Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, magemaud said:

That Alexa commercial bugs me because the old woman is so much taller than the prom date. 

That and when she looks at him, it’s like she just remembered who he was...like Gena Rowlands and James Garner in The Notebook.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Memphis just needs to get laid. Go to a club, pick up a guy and have a fun night. No need to go to Tunisia.

Listening to her history, maybe she needs intensive therapy, not a Tunisian husband.

• Love 13

Sad backstory but I need Memphis to put her boobs away.

and I’m sorry, Mom, but your daughter was homeless and you were an addict so miss me with the “you had everything you needed.”

• Love 20
8 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

...EVERYONE was into the mystic. 

Another great song. Kind of like snarking 90 Day Fiance--"too late to stop now." 

Edited by Tuneful
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
28 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

He wont have anything to “pre-nup” after she’s done with him.

He might have inherited money when his father died.  If so, I'm sure she'll get every penny of that too. 

It's crazy to meet someone on one week, marry them on week two, and then try to get the visa approval, when Memphis doesn't have any idea of his background, or anything about her Tunisian Love Rat.   He might not be eligible to come to the U.S. for a lot of reasons.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

True! I do think its wise that she bring a friend. 

Hahaha, I came up in the 70's, when EVERYONE was into the mystic. Everyone did astrology, or numerology, or read auras, threw the I Ching, read tarot,  or did candle burning and ceremonial magic, astral projection, was Wiccan, Pagan, did psychic healing, you name it. I met a dozen Calebs, probably.

I wish I'd been old enough to go see bands in the 70s.  I missed it by this much!

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Memphis just needs to get laid. Go to a club, pick up a guy and have a fun night. No need to go to Tunisia.

Hamza may be Muslim so that may be the rush to get married.  

Her closet is empty.

She needs 11 pairs of pajamas?

What does Hamza do for a living that he could do in the US?

Usman's friends must be pissing themselves laughing every time some older woman shows up in town and these two are the ones we see, I bet there have been many others not filmed.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

True! I do think its wise that she bring a friend. 

Hahaha, I came up in the 70's, when EVERYONE was into the mystic. Everyone did astrology, or numerology, or read auras, threw the I Ching, read tarot,  or did candle burning and ceremonial magic, astral projection, was Wiccan, Pagan, did psychic healing, you name it. I met a dozen Calebs, probably.

There are Tarot cards and Oracle cards on the table in front of me, sage sticks in the nearby drawer, and tonight--this very night--I went to look at a house I may lease. I walked from room to room using a pendulum to read the energy of the place. The pendulum went absolutely wild, spinning in 'clear negativity' mode like a propeller. The realtor mentioned that I was standing next to the former owner's urn.  I got the hell out, pronto. 

So...I'm still that person!

• Love 13
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

and I’m sorry, Mom, but your daughter was homeless and you were an addict so miss me with the “you had everything you needed.”

Right? She did it on her own with zero help from mom. Mom can go kick rocks

• Love 13
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Right? I almost fell out of bed. Mama's still coping with some denial,  I see. 

1 minute ago, Tuneful said:

Another great song. Kind of like snarking 90 Day Fiance--"too late to stop now." 

Glad you caught the reference! Yes it was intentional!

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
Just now, Suzywriter said:

There are Tarot cards and Oracle cards on the table in front of me, sage sticks in the nearby drawer, and tonight--this very night--I went to look at a house I may lease. I walked from room to room using a pendulum to read the energy of the place. The pendulum went absolutely wild, spinning in 'clear negativity' mode like a propeller. The realtor mentioned that I was standing next to the former owner's urn.  I got the hell out, pronto. 

So...I'm still that person!

Ohhh my friend made me one but no idea how to use it….it is in a drawer lol

• Love 3

Well Memphis has accomplished a lot for herself. Especially considering how children are dumped by the foster care system as soon as they age out. But I’m baffled by the fact that she is perceptive enough to attribute some of her poor choices to her rough upbringing, yet unable to see she’s making yet another poor choice.

• Useful 1
  • Love 16