Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Kim does look rough. No hair appointment, facial, etc. to make herself look good for her superstar? Unless Usman likes 'em on the homely side.

She can do a Darcy makeover in the Tanzania airport restroom.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Kim does look rough. No hair appointment, facial, etc. to make herself look good for her superstar? Unless Usman likes 'em on the homely side.

I did the MOST for my last trip to Canada because I was supposed to hook up with my friend (facial, nails, hair, wax, etc).  I showed up looking like an angel and he hadn't cleaned his apartment or even gotten a haircut.  I said NEVERMIIIIND, this is not going to happen.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 10
7 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

Maybe Kim’s mom will sell all her MJ collectibles while Kim is gone. 

Then she'll pack up the house and move away, leaving no forwarding address. 

Edited by OoogleEyes
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Not just when you are down there….you will be expected to convert 

Depends how conservative he is. Its not required that the wife convert. If he's very devout he might want her to, but she does not have to to marry him.

• Love 3

Why didn’t Memphis leave all her suitcases I right inside the door instead of dragging them up all those stairs? She wasn’t spending the night, was she? 
Dang, I want bacon, toast, and jelly for dinner now!

Ingrid knows Memphis well! I’m glad she is giving her some truth even tho it’s falling on deaf ears.

so she stayed at her ex-husband house…or in his bed??

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

Memphis is signing up for a lot of grief.   Her foster mother is right, don't keep secrets that will be a huge deal when someone tells, because someone always does.   And don't figure every man will be a good stepfather. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, GrammyPammy said:

Why didn’t Memphis leave all her suitcases I right inside the door instead of dragging them up all those stairs? She wasn’t spending the night, was she? 

I had the same thought.  It looks like the door she rang at was the main door of an apartment building, then they had to go upstairs to the door of Ingrid's apartment.  So probably not a good idea to leave your bags in a public-ish area. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Her kids already have a father figure!  HER SON'S ACTUAL FATHER!!!

You would think someone who’d been in the foster care system would be very careful about introducing their children to new partners….sigh

• Love 12