Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Maybe you can name him after one of the guys from 90 Day, Usman, Gino, Mike, Hamza the Hamstah? LOL.

But then I'd be stuck with one of them! And I'd have to take care of him...I signed a contract with the Humane Society to feed, house, get medical care for and be nice to this hamster!

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
38 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Gino, Jasmine is responsible for her own body and her own choices. She is under zero obligation to get pregnant by you.

Agreed. But she should have told him that before he got to Panama. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

But then I'd be stuck with one of them! And I'd have to take care of him...I signed a contract with the Humane Society to feed, house, get medical care for and be nice to this hamster!

I wish my new houseplants well and wonder how long it will take for me to kill them.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Wonder if Ella's lost that ten pounds yet. Hahahaha I kill me. 

“I had some cheat days, but I’ve been working really hard to stick to the plan. So my mom/boyfriend’s sister/guy from the homeless shelter is driving me to Houston to see if Dr. Now will finally approve me for weight loss surgery.”

• LOL 13
  • Love 3

I have to agree that Mike probably DOES expect her to pick up after him like she's his mom.  You'd think he'd be on his best behavior and not come off like a pig but I guess he's that clueless?

Y'all saw what sort of home Pole and Carine kept...Ximena sees that in her future!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9

Ximena ...burping and farting are disgusting but they don't equate a woman who had a child as a result of a prison visit, lived with a hitman endagering her family and children and used a poor soul for the bucks her could send her! 

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Hmmm Mike has bad things about him.

Yeah farter and hitman are really the same thing. Right?

I'm going to cut Ximena some slack here. Yes, of course living with a dangerous criminal is not very salubrious. BUT that doesn't mean she has to be tremblingly grateful for some burping, farting boor who leaves his clothes everywhere and is stinky. She appears to be a practical girl who knows what side her bread is buttered on. But dear god, who wouldn't be put off by a guy like Mike? Yikes. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 17
39 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

Hi everyone:  I’ve had an incredibly hard 2 weeks and I am ready for anything to take my mind off my my troubles.  On Wednesday my mom agreed to have my brother taken off life support.  He died on Thursday with my sister and I by his side.  He never regained consciousness after he fell.  I just left my mom’s house where she was having an huge argument with my sister.  These things bring out the best in people.😩

I'm so sorry. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

Mr. Straycat thinks it’s hysterical that Mike farted on top of Ximena. Typical guy. *sigh* 

2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

So she is squeamish but I guess prison sex is a ok? This bitch

I see her point...farting and burping are disrespectful. Once could be funny. Could be. Change your damned diet if you're so impaired by it that you can't hold in your foulness. Ugh. That's grounds to call the hitman for help. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

Ximena is really shooting for that green card, isn't she??  What a doofus.  Just stawp with the Miss Manners routine.  It's not MIKE dated a hit-woman in COLUMBIA.... Unless..... her name is Ximena??  She's just looking for somebody to take care of her and her kids so she won't have to get a job.

And now... onto Mahogany.  Is that her REAL name?  Or was it Palmetto or Palm and she thought the wood was prettier??

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
24 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I wish my new houseplants well and wonder how long it will take for me to kill them.

Even my plastic plants seem to wither and die eventually. I wonder if it's me? 🤔

Edited by Trackdawg
So Mach Sexy
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Mike is used to living with his dad and grandpa. It may take time for him to behave in a more socially acceptable way for you.

It shouldn't take him any time to have better sense than that!

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

“I had some cheat days, but I’ve been working really hard to stick to the plan. So my mom/boyfriend’s sister/guy from the homeless shelter is driving me to Houston to see if Dr. Now will finally approve me for weight loss surgery.”

That episode slayed me…on par with the gas station episode. I always forget these peoples names.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Ximena is really shooting for that green card, isn't she??  What a doofus.  Just stawp with the Miss Manners routine.  It's not MIKE dated a hit-woman in COLUMBIA.... Unless..... her name is Ximena??  She's just looking for somebody to take care of her and her kids so she won't have to get a job.

And now... onto Mahogany.  Is that her REAL name?  Or was it Palmetto or Palm and she thought the wood was prettier??

It's what the Nigerian translator app said meant 'great beauty', and the call center supervisor approved it. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I see her point...farting and burping are disrespectful. Once could be funny. Could be. Change your damned diet if you're so impaired by it that you can't hold in your foulness. Ugh. That's grounds to call the hitman for help. 

I have never heard my hubby pass gas.  Ever. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I'm going to cut Ximena some slack here. Yes, of course living with a dangerous criminal is not very salubrious. BUT that doesn't mean she has to be tremblingly grateful for some burping, farting boor who leaves his clothes everywhere and is stinky. She appears to be a practical girl who knows what side her bread is buttered on. But dear god, who wouldn't be put off by a guy like Mike? Yikes. 

Has no one taught Mike any manners? At least saying "excuse me", and how about trying to leave the room if you're going to let one rip? He's been living in a house with only men for too long. Also, there are things he can take to address the gas, like over the counter things. Get with it Mike!

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

More plants die from overwatering than ANY OTHER REASON. Stick your finger in the soil, don't water until its dry in inch down. Less is more. You'll be fine. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3