Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, rideashire said:

Sumit and Jenny are the most perplexing couple to me. At first, I thought for sure he is scamming her playing some kinda long game but realized pretty quickly he's actually into her.

I know some folks think he doesn't want to marry her but I think he's happy about his parents finally stepping out of the way. These weirdos give me hope that there really is a lid for every pot.

Please tell me that my lid is not a 30-year greasy man half a world away who needs his mam's permission to smile at me. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
37 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

OMG I am so sorry.  :(  I also lost my dad in June and he was also super fit and healthy at one point until he fell (balance issues).  Covid kept him from getting in to see a neurologist and it all went downhill from there. I was brushing my hair, getting ready to go see him during my lunch break when they called me and told me he was gone.  I'm mad at covid and mad that I lost him.  Big hugs to you, take care of yourself! <3

I can’t even imagine how terrible that was.  I still miss my dad everyday.

• Love 2

Nurse Janice tells Bini to take off his shoes at the door and put some pillows on his feet because he’s going to have to walk on eggshells to keep our dear, sweet Areola from having a full blown panic attack. It’s Areola’s favorite weapon.

• LOL 3
  • Love 18

Poor old Sumit.... He thought that parents weekend was going to send Jenny running to the airport and look what happened!!

The guy is furiously thinking of some other reason WHY he and Jenny can't be married NOW...

Is it just me or does Ari's Mom have to get her face in EVERY SINGLE FRAME OF FILM SHE CAN???

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

My mother used to use the same reverse psychology on me that Sumit’s mother is using. Once something was no longer forbidden, it lost its appeal. Of course, it didn’t work when I was in my 30s 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Please tell me that my lid is not a 30-year greasy man half a world away who needs his mam's permission to smile at me. 

I mean...if that would make you as happy as Jenny is then go for it? She seems pretty thrilled with her catch. I can't understand it but maybe I'm not supposed to.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I find that one Slaton sister to be very hard to look at....

This season, the lookability has deteriorated. Her face is more distorted, and she looks very very ill...like her heart may not make it through a whole sentence. 

• Love 4
Just now, rideashire said:

I mean...if that would make you as happy as Jenny is then go for it? She seems pretty thrilled with her catch. I can't understand it but maybe I'm not supposed to.

I'm running right to an astrologer to tell me this is NOT my future!

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, kacesq said:

THe really heavy one, not the one who just had a baby. Although she’s...not nice looking either. 

That's Tammy, who has put on even more weight, some estimates are she's up to 800 lbs or so now.    Amy is the one with the baby.    Tammy's forehead bulge is because when the body runs out of places to put fat, it goes strange places, like Tammy's forehead. 

Ari doesn't use a car seat?   And I wonder how much the airlines charged her for the tons of excess baggage fees?  

Janice has three or four older kids, Ari is the only one with her current husband.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, TazDevil said:
7 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I find that one Slaton sister to be very hard to look at....

Just one?

I cannot watch that show. I watched one episode and found them disturbing and tough to look at. All I keep on thinking is “The Hills Have Eyes.”

Bus to hell is leaving in a couple hours. I’m driving. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
48 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Those poor guys in the boat are all "If we make it back to shore alive I'm going to kick that gringo's ass".

I really hope they got paid a LOT. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, hookedontv said:

I cannot watch that show. I watched one episode and found them disturbing and tough to look at. All I keep on thinking is “The Hills Have Eyes.”

Shotgun!

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, hookedontv said:

I’ll bring snacks.

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Ok I am mean but damn Kenny’s daughter is homely

Smoosh on over, I'll sit next to you. Her homeliness could be alleviated by charm or a pleasant personality but alas.

2 minutes ago, Boston said:

Are you liking Maid?  I have it on my list but haven't watched it yet.  My last show was Tiny House Nation .. and it was very enjoyable, kind of funny.

I read the book but quit the show after a few episodes. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5