Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Oh look Kenny is moving onto his next drama. 

Kenny reminds me of my friends wife. Every gathering there is a fucking problem. One time she even sat down sobbing in the middle of the floor of a crowded room because she got into an argument with her Ex on the phone. Yet she came out of the bedroom and collapsed in the middle of a crowded room. Fucking drama Queens.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Kenny reminds me of my friends wife. Every gathering there is a fucking problem. One time she even sat down sobbing in the middle of the floor of a crowded room because she got into an argument with her Ex on the phone. Yet she came out of the bedroom and collapsed in the middle of a crowded room. Fucking drama Queens.

Pseudobulbar Affect.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

So what is left in Sumit's bag of tricks?  A fake heart attack?  

"I'm coming, Elizabeth!" 

Maybe he'll have a dream. Like Tevye in Fiddler on the Roof. 

1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Hey Sumit...doesn’t your love for Jenny predate your first marriage? So what’s the issue? 

"We've been fighting for this for 9 years. I mean, sure I married another woman in the meantime, but other than that, I was fighting all day every day"

• LOL 13
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

This reminds me of when George Costanza was trying to delay his marriage to Susan and he whipped up some tears.

Yes, I am a Seinfeld fan.

Well, Sumit could insist on sending out invitations to the wedding…

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

Keep trying to catch up.

Sorry @JennyMominFL!  It’s good to see you!

Happy birthday fellow Scorpios!

Janice can suck it! It’s never happening, Jenny. When can we wrap up Corey and Evil-lyn? Let’s get ready for Kenny’s grown adult children to lay on the guilt.  If they have so many open condos, just buy the building and move everyone there.  Make it a family hospitality business…

I (ok don't kill me) think Janice is the biggest bitchiest worst mother.  At least Debbie has a sex life (gag, puke, vomit)

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

Bini doesn’t even pretend he’s ready for a married, family man life.  He admits that he’s an habitual liar.  He lives a different life of music nightlife, partying, women, single friends, etc.  and isn’t going to change.  He was living the single life when Ari was there, leaving her alone.  Regardless of what faults Ari has, Bini’s lifestyle won’t work for their family.  It’s just not feasible….even if Bini admits it’s a problem…it’s a problem. Most wives wouldn’t accept that lifestyle.  Maybe, he never promised Ari that he would change.  Regardless, I don’t think Ari is unreasonable for not wanting a different home life.   

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Sumit is going to report Jenny to immigration on the 9th day.

And when the goons come to bundle Jenny into the van to the airport, Sumit will stand on the front steps weeping, "How could this have happened? Who betrayed us?". Then he'll run inside and do a happy dance. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Bini doesn’t even pretend he’s ready for a married, family man life.  He admits that he’s an habitual liar.  He lives a different life of music nightlife, partying, women, single friends, etc.  and isn’t going to change.  He was living the single life when Ari was there, leaving her alone.  Regardless of what faults Ari has, Bini’s lifestyle won’t work for their family.  It’s just not feasible….even if Bini admits it’s a problem…it’s a problem. Most wives wouldn’t accept that lifestyle.  Maybe, he never promised Ari that he would change.  Regardless, I don’t think Ari is unreasonable for not wanting a different home life.   

However, it all boils down to a stupid (mentally challenged?) girl fucking a guy on her vacation.. This DOES NOT MAKE A RELATIONSHIP.. the child suffers.  Seriously.. now back to snarking.

Edited by Boston
  • Love 6
37 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Ari was jealous that maybe Bini is into someone else but yet she moved her ex husband in....God I hate her.

Seriously. Bini's mom or sisters should quiz Ari about that. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
Just now, mmecorday said:

This reminds me of when George Costanza was trying to delay his marriage to Susan and he whipped up some tears.

Yes, I am a Seinfeld fan.

Sumit’s going to ask Jenny for a pre-nup. If that doesn’t work, the hunt for cheap wedding invitation envelopes begins.

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, GrammyPammy said:

I watched the Love in the Caribbean spin-off on Discovery+ and really enjoyed it! Seemed much less scripted than the dreck we are watching at the moment

Are those of us WITHOUT DiscoveryPlus gonna get to see this?  I'm confused.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1