Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

Oh god, it’s “COVID is just a bad cold” lady. Johnny is 100% correct to not want to come here. If he gets hospitalized, who’s going to pay up? This lady?? 

She's lumbering through Walmart every weekend, sneering at people in masks and calling them sheep.

2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

The cows listen because they think you're one of them.

SAVAGE!

• LOL 11
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

She's over here crying and begging her parents for money and she's 29.  Y'all parents FAILED.  I didn't even see real tears.   Too much coddling and candy bars.

Real tears cost money.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6

Ella’s family is the type to be loudly antivax then you see their public obituary after dying of COVID.

I hope for Johnny’s sake he doesn’t end up in a hotel with that slob in Dubai. There’s no telling what freaky anime fantasy shit she has planned for him.

• Useful 2
  • Love 14
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Ella’s family is the type to be loudly antivax then you see their public obituary after dying of COVID.

I hope for Johnny’s sake he doesn’t end up in a hotel with that slob in Dubai. There’s no telling what freaky anime fantasy shit she has planned for him.

They're trying hard for a Herman Cain Award for sure.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3

Mother Ella, I heard you verbally italicize “Indian guy”. I see you. And her dad’s ignorance is totally unsurprising. He probably can’t even locate Dubai on a map but hey it’s gotta be dangerous because “YoU’rE wHiTe aNd tHeY hATe Us!” STFU with that. Women go to Dubai alone all the time for business and vacation. But then again, those women have brains and maturity. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 17
4 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Her tears make me laugh.

6 minutes ago, Gobi said:

The cows listen because they think you're one of them.

6 minutes ago, Wollstonecraft said:

Aw, that thic pupper!

5 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Ella, please stop begging Johnny to be with you. You need to find some self-respect.

5 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Or Ella ate his food? 

3 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

She’s white.  She CANT GO TO DUBAI!

3 minutes ago, Wollstonecraft said:

Does the land whale have a real job?

giphy.gif

• LOL 2
  • Love 10

Mama Ella certainly needs a good dermatologist, and a ton of moisturizer, and sun block.   She's looking rough.  However, her cruddy anti-vaxx and racist attitude is a very ugly look too.      However, Ella has been dumped by more than one guy, so I can see why they're skeptical about Johnny.    Tearing Ella down emotionally isn't helping either, it's going to make her even more determined to keep with him.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Ximena’s father will only agree to Mike marrying his daughter if Mike hands over a few more Benjamins.💰💰

if Mike was more savvy he would mention how's he paid up the rent, bought furniture, food, appliances etc for all who live there.

But it's his ADHD (and his stupidity)

• Love 8
Just now, Bees52 said:

Sheesh! More farm animals... are Betty and Ron around somewhere?

So, I'm guessing Ella's anime cosplay schtick is over and she's gone all westernwear?

I get the feeling she cosplays every. single. thing. in her life.  Not sure what the cosplay is for hauling ass to Walmart though

• LOL 4
  • Love 3