Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, ExMathMajor said:

Except he wouldn't touch Ella with a 10-foot firehouse pole. That's the kind of incel he is.

Mike is a walking pair of Groucho glasses, but he will settle for nothing less than the hottest woman who doesn’t run away as soon as he looks at her.

• LOL 5
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Everybody bailed on my birthday!
She is what, 30? She acts like she's 10.

What about her parents?

I love how she says she will wait for Johnny...until the next time she flies in an Asian guy for some reason, isn't Arbor Day coming up soon?  

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
Just now, Grifter Lives said:

There are a minister and a psychiatric nurse on that panel, as well as a volunteer firefighter and home health aide.  Yet, none of them shows any type of compassion or support.  

Ella is not their type. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

About the sameish. One guy came in to my life on Twitter. He said he had two failed marriages and was finding himself. On paper, he might be okay. See his tweets and we don't have much in common. He 'asked me out' - sort of - well after Covid. I said maybe. Until I get a decent job and pick up my life a bit, I don't want to see anyone. I also see my familiar pattern of a guy wanting to date me, I realize we have little in common, and I don't want to change myself yet again to make something work.

Ok. I should just shut up.

Have not seen my bf for a month.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Holy shit, this is scary.

Good for your husband that he survived the heart surgery!

The other thing of note is that these people on ECMO were not old.They guy with the double lung transplant looked around 40. 

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

Happy Birthday, FrozenDiva! 🎂🎉🎁

My birthday was between Christmas and New Year's. Depressing. The store had no cake to deliver, and went to get one when I felt better. Thanks!

• Love 3
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Ok. I should just shut up.

Have not seen my bf for a month.

That was my soul connection guy. I went through a rough time for a while and wasn't interested in seeing anyone.

• Love 4
Just now, Frozendiva said:

My birthday was between Christmas and New Year's. Depressing. The store had no cake to deliver, and went to get one when I felt better. Thanks!

i always plan something for my birthday.

This year I went and did a half day spa then took my boys out for dinner at the Keg.

I never wait for others to do things with me cause i know i'll just be disappointed.

• Love 14
32 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

So big surprise there was sun in Dayton town and I’m a little day drunk, this might affect the quality of my usually quality snark. Typos will be worse

I'm reeling. Here in Chicagoland, "spring" has been mostly in the 30's and low 40's. Today it was sunny and in the upper 50's. I think the glare and moderate warmth is too much for me!

• Love 4
27 minutes ago, ExMathMajor said:

THIS. I mean...unless he's trying to get a bit of this fame also? What's he doing in NYC?

She said last week that he lived there. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

There are a minister and a psychiatric nurse on that panel, as well as a volunteer firefighter and home health aide.  Yet, none of them shows any type of compassion or support.  

A minister, a nurse, a firefighter, and a home health aide walk into a Tell All. The host says "What just happened?"

• LOL 20
  • Love 1

My dog is being very demanding with his scritches tonight and won’t let me chat with you guys. I see I haven’t missed much on the reunion. They’re all still ugly so I think I’m all caught up.

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
9 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Walmart is cheap. Full of junk food and can be pretty dumpy…sounds like a good fit to me.

I go there maybe 3 times a year, but every.single.time. the checkout takes forever. They have the worst cashiers, my boyfriend was trying to buy jalapenos and the cashier called the manager over to do a price check and the MANAGER pronounced them with a J like a jalopy car - Jalopynoes. And she was not joking. Also her yellow Walmart vest was so filthy there were dirt marks formed around where she had a pad of paper in her pocket. LOL and ARGH

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

i always plan something for my birthday.

This year I went and did a half day spa then took my boys out for dinner at the Keg.

I never wait for others to do things with me cause i know i'll just be disappointed.

I wanted to but I was sick. I moved the celebration to a few weeks later.

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Ben, take your ridiculous counseling advice and shove it up your ass. Fucking douchebag!

And did you see that patronizing look he gave Kimberly just before the break? That condescending little sigh with fake smile? “Sighhhhh, you stupid female, I must educate you.” God, I loathe him with the fire of a thousand burning supernovas! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 17
11 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Alright.  NO WAY is a man getting on a plane to spend a birthday with a lady without the promise of sex happening. No way.  Not with you, Ella.  You are not that interesting, girl.

My high school best friend (male) came 600 miles to see me. No sex, and we slept in the same bed, watched movies and it was just really really really fun to see him again. 
Before anyone gets envious, he's also a crazy assed alcoholic and made some insane claims about the weekend after the fact. We are no longer speaking (I'm not sad about it...he's an idiot) but it was a good, sexless weekend before it fell apart. 

• Love 7
Just now, RichiesOlderBro said:

Youth minister. 

Shorthand for "skeevy perv". 

1 minute ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

And did you see that patronizing look he gave Kimberly just before the break? That condescending little sigh with fake smile? “Sighhhhh, you stupid female, I must educate you.” God, I loathe him with the fire of a thousand burning supernovas! 

I hate him even more than I hate Brandon. Or Big Ed. 

• Love 13