Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Good night all, everyone have a good week! 

2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Well Peeps.

See ya next week for the finale.

And damn I am not a vegetarian but i still want my bf's meat!!!!

2 minutes ago, Ginos Black Hat said:

may you all have a safe week! safe flight!

2 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

OK, time to wash my makeup brushes for the week ahead. I'm my own MUA. Have a great week, everyone!

1 minute ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Have a good everyone.  

Be extra rested for next Sunday, it’s gonna be a wild ride. 

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Have a super duper fabulous week of fun and frolic. Be strong, stay safe and live your best life.

Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

For now, have a great night! Peace out.

Just now, Doublemint said:

Great snark!   Tell 'em Jasmine Ben = pervert!    Have a great week.   I'm hoping my house closing happens Thursday - been up for sale since September.  Wish me luck.

Just now, Maybeitsme said:

Later gaters 

Just now, OneGuy said:

I'll be driving back from a basketball tournament in Indianapolis next Sunday so I'll miss the snark.  I don't mind missing the tell-all but I do mind missing the snark.  Have a meaningful week.

Just now, Armchair Critic said:

That was a classic, it still makes me laugh. Man it seems like tv has to keep upping itself by getting trashier, yet here I am lapping it up, they got me.

Goodnight everybody.

Just now, Gobi said:

Till next time, everyone.

Drain some balls if ya got 'em.

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Okay, my snarky darlings, good night, good night! Thank you for all the laughs, you were all in rare form and I laughed often and heartily. See you other gluttons for punishment tomorrow night for the Single Life. Otherwise have a great week, stay safe, and Slava Ukraini!

We'll be juuuust getting back from TrackKitty's birthday trip next Sunday evening, so maybe I can borrow the public GIF Macheen at LAX for a quickie! 

giphy.gif

• LOL 2
  • Love 15
1 minute ago, Trackdawg said:

We'll be juuuust getting back from TrackKitty's birthday trip next Sunday evening, so maybe I can borrow the public GIF Macheen at LAX for a quickie! 

giphy.gif

Happy Birthday, TrackKitty!

• Love 7
32 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Kimbelly picks on Ella because she is weaker. Kimbelly has no room to talk, she has to bully and bribe somebody to get sex.

Agree ! I was saying to the tv stfu kimbahlee…she’s got no room to pick on Ella and when the usman/Zara call came on i was laughing WHOOPS KIMBAHLEE! 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

I bow down to Jasmine calling Ben a pervert.

Swweeeet. I don't care how crazy she is, she got extra points with me.

Was she drunk, or is this her cute, cuddly self sober?  

• Love 10
1 hour ago, mmecorday said:

Ben: Men are lions, women are gazelles.

Me: Da fuq?

I'd rather be a gazelle, any day. They're fast. And I would be fast getting away from Ben. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Tuneful said:

I bow down to Jasmine calling Ben a pervert.

Swweeeet. I don't care how crazy she is, she got extra points with me.

Was she drunk, or is this her cute, cuddly self sober?  

I wonder if Sharp does that old show biz trick of having booze for guests in the green room to get   em all liquored up for an extra exciting show?

Edited by Floatingbison
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5

That lion/gazelle thing reminds me of Xi calling Mike an "owl" because he stared at her during their only (?) sexual encounter.  I can just imagine Mike staring creepily, unblinkingly down at her in the dark and her getting completely creeped out.  It's weird, but it's an image that continues to haunt me.  I may need professional help because of this.

• LOL 6
  • Love 10
(edited)
18 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

That lion/gazelle thing 

You know he's quoting some crackpot religious author who wants to keep the wimmenz in their place, doesn't have a clue about them, and is probably a royal a-hole IRL. A lot of these men want a younger and 100% submissive female who hardly speaks their language if at all. They can't hack it with American women especially in their own age group.   

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 10
23 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:
24 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

If Ella has all these “friends,” why Johnny?

Are we sure these 'friends' really exist though.

Remember when she showed us her vibrator collection? Maybe she gives them all names! 

21 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:
26 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

Cuz she is the town mattress….they don’t care about her.

and they're not Asian

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
27 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

I get the feeling these guys will have sex with Ella but won’t claim her as a gf or even been seen with her out to dinner . In other words , she’s being used 

• Love 6
(edited)

Was that ring-throwing a first on 90 Day?

