Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

34 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

I feel sorry for Alina…but she has seen all the red flags. 

33 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

I think for many people at 20 years old, red flags are obscured by inexperience.

giphy.gif

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
Just now, greekmom said:

Just a quick nitpick on the wedding. What was with this "favourite person".

The officiate did say that - right?

Yes. I expected the Greek Chorus of Barbies to start melting, screaming 'What a world...what a world!'

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

And they kissed and Armando's Pop didn't freak the hell out.  Which tells me a lot. But, all in all, very touching and REAL.

As opposed to that farce of a wedding between Corey & Evilyn.  Just some made up crap.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Same. She's just a kid, its murder on your self esteem. 

Jazz and her fame whore fam need to get off teevee. She has a much better chance at happiness in a more anonymous life.

Edited by jacksgirl
  • Love 14

I admit I am a "wrong reasons viewer". I used to watch The Bachelor series for the drama not the romance. So I am dry eyed at this wedding.

I'm just here to see if Jenny finally ropes Michael Jones into marriage. Can't believe this dingbat thinks Sumit is some huge prize and I still am skeptical if he will be there for her in sickness and health (or until the money runs out).

• Love 11
10 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

This looks super pretty and I would now like to get married in Mexico.  Maybe when I early retired to Baja, I'll meet an expat widower with a boat and he'll be crazy about me and I'll get a sweet tan and only wear long dresses.  Definitely happening.

If you can dream it you can do it! 

I'm just going to start early here--fuck you, Ari. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
26 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Is everyone else getting ads for "Flippy, the tablet pillow" on their screen?

You're already married, Evilin.

I had Flippy ads before, but for some bizarre reason I keep getting ads for jewelry that costs thousands, off of Amazon.   I think I'd rather have Flippy ads. 

I love how Ari was traumatized by imaginary actions by Bini.    

Poor Jazz should stop filming.  It must be humiliating to have everything you do on TV like this.   

Someone should tell Kenny's daughters that you hold the flowers much lower, or a  friend who coordinated weddings said, "Pubes not Boobs".      

Hannah and Cooper looked adorable.    Armando Sr was right in place.    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

So she wants him to move to America but doesn't want to go to his interview for his visa?! I can't stand Ari!

She doesn’t have to see anyone.  Mommy and daddy would totally put her up at the Ritz if they knew it mean their precious Ari coming back to the states.

Edited by For Cereals
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Bini looking hot while welding.

Right? I was just thinking that for the first time he looks attractive to me. 

Ari is the WORST. She has what Sumit has--"if you tell me I have to I don't want to do it! Wah!"

• Love 7

So let me get this straight:

• Ari gave Bini an ultimatum...either move to America or he won't get to be in his kid's life in any real way.
  • To process the visa, they have to return to Ethiopia...but she doesn't want to go?

Yeah...fuck you, Ari.

• Love 17

The way Ari is leading him on is actually pretty cruel. She knows how desperate he is to keep them together and she lets him believe she's on board only to repeatedly pull the rug out again and again.

It would be kinder to just break up with him and be done with it because it's clear it'll happen eventually, but I guess those tlc checks would stop then.

• Love 16