Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Steven and Pool (the guy with a million bags who went into Brazil and collected his mom's hair) are tied for Who Will Be the First to Appear on ID TV in Serial Killer Investigation?

giphy.gif

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

Steven is too much of a douche bag to realize that all these stupid gestures (boat, keyboard-I refuse to call it a piano), Book of Mormon are not necessary.

All Alina wants is a sincere guy that doesn’t lie or cheat. sadly she hasn’t figured out that he’s not that guy. 

Those are all props.  Steven is like a Mormon version of Carrot Top. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

Oh my god, what am I watching with the mustard oil.  Just what Jenny needs, her ass up in the air and something that will stimulate her gag reflex.  Why the heck isn’t Summit participating?

Edited by Emmeline
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I do not need to see this scene. At all. 

3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I don’t want to watch this. This is too gross for me. Yes, you read that right.

3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Are they done yet?

3 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

What the fuck is Mother Sumit doing? I’m gonna hurl! 

3 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

This is disgusting!!!

3 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I am currently eating dinner. Yeck.

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Track Dawg! We have an Evilyn sighting!

giphy.gif

• LOL 13
  • Love 5
9 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

That back bend is a fairly advanced pose. No instructor with her salt would encourage a beginner to do that….it could lead to injury and even stroke. Momma Sumit is no instructor.   

Sure she is. And she knows exactly what will kill her target. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

That back bend is a fairly advanced pose. No instructor with her salt would encourage a beginner to do that….it could lead to injury and even stroke. 

As far as Mother Sumit is concerned, that’s a feature, not a flaw. She’ll go to any lengths to get Jenny away from Sumit.

• Love 5

That back bend is a fairly advanced pose. No instructor with her salt would encourage a beginner to do that….it could lead to injury and even stroke. Momma Sumit is no instructor.   

Or she's trying to wipe Jenny from her life, by any means necessary.   The food poisoning didn't work, but maybe the yoga will, or the nose flossing.    

• LOL 6
  • Love 7

Hmmm…Momma Some Meat is one smart cookie. 

• Love 4