Better vacuum the floor, Jaz, and get up the Cracker Jack crumbs. 

7 minutes ago, DNR said:

I get the feeling these guys will have sex with Ella but won’t claim her as a gf or even been seen with her out to dinner . In other words , she’s being used 

There's a long, sad tradition of that. Which was probably even worse before a little more body-size acceptance (and toward other differences) recently in mainstream ads.  

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 6
23 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

It's not that exciting. She's Ben's friend, who was in the scene the beginning of the season when he told them all at a restaurant about Mohag.

thanks, it's coming back to me now! Her last name is Siciliano so that explains why Gino texted her in a lame attempt at a pickup line, "Are you Sicilian?" 

• Love 4
13 minutes ago, DNR said:

Her number is on the men's room wall at the local dive bar

10 minutes ago, Tuneful said:

Was that ring-throwing a first on 90 Day?

Larissa flushed her ring down the toilet! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Who would have guessed that there would be someone with less class than Angela? Oh! Jasmine! Educated Jasmine?! 

I suddenly have found some previously lost respect for Gino. His restraint at not throwing Jasmine under the bus for being an aging Sugar Baby is commendable. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

Ben’s friend whoever Siciliano popped up in my FB as one of the “people you may know”… I didn’t recognize her so I looked at her profile…she had listed herself as a “cast member of Before the 90 Days”. 15 minutes of fame, anyone? More like 15 seconds…

(Also, she is married)

Edited by GrammyPammy
Edit
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, GrammyPammy said:

Also, she is married)

Gino had asked her if she was Sicilian and her response was no, but her HUSBAND was very Italian which must have squashed Gino’s plans to hit on her. 

1 hour ago, Floatingbison said:

New season starts April 17!

Brought to you by The Easter Bunny! 

• LOL 6
(edited)
4 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I still remember on one of Ben's early scenes, when he told the ex and kids he wasn't going to spend any money on them, because of Mahogany.    Ben also said his ex-wife wasn't over him, now that's funny.    

😡This cretin.

There he was, exposing his perverted take on romantic relationships by stating "All men are stalkers. They stalk their prey like a lion stalks a gazelle."

He has no idea how he has exposed himself. Not that we weren't already on to him.

No, this isn't Christian fundamentalism. This is an entitled narcissist using his skewed ideas on religion to justify his opprobrious actions.

Edited by renatae
  • Love 12
(edited)
5 hours ago, Floatingbison said:

Superchunk at Neumos in the former Chaz Zone in Seattle.

Enjoy your first rock concert since Covid!

We had tickets to see Rage Against the Machine at the Tacoma Dome this month. But they rescheduled.  For the third time.  Only a year to wait - March 2023.
So we will be having a pity party instead.

Edited by kirklandia
(edited)
6 hours ago, Floatingbison said:

First rock show for me since covid tomorrow night!

My first outing is in a couple of weeks, three nights in a row. Same band--one show in my city and two in cities a few hours away (one being Seattle, as it turns out, Floatingbison) in an adjoining state. 

Edited by Scout Finch
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, DNR said:

Agree ! I was saying to the tv stfu kimbahlee…she’s got no room to pick on Ella and when the usman/Zara call came on i was laughing WHOOPS KIMBAHLEE! 

He really go der for Zara, not for Kimbaaaly.

8 hours ago, Floatingbison said:

That was a great Tell All, but this season has A LOT to work with.  An embarrassment of dysfunctional riches, as it were.

Welp, this is a sign we’re going through the 90 Day Cycle once again. We start out excited for some fresh meat, then we get bored from continually hating the people, then a new season is announced and we all get excited for that season while finishing up the current season that we get tired of, then we threaten this is the most boring season of 90 Days ever. Then the new season starts. Rinse and repeat.

8 hours ago, tvrox said:

I'd rather be a gazelle, any day. They're fast. And I would be fast getting away from Ben. 

Me too. I would run like a speedy gazelle any day over being a lion.

8 hours ago, Trackdawg said:

giphy.gif

I would imagine she looks nicer and much more attractive than Kimbaaaly.

