Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Toodleoo said:

Bet he drops her.

DEAD

1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I know he is a poser and a complete and utter wanker but I know when I was younger I’d have been putty in his hands.

Sigh. It's true. At 20 I would have thought he was deep.

• Love 6

Honestly, it’s smart for Alina to have a friend with her! She’s never met this man in person before and what if he’s a creep or tries to hurt her? It’s like when you go on a blind date and tell all of your friends where you will be and your date’s name and then text them once you’re home so they know you’re alive.

• Love 17
1 hour ago, Hotel Snarker said:

This guy [Gino\ ] reminds me of SteVen with his laugh and “quirkiness”.

Like Danielle, he's a nervous laugher, which gets on the nerves fast. 

I just tuned for a few minutes but Gino set off my "not straight or not entirely straight" radar. Not exactly what I was expecting from someone named Gino, I'll admit it, I was expecting more of a Marlon Brando or Al Pacino. When are they evah gonna get a (White) guy in the cast who's drop-dead sexy.  

What is with these lunatics who correspond for a little while, take their clothes off on video, and declare themselves ready to marry the person? 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, TMI said:

caleb remnds me of he man who worked in the day care...who sen his french girlfriend to jail in mexico.

Andrew and Amira!    

This looks like a season full of delusional, desperate people. 

Flo needs to go away, after stopping the cute little animals commercial. 

Why do I think Gino's sister has read Gino and Jasmine right?   If he admits to paying for her braces and dental work, lips, and hair, then I bet that he's paid for a whole lot more. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I think it’s smart for Alina to bring a friend. Especially someone who can help her navigate the accommodations she may need.

I think it’s very smart for her to bring someone she trusts to help her. Caleb’s glib response that he would carry her shows he doesn’t have a clue what she needs.

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

DEAD

Sigh. It's true. At 20 I would have thought he was deep.

Oh, goodness, I am sitting here blushing. I was thinking that he was kind of dreamy with the images and making a psychic connection through drawing. I do that kind of shit. 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I know he is a poser and a complete and utter wanker but I know when I was younger I’d have been putty in his hands.

Ikr! He's over there illustrating and explaining the meaning of it all... loved those creative, artsy types

• Love 4
Just now, Toodleoo said:

That song has been my favorite since before I was born 🤗

Doo bop choo bop. I was *extremely* nearsighted from age 5 until I got cataract surgery in my 50s. This was my song. 

• Love 4