Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

My mom doe s that…even when she was in the hospital  took all the peanut butter packets. At my dads funeral ( only 6 of us due to lockdown) she grabbed the basket of tissue packets and dumped it in her purse between sobs. It’s …wrong… I admit I laughed a little…tough day.

LOL. My mom last year with the masks at Home Depots (they had a box sitting in the entrance to grab a mask for free (1 mask) and wet wipes. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
31 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

Good evening peeps! Tonight's snark from me will be accompanied by the in-flight movie, "Adventures in Babysitting." And hopefully the kid I'm babysitting, (my little cousin) won't try to swipe the remote from me to watch cartoons.

Educate your cousin on who not to date (any 90 day visa people)!

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

While it is true that hotel pens do not have much ink in them and having a spare is a good thing but my question is, how much and what is he writing?  

He probably plans to gift them to his relatives when he returns

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I remember I thought Tim was repulsive looking…now I don’t think he is so bad….he is very funny and seems like a nice guy

The bar has gone so much lower. Tim is now merely quirky.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 7
33 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Finally! I've had a week.  Had to work all weekend.  Miss my son who just left for the military.  I feel sad.  I have this dumb cat on my bed who always looks dirty and refuses to let me brush him.  But he is my company tonight.  

Ready for some trash!   And I guess we have to hear about how Kim had sex??  Gross, please no.

Hang in there! Hope our snark helps. 

• Love 8

Noxema talks about her operation as if it was a much needed medical necessity.

I noticed that Mike didn't react when she said she could be a model after the surgery, does he not know the type of modeling she would be doing?  It's not like she will ever be on the cover of Vogue.

Does Mike see that all she wants is the surgery and never intends to marry him? I am glad he is saying no to giving her money, if she said she wanted to start a college fund for her kids he would have been more willing to give her some money.

• Useful 1
  • Love 16
10 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

Man, if throwing a toothbrush away is throwing away a relationship, I've thrown away a lot of relationships in my lifetime.

Is that what they mean when they recommend you replace your “toothbrush” every six months?

• LOL 16
9 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Right? But creeps like Gino are a specialty of this franchise. See also: Big Ed, Colt, Jorge, Ukraine David, Mike "she's not a prostitute!".... 

At least poor old loser Mike seems to be a kind person and not a creep. Just really stupid. 

Ugh, No Neck Farty Mike. . . . he's really bottom of the barrel too...  

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I remember I thought Tim was repulsive looking…now I don’t think he is so bad….he is very funny and seems like a nice guy

Kenny has really grown on me watching him on Pillow Talk. He often says what I am thinking and I wonder if he has read here.

• Useful 2
  • Love 11
3 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

On what planet is she going to work as a model?

She's aspiring to do a super classy calendar, you know, like Paola did. 

I concur with many of my fellow snarkers-Ximena wants to do an OnlyFans or be a cam girl. She is way too old and hagged out to be an actual model. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 22
6 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Maybe Wonky Eye can introduce Ximena to his agent so that she can have her big modeling career.

6 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

On what planet is she going to work as a model?

6 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

She wants to be a model. And I want to be the Queen of England. Okay.

6 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Your model days have passed you by, Ximena unless you’re going for cam girl and that’s a pretty crowded field.

6 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

I don’t think Eczema could even be a plumbing calendar model. 🤷🏻‍♂️

6 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

"A model". Not with that face, sister. 

giphy.gif

• LOL 11
  • Love 3