Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Imagine his pimply chest, that would make me run far far away

along with the greasy hair in which you could fry chicken and fries.....this girl is desperate.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

Sorry I’m late. I had drinks and was reading FB ‘friends ‘ for filth. Lol I’m an asshole but the whole “ohhhhh let’s not judge homeless addicts and give them money “ while they are lawyers who have never done anything to help someone else ever is not what I live for.

• Love 7

Lawyers, detectives, and government officials that appear on this show ought to start a club where they meet up for a Zoom happy hour and roast all these stupid idiots. This man talking to Alina and Steven should join along with the officials that Jenny and Sumit have talked to in India, David’s fired private investigator, Jenny’s accountant in Palm Springs, etc. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Gee Steven two foreign nationals getting married in a country neither is a citizen of...how shocking that it is complicated.

Why does no one on this show do ANY research before trying to do legal things in foreign countries?

And his laugh makes my skin crawl.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

Lawyers, detectives, and government officials that appear on this show ought to start a club where they meet up for a Zoom happy hour and roast all these stupid idiots. This man talking to Alina and Steven should join along with the officials that Jenny and Sumit have talked to in India, David’s fired private investigator, Jenny’s accountant in Palm Springs, etc. 

Do not forget Grangela’s lawyer! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

(pant pant) Hi everyone! Happy Sunday Snarkday! I've been out drinking beer all afternoon and gave up going to karaoke with my son to be with you tonight! I hope that you are all well and COVID free! Settled in for some some good snark!

Booze it up my sister! Me and hubby hit the wine today!

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Booze it up my sister! Me and hubby hit the wine today!

My husband had a gig today so we went to that too and we had an AWESOME time. Saw some old friends and had a blast!

Just now, Gobi said:

"This is like, unbelievable. I mean, it's not unbelievable but it's like it is."

She's so eloquent. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

This is very sad, I’m not really thrilled with Sharp filming this. 

Sharpe production is loving this. Let’s showcase third world poverty  and despair again. Are there any stray dogs or rats we can film?

Edited by Angry Moldovan
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

I feel like it's stupid to go there, especially because they are dragging a camera crew with them and they are all going to be in the way and not helping in an emergency area.

Exactly. Its so selfish and thoughtless. Boo. 

• Love 6

Is Forehead on an endless loop of her describing how Providencia use to look?  "I'm really shocked how it was paradise but now it is all gone, this will be really hard, maybe this is not a good time to move here, I am really shocked to see what happened, it use to be so nice, it is all gone now, I am really shocked how bad it looks now..." Make it stop!!!

• Love 10

I have given up my obsession with this show but I tuned in to see the lying liar who lies terribly, sumit and his brilliant catch of a sugar mama til the bills go over six hundred bucks a month, Jenny. 

This Steven character is not fun to watch. He's creepier than the dude on LAL that has sex with a headless torso sex toy he washes in the rinse cycle. That's a high bar to climb, people and Steven did it. 

Ellie. That is not the vacation peen who cheats and has committed Domestic violence in the past to Just give it up for.  GURL. If you going to throw caution and common sense to the wind, eye candy that looked wasted pre storm ain't the business. 

Edited by lamujerdecente
  • Love 10