Type keyword(s) to search

S03: Week 5: August 1, 2021-August 6, 2021

• Start Topic

Cinco eventually got Yamened after all. Too bad he developed a personality 5 mins before.

Shannon realized they should've saved Javonny over Jeremy...only to save Jeremy again.

Cash is getting tiresome. She wants to pursue Cinco, she doesn’t want to pursue Cinco, she wants Charlie to be patient, she wants Cinco to fight for her, she picks Charlie, she wants Cinco gone but she wants to leave with him. Twitter is starting to move away from her and towards Shannon, weirdly enough, especially after she called Will out. Will is kind of revealing himself to be a stealth douche as well. I know it’s an unpopular opinion here, but I found him annoying this episode. Why do you care so much about how they vote if you were saved? Shannon‘s execution may have been overly aggressive, but she has a point. He chose to cheat and hurt his own popularity. Taking it out on Shannon just makes him look vindictive. 

Who would’ve thought towards the end of all this, Shannon and Josh of all the couples would be on track to win? Not to mention still here and together to begin with.

32 minutes ago, xhoipolloix said:

Last night's show made me feel sorry for Will and Kyra and I don't even particularly like them. It's hard to find someone to root for this season. There is no standout like Justine was last season.

Cash was shaping up to be the next Justine, but she's fumbling it by making every second of her screen time about Cinco and especially by leading Charlie on.

Edited by SnarkEnthusiast
  • Love 11

Without taking sides on who-said-what or who is right or wrong, I find it appalling that Shannon yells at people.  We've witnessed twice in as many days her becoming very argumentative, shouting and talking to someone in a condescending manner because she disagrees with them or takes issue with what they are saying.  There is a civil way to talk to people and one can cite their opinion or state their point of view in a constructive manner.  

• Like 1
  • Love 21
(edited)

She's an uncivilized asshole and I see no redeeming qualities in her.  I don't get why she got so defensive.  If she wanted to vote off Kyra for Trina and Will for Cinco (which she did want to do), Will is allowed to ask why.  She doesn't have to answer, but her reaction was really weird too.  

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Like 1
  • Love 7

I'd like to know who in the hell made Shannon the Love Island Police.  I really hope she and Josh don't wind up winning but now I'm afraid it's beginning to look like they just might.  If so, I'll be pissed.

• Like 1
  • Love 10
38 minutes ago, DoYouLikeMutton said:

Without taking sides on who-said-what or who is right or wrong, I find it appalling that Shannon yells at people.  We've witnessed twice in as many days her becoming very argumentative, shouting and talking to someone in a condescending manner because she disagrees with them or takes issue with what they are saying.  There is a civil way to talk to people and one can cite their opinion or state their point of view in a constructive manner.  

I laughed at her crying in her TH saying that "every five minutes" someone different is starting shit with her. Her idea of starting shit seems to be that someone asked her an uncomfortable question.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Crashcourse said:

I really hope she and Josh don't wind up winning but now I'm afraid it's beginning to look like they just might.  If so, I'll be pissed.

Blame Cash and Cinco but especially Cash, lol. She could’ve won with Charlie if she had shown a shred of genuine interest, but she seems to be using him as an ego boost turned jealousy prop.

Honestly, I’m at the point where I don’t even really enjoy them as individuals, much less couples. Josh has his moments and so does Korey, but his bewildered horny frat boy act is getting stale. You would think the guy had never seen a boob before. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

I know some don't like Jeremy but I like him because he's low key and doesn't have a body full of tattoos.  He also said he likes to cook and I like that.  And he loves his hair. 😁

I still like Will but he screwed himself (and Flo?). 

And I would laugh my ass off if low key, savvy Charlie dumped Cash and picked one of the new women, they bonded and wound up winning.  I wouldn't mind that. 🤣

• Love 8
19 hours ago, fishcakes said:

Fortunately, Charlie sees right through her BS and maybe now he can couple with one of the new girls who one hopes can get through an entire sentence without using the word “literally.”

I literally hope that happens too!

I'd have voted Will out of the game because he was wearing 'break away' pants for the striptease comp and never ripped them off. I kept looking at the partially un-snapped buttons running down his legs and feeling cheated.  

• LOL 6
  • Love 3

P+ Monday Exclusive episode:

Spoiler

New girls Alana, Bailey & Elly went on dates with Will/Jeremy, Jeremy/Korey and Korey/Charlie respectively.  Will told Alana he's wifed up. Korey confused Indian with Native American and thought he'd suddenly created the idea of cookies & cream ice cream. That boy is not smart. Both Korey & Jeremy like Bailey, although Korey is somewhat interested in all of them. Note: Alana is the largest caucasian woman I've seen on a US reality dating show. Bravo.

