Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

(edited)

Kimbally is shocked Useman is still in love with Zara, the woman who inspired a song. Plus he didn't want to touch her with a 10 foot pull and built a wall of pillows. 

The delusion is strong with this one.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Love 15
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Jazmine's finger nails should be classified at lethal weapons.     Ximena certainly got the bigger boobies out of Mike, didn't she?   

He probably BEGGED her to let him pay for them. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
10 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:
12 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Who's the blond with the gold dress?

Mahogany

No, it’s somebody named Jessica but nobody will explain to me who she is! 

• Love 6

Alright, m'dears! That's it for the second to last snark marathon for B90 S5! I will see you all next week (start of Spring Break for me!) to finish this shitshow up so we can move on to OG 90 Day S9! I will also see some of you around the forums tomorrow for The Single Life! For now, have a great night! Peace out.

• Love 17

I'll be driving back from a basketball tournament in Indianapolis next Sunday so I'll miss the snark.  I don't mind missing the tell-all but I do mind missing the snark.  Have a meaningful week.

• Love 16

Okay, my snarky darlings, good night, good night! Thank you for all the laughs, you were all in rare form and I laughed often and heartily. See you other gluttons for punishment tomorrow night for the Single Life. Otherwise have a great week, stay safe, and Slava Ukraini!

• Love 17
3 minutes ago, magemaud said:

No, it’s somebody named Jessica but nobody will explain to me who she is! 

It's not that exciting. She's Ben's friend, who was in the scene the beginning of the season when he told them all at a restaurant about Mohag.

• Love 4

Ah! Part 1 is done! And I'm guessing the scenes in the preview of Part 2 are probably all the best parts. (sigh)

Yet, I should be here next week to see. And tomorrow as well for more Single Life. I can't help myself. Hope to see y'all to too! You make watching this show so much fun.  Be well, enjoy the rest of the week. Don't get slapped by anyone. ✌️ & 💙💛

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Till next time, everyone.

Drain some balls if ya got 'em.

I'll be sure to let Mrs. Floatingbison know what the game plan is, but she may not be on board with that idea.

Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

Who?

Superchunk at Neumos in the former Chaz Zone in Seattle.

And Superchunk again on Tuesday in Portland.  I'm a superfan!

• Love 10