audacity to 'brag' about being an EX pastor and continues to think he can give advice while knowing he's a hyprocite for being divorce.

He might be up there with Leida on my most hated list.

• Love 17
2 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

Stop lying Ben- you would have still pursued her if you knew her true age. You didn't care about all the details.

Yes. Somehow 30 years is an acceptable age gap, but one more year, and that is just too much!

• LOL 4
  • Love 12