Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Well, he lost the imaginary ring in the hurricane. Or some such nonsense, according to him.

I could see that actually happening with a real ring, but yeah there was never a ring.

• Love 4

Great snark peeps but it's been a looonngg weekend!! Fun but I AM TIRED!!! And yet, I must think about decorating for Christmas.

Those poor feline guests.  SteVen thinks they're PEOPLE!!!

Have a great week!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

Somemeat's parents will show up disguised as the cow. Hilarity ensues.

Mama Sumit makes Papa Sumit take the back end. 

"What if the cats escape?" Seriously? What if they do? They're Istanbul street cats, they'll just, you know, wander around. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

These cats are stressed and this bothers me. Are they really just leaving them stuffed in those carriers for however long?

He needed to leave them alone. 

I bet he has no plans for their care either beyond whatever food he stuffed into the carriers. 

Damn ya'll, I am mad about this cat situation.

Edited by rideashire
  • Love 11
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I would have asked the Uber guy if cats were okay in the car. The next passenger may have a cat allergy. Or even the driver.

The next passenger may get fleas.

Edited by Gobi
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I would have asked the Uber guy if cats were okay in the car. The next passenger may have a cat allergy. Or even the driver.

That driver's probably another production assistant, and probably had to find cat carriers for Ste-Van.    I love Alina's gown.     So Steven thinks Darth Vader was hot for his daughter?   Steven's a total idiot.   No, it's not a manly gesture to stuff cats into carriers and take them to the wedding.   

I hope someone returns the cats to their home territory. 

Is next week the Tell Nothing?    Why do I bet that there will be at least one major walk out, and hopefully a big fight.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6