Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

i wonder if he tried to make a poor man's pasta sauce.

I usually do that with butter, fresh garlic, milk, parma cheese and a bit of flour for thickening if it's thin.

Whatever he made was poor, all right.

Just now, LennieBriscoe said:

Padre Ximena has soulful eyes. 

He's seen a lot.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Weaponized Incompetence.  "Remember that one time I tried to cook for you guys and then it was bad and you got sick??  I guess I just can't ever cook again and you'll have to do it.  /SHRUG"   

I see that fucker has a smartphone and he could have looked up a simple recipe.  But no.

LOL my old boss used to call it Strategic Incompetence.  Screw it up badly enough and they'll never ask  you to do it again. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 15
2 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Why does Mike want to marry a woman who looks at him like he’s poop on her shoe?

Because he's used to it. No one ever looks at him any other way. 

I think Ximena's father just doesn't want her to make another bad decision. I mean, he knows that she got knocked up at 14 and had another kid with a criminal. I understand his concern. He's her dad. 

• Love 12

the true test of whether Caleb and Alina are gone is if they are on Pillow Talk. Remember how Geoffrey and Varya mysteriously disappeared from PT weeks before they were edited out of the episodes? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

They had that yellowish "hard center" look.

I watched one of those cooking hack videos on FB where the couple wrapped some uncooked spaghetti with hamburger, threw some cheese and sauce on it baked it and declared it a meal.  People were giving them praise but it wasn’t cooked through and there was no seasoning whatsoever.  Dump recipe fail!  I would’ve taken my chances with the colic pasta.

• Love 3