Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Mike wants to take the sofa back to New York.

I would too, even if it cost me a million to ship it to NY. I'd want the satisfaction of knowing she didnt' have another comfortable day sitting on it. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11

Mike called Noxema the b word. He must be serious.

Ben, God doesn't have the role in your love life like you imagine that God does. You have free will, you idiot and life comes with lessons and rewards. Mahogs is not some prize.

• Love 6

I love some things tonight, Mike's / Pole's run, Ben's stupid pink outfit, and Mahogany dumping him.    Mike picked the wrong country to claim he's not leaving the apartment because he pays for it, I'm sure some of Ximena's cartel buddies will show him he's wrong.  I don't think anyone in Colombia cares about Mike, or wants to put up with him. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 10

I can't stop laughing. Even this preview is amazing. Mike is about to start squatting in her house. I guess I'll see you all next time for that fiasco, m'dears. Until then, I hope you all have a great week! You guys were spot on with the snark tonite, and I fucking loved it! Cannot wait for more! Will see some of you around the forums! But for now, have a great night! Peace out.

• Love 16
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I would too, even if it cost me a million to ship it to NY. I'd want the satisfaction of knowing she didnt' have another comfortable day sitting on it. 

Maybe he could just let one rip on it, right in front of her.

• LOL 9
Just now, CrazyInAlabama said:

I love some things tonight, Mike's / Pole's run, Ben's stupid pink outfit, and Mahogany dumping him.    Mike picked the wrong country to claim he's not leaving the apartment because he pays for it, I'm sure some of Ximena's cartel buddies will show him he's wrong. 

Unless he signed the lease, the law doesn't care what stupid patsy paid the rent. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

Next week: Memphis gets married. Gino talks pre-nush. Mahogany loses her ever-loving mind. Mike proves he knows some useful Spanish.

Enjoyed myself as always, snarkers and snarkettes! See you next week!

Edited by ExMathMajor
ever, not even
  • Love 13

Well, as usual, GREAT SNARK bunkies!  Hope everyone has a great week and yes, God IS the God of Miracles, just not for crappy-ass wanky-eyed old American men chasing young women in PERU.

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 12

Next week, OF COURSE, Mike knows the curses in Spanish.

And here come cheap Gino with a  prenup. How long before Jasmine screams and steals his cap again? 

Alright- see you then, if not tomorrow for more time with Big Egg and jerky Jesse. Goodnight and be well. ❤️

• Love 7
18 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

Ooh Kim's off to me Mom Usman. Hope she has a goat or cow on hand... oh wait, that might have been Angela and Michael's gift to mom...

I get the Mom gifts mixed up, too, but it was BGL who had to buy a goat for Usman's mom. Angela gave Michael's mother a Lord's Prayer Concealed Carry totebag. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

Memphis and Hamza look great in their wedding attire!

Mahogany meets up with Ben again?? We are being played…

Mike has some (misguided) balls trying to squat in Ximena’s apartment in that country. Not to mention she has some “friends” that could “influence” him to rethink his plan.

See y’all next week. I hope it’s the finale, it’s way past time to put this season out of its misery.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Extra points if the guy who opens the door is the same one who answered the door at "Lana"'s apartment in Ukraine. 

Yeah, that's what you need, save up for a vacation and have some big dopey American in a clown hat banging on your door in the morning. I can see the TripAdvisor review now!  

I'm laughing over the fact Pastor Ben traveled 4500 miles to be dumped at an ordinary motel with an ordinary pool in an ordinary desert where he doesn't speak the language and is 4-5 hours from any city. His ex must be in stitches. I didn't think $250 for a private car to Lima was bad. That's 10 hours RT minimum plus buying gas, and of course, El Gringo Cheapo won't tip... there probably is a bus but he was so humiliated he wouldn't wait.  

Edited by Tuneful
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
13 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Ooh, next week looks good! 

13 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

See you guys all next week!

12 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Have a great week - stay safe and enjoy Spring!

12 minutes ago, Zombness said:

If I don't work on Sunday, I'll be here with all of you. 

12 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Cannot wait for more! Will see some of you around the forums! But for now, have a great night! Peace out.

11 minutes ago, Ginos Black Hat said:

have a wonderful week everyone!! 

11 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Good night all. Boring episode but great snark. I am disappointed in Mahogany 

10 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

Well, I've gotta run.  Have a meaningful week.

10 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Till next time.

10 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Till next time, stay strong, be safe and live your best life, my friends.

10 minutes ago, ExMathMajor said:

Enjoyed myself as always, snarkers and snarkettes! See you next week!

9 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Meanwhile, stay safe, and lets all hope for a saner, more peaceful world. 

giphy.gif

• LOL 11
16 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

If they have a Judge Judy type down there, she'd rule that these were gifts and she can keep them, sell them, whatever. I just hope the poor schmuck isn't paying for her stuff for years on credit. 

• Love 4
4 hours ago, greekmom said:

Gino is sooo stupid he doesn't know what a chicken looks like.

He doesn't know what a chicken looks like and in the SUPERSIZED episode he didn't know chicken was meat nor fish. God I hate this idiot.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, LEILANI2 said:

He doesn't know what a chicken looks like and in the SUPERSIZED episode he didn't know chicken was meat nor fish.

Jessica Simpson enhanced her career with this type of ignorance.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Trackdawg said:

giphy.gif

Whelp, I fell asleep and I guess I didn't miss much, other than my snarkalicious pals.

@PepperMostly and my con-people friends, there is a Bad Vegan forum here. See you there!!

• Love 3