Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, lamujerdecente said:

Is Ellie legally blind? The Caribbean has BEAUTIFUL folks. Victor is not the best she can buy. I mean dear Lord, Baby GIrl Troll Lisa did better. 

And she just doesn't need to be there right now taking up a bed etc...maybe she will make pizza for the clean up crew and be useful

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

Vay jay jay ad ends with the word "coming," and a wink.  I get it.  Very subtle, ad guys.

Like "Relax" by Frankie Goes to Hollywood. Although Holly Johnson has said on numerous occasions that it's not about sex. 🙄

• LOL 3
5 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I'm dead tired but proud. I did my first 5K today in a pouring storm...I was 5th to last finishing and sometimes running in ankle-deep flash flooding,  but I finished. I had a number and everything!

Congrats!!!

• Love 6
15 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Yes!  So true!  Nor everyone has to be happy!  Do what you feel is right and be okay with it!  Life is short.  Don’t sweat what others think.  

Most of all, don't hold it against them if they're not interfering, but choosing not to participate. Give others the respect for their beliefs that you want for yourself. 

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Yes it’s awful, but the chin thing has to go.

Yes its just making a terrible situation worse. Cut it Victor!

I am not snarking on the poor folks who went through this hell. I live in Miami, Hurracaines are SATAN- The wicked witch of the west of fears until the season is over. However we are lucky that we are in America, have flood insurance and have the means to evacuate. Mother Nature is not playing with us. 

I am just snarking on Spice Lady Ellie and this dried up Dude who needs to shave she is acting a right fool over. I hope her trifling roaming the island got some help at least for the folks there- publicity, fund raising, something lady. 

• Love 11

How can they be planning on the one hand, to get married, and on the other, not know if they're ready for a serious relationship? 

And Steven clearly thinks that he should get married because he wants to have sex, all the time. Without having to make the effort to chat up randos back home. 

• Love 12
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

And Steven clearly thinks that he should get married because he wants to have sex, all the time. Without having to make the effort to chat up randos back home. 

. . . or at the Turkish hostel.

Hostels are better in Turkey.

• LOL 8
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

How can they be planning on the one hand, to get married, and on the other, not know if they're ready for a serious relationship? 

SteVen just wanted to get on TV.  He didn't realize he'd ACTUALLY have to get married or anything.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6