Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Straycat80 said:

And shut up Ben! 

Even when Ben is not talking, I want him to shut up. I would love it if everyone in the room would yell “Shut up, Ben” every time he talks.

• LOL 3
  • Love 11

Hear that?  Gino the 50-something year-old man has NOW learned that you don't send topless photos of your girlfriend to other people.  How special.

Oh here come Ben's aggressive fucking pecs, looking to give "advice."

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Mike is getting all up in everyone's business. Is he thinking he'll have a chance with Jasmine if she throws Gino over? 

Why not, she goes for bald nitwits with crazy eyes.

• LOL 8
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Youth minister. 

But later he had his own church, it was so unsuccessful, and had so few congregants, that he had to work at Home Depot.    Then, he went to work for the foundation that fired him recently. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Hear that?  Gino the 50-something year-old man has NOW learned that you don't send topless photos of your girlfriend to other people.  How special.

Oh here come Ben's aggressive fucking pecs, looking to give "advice."

I'm calling Aggressive Pecs for my band name right now. 

• LOL 18
1 minute ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

The type of therapy Benyameeen has in mind for Yeeno is that toxic sort of misogynist seminar horse shit ala Ash (from Avery & Ash). 

Yeah, that shit needs to go right into the Nothing Box.

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
4 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

My high school best friend (male) came 600 miles to see me. No sex, and we slept in the same bed, watched movies and it was just really really really fun to see him again. 
Before anyone gets envious, he's also a crazy assed alcoholic and made some insane claims about the weekend after the fact. We are no longer speaking (I'm not sad about it...he's an idiot) but it was a good, sexless weekend before it fell apart. 

Sad ending to a friendship but the difference is you were friends with that guy for a long time and he didn't hit up on line in some Asian fetish site.  Ella invited her guy to fly in after meeting on the site, hilarity ensued, zany antics abound...sex was expected from both parties I am sure.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, JennyMominFL said:

mine’s pizza

You and Ella both, but I'm guessing she eats a whole pie for each of your slices.

Edited by Gobi
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

My high school best friend (male) came 600 miles to see me. No sex, and we slept in the same bed, watched movies and it was just really really really fun to see him again. 
Before anyone gets envious, he's also a crazy assed alcoholic and made some insane claims about the weekend after the fact. We are no longer speaking (I'm not sad about it...he's an idiot) but it was a good, sexless weekend before it fell apart. 

I can see that. He was a close friend, not some random dude you met on a fetish site.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

The real Mike is surfacing all.

I saw how he was grinning at that clip where Jasmine confronted Gino about the nudes. I'm not sure if he was enjoying their misery, or just glad it wasn't about him and Ximenia.

• Love 11
27 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

I’m good. my husband had open heart surgery on 3/7. He had his aortic and mitral valve replaced and his tricuspid valves repaired. They couldn’t get him of the ventilator so he had a trach put in. And then he had a bleed in his lungs.
After that about 10 day after surgery he started getting better pretty quickly. He came home March 31st after 7 weeks in the hospital. He is doing well, doing things for himself, walking upstairs to bedroom and walking around 2000 steps a day, so he is getting there.

I’m ready for life to get back to normal

Oh thank god!  I follow you on Instagram and Twitter.  I was wondering how your husband was doing.  Today I saw you post that you were back home.  Wishing you both all the best! ❤️

• Love 7
Just now, Bees52 said:

I saw how he was grinning at that clip where Jasmine confronted Gino about the nudes. I'm not sure if he was enjoying their misery, or just glad it wasn't about him and Ximenia.

10 says he wants those nudes

• LOL 2
  • Love 7