8 hours ago, Floatingbison said:

That lion/gazelle thing reminds me of Xi calling Mike an "owl" because he stared at her during their only (?) sexual encounter.  I can just imagine Mike staring creepily, unblinkingly down at her in the dark and her getting completely creeped out.  It's weird, but it's an image that continues to haunt me.  I may need professional help because of this.

Both Mike and Ben are creeps on some whole other level. I just cannot imagine this happening to me.

7 hours ago, magemaud said:

thanks, it's coming back to me now! Her last name is Siciliano so that explains why Gino texted her in a lame attempt at a pickup line, "Are you Sicilian?" 

Siciliano? That’s a great name!

5 hours ago, renatae said:

😡This cretin.

There he was, exposing his perverted take on romantic relationships by stating "All men are stalkers. They stalk their prey like a lion stalks a gazelle."

He has no idea how he has exposed himself. Not that we weren't already on to him.

No, this isn't Christian fundamentalism. This is an entitled narcissist using his skewed ideas on religion to justify his opprobrious actions.

And it’s all because God planned this very moment for him. One of the main reasons why I hate the Drake song.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, magemaud said:

Gino had asked her if she was Sicilian and her response was no, but her HUSBAND was very Italian which must have squashed Gino’s plans to hit on her. 

Brought to you by The Easter Bunny! 

And Passover Pasha!

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
(edited)

If Kimbally wasn’t so ridiculously stupid, she would’ve been able to tell the equally stupid Uncle Ben that it’s the lioness who is the best hunter. The male lion just provides the muscle when he’s not lazing around or being a big old savanna whore. 

Edited by charmed1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 8
9 hours ago, Scout Finch said:

My first outing is in a couple of weeks, three nights in a row. Same band--one show in my city and two in cities a few hours away (one being Seattle, as it turns out, Floatingbison) in an adjoining state. 

Three nights in a row!  That's awesome.  That beats my PR of two nights in a row!  

Who are you seeing, @Scout Finch?

• Love 1

I'm 58 so am really pushing it, especially since I recently had to have a stent put in my heart! The band is (unfortunately-monikered) The Brian Jonestown Massacre. I have a ticket for a comedy show for the liberal rednecks (Corey Forrester, Trae Crowder) on the 16th but am leaning towards BJM in Tacoma...because, priorities! I have an extra Portland ticket I can hopefully trade. Hoping even more to find someone to share gas with me, given that it will cost nearly double the ticket! My first show since pandemic was supposed to be the New Candys (Italian psych band) a few weeks ago but it was about a week after angioplasty and I was sick. Bah. Getting old sucks!

OT: I always forget when the live chat starts. Is it at 6:00 PST? I've only made it to one but the Tell-All 2 is just too tempting to miss!

• Love 3
9 hours ago, charmed1 said:

If Kimbally wasn’t so ridiculously stupid, she would’ve been able to tell the equally stupid Uncle Ben that it’s the lionesses who is the best hunter. The male lion just provides the muscle when he’s not lazing around or being a big old savanna whore. 

#girlpower

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

My kitty is pissed off but she is home. Two days in kitty ICU over what turned out to be gas. Lol at her shaved paws but not lol over the bill.

865F9E94-5413-4F75-A09D-E45EC862675D.jpeg

B9ABFBF9-B6FF-4F21-9EA9-BE3176F030CF.jpeg

Yay, so glad your kitty made it out alive and well!

• Love 6
(edited)

Apparently, Ari had a lot of work done, and it didn't help a bit.   She can change all kinds of outside features, but that doesn't make her a decent person, or anything but an entitled twit. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 2
45 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Despite showing the commercials (over and over!) for the next 90Day season featuring some good looking people, I see that unfortunate looking Ariela is back on! 

The couples I’ve seen so far seem to be evenly matched in age and appearance. What’s up with that?

• Love 1
On 4/8/2022 at 3:54 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

Apparently, Ari had a lot of work done, and it didn't help a bit.   She can change all kinds of outside features, but that doesn't make her a decent person, or anything but an entitled twit. 

No matter how much plastic surgery, fillers, etc. she gets, it doesn’t make me loathe her any less. Her PERSONALITY is the problem. Not her looks.

17 hours ago, magemaud said:

The woman with the long blonde hair is 23 years older than her foreign fiancé

https://ew.com/tv/90-day-fiance-season-9-cast/

Yvette’s a looker, for sure. That woman is not 48 years old. Unbelievable.