Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Did that idiot Kim get Usman a PS5?!?!?!?

Fuck. Those are hard to get.

Oh that's smart. Get him something that takes up all his time with gaming, when he should be writing dumb songs about his new baby girl Kim....

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
27 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

You'd think Alina would own a portable fold up stool for travel.

I think dad Roloff had a company that made those? Although, maybe those types of things are not as easy to get in Russia. 

• Love 4
Just now, Eldemarge said:

Gino is ready to spread his defective 52 year-old seed.  Dating with good gifts?  Nahh...  Marriage first??  Too difficult.   He's here to impregnate you on his vacation!

How long is he even there for? Does he not know how long it takes for a pregnancy to be detected?

• Love 5

I can’t wait till the holidays are over so this damn Walmart I Got You Babe commercial can get the fuck off my screen,

Etta James is a queen, but I do not like her version of that song and I'm sick of hearing it.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

Gino is ready to spread his defective 52 year-old seed.  Dating with good gifts?  Nahh...  Marriage first??  Too difficult.   He's here to impregnate you on his vacation!

in Tino Gino's mind:  one look at me and boom, you're pregnant!

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

This show confirms that I am single forever. There is just too much baggage in this world. 

I have been with my boyfriend for 13 years. Every time I think I should move on and try to find a marriage prospect I see things like this show and I stick with him. The devil you know...

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 10
Just now, LEILANI2 said:

This friend of Alina's deserves to be paid as a care giver because she's just milking his kindness.

I've noticed that people from overseas are more accommodating than people from the US. I always felt like a pest around my Italian family because they were just so HAPPY to do things for their guests. 

• Love 10