As the OG girls were showing the new girls around, discussion about the condom supply shared that Josh & Shannon are the only ones currently "fucking". Although Cash confided that she might need to give Charlie a "blowy" to keep him away from the new girls. They must've brought in some additional beds as the bedtime montage showed Jeremy, Trina, Korey, Olivia and one of the new girls sleeping alone, 

Impromptu combo game of thumpers/Truth or Dare had Olivia telling the whole group the #1 thing she'd like to do would be to have sex with Korey. Meanwhile, Korey said that he'd rather kiss Bailey. Jeremy lovingly said "butt stuff" was the dirtiest thing he's done in bed.

Actual games in the pool!  Chicken fight, floaty races, volleyball.  Shannon was not impressed by Charlie's volleyball prowess. Water balloon fight where Shannon takes a hit to the chest and Josh gets hit in the balls.  

Previews, Olivia imploding as her safe bet Korey expresses interest in others. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
20 hours ago, DoYouLikeMutton said:

Yes!  I hate when people won’t let anyone else talk, and just keep yelling over them.  Watch out Josh…that is what your conversations will look like.  Lol!

• Love 3

Shannon is so toxic and controlling. I wish that Josh would drop her. It won’t work out outside the villa.

Those new girls don’t really stand a chance and it’s too bad because Alana is gorgeous. It’s good to see someone who isn’t a stick figure on the show.

Kyra is starting annoy me. She needs to get out of her “Will bubble.”

Cinco had to go and it’s his own fault. 

I would’ve voted to let Trina go. I’m sick of her whining about Cinco and how she claims that she wasn’t the other women in Cinco and Cash’s relationship.

Of course Gennie was the one to leave. Did anyone really think that she was going to stay.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, alexa said:

Yes!  I hate when people won’t let anyone else talk, and just keep yelling over them.

Anytime some says (or repeats over and over) "Can I talk??" or my other fave "Are you done?" it's my instant ticket to get the hell away from that person! Especially if they raise their voice in combo. You could hear that harpy allll the way on the other side of the villa anda round a corner! She is hideous. This is how she will treat your friends if she feels they 'step out of line' at a get together as well. It's not just about how she'll deal with you. Run Josh run!

• Like 1
  • Love 4

I think Charlie is playing Cash like a fiddle and I love it.  Cash has worn out her welcome with all her drama and Olivia is still boring as hell so it would be great if they both left.   

The new women are more attractive and livelier than that last group of Genny and Leslie and I forgot if there was a third one.

Jeremy likes working with kids and he likes to cook?  He's a keeper.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

The girls were so catty on the balcony watching the dates. And why did Kyra think that Will was going to make eye contact with her when he’s on a date. 

Normally I like Cash but, she’s starting to get on my nerves. Cash needs to get over Cinco or leave. I feel bad for Charlie because he seems nice and deserves better. I hope that he can connect with one of the new girls.

Could one of the guys please form a connection with Alana. 

I feel like Olivia is going to pull a Meredith Gray and do the “Choose me, love me” speech to Korrey. She’s really panicking. 

Will and Kyra need to get over America’s vote. They were both saved and need to move on. I guess it’s the fact that they weren’t saved first or something. To be honest I think that Will had better chemistry and more fun with Flo. 

• Like 1
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, TroopinFairy said:

Shannon is so toxic and controlling. I wish that Josh would drop her. It won’t work out outside the villa.

At this point, Josh probably has to stay with her to have a chance at winning. I doubt he’s interested in maintaining the relationship outside the villa. 

• Love 6

Cash gave up so much for Charlie, and she DESERVES more?? She really needs to get over herself. I am completely over her. And she can stop the squealing any time. Not cute. 

Olivia is pathetic. Desperation at its best. 

I like all the new girls. They are all prettier than the OGs and don’t seem as immature as the ones during Casa Amore.

Shannon is just obnoxious. I can’t understand viewer’s affection for her and Josh. 

• Love 12

Corey, you have some whipped cream still on your lip... oh it's facial hair?? Yeah, shave that shit...

I really dig Alana and am a bit wowed a bit by Bailey, she is super attractive. I feel sorry that these girls have to deal with this coven of witches. I wish they'd come in earlier actually.

Cash I now realize is impossible to please. I'm glad Charlie has turned into the 'what else can I say?' quiet guy because really? THAT is what Cash 'deserves', to be back-burnered like she did to Charlie who was a different person coming in than he is now as he's been left to just hang out and think about the BS he's been drawn into. Dude was really sold a bill of goods and I can totally understand why he's retracting.

Jeremy is your best friend that just happens to keep stealing any girl you show interest in. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Ok, I’m rooting for all of the new girls: Korey and Bailey, Charlie and Elly, and Jeremy and Alana! I think I even got their names right after one episode, so that really goes to show I’m over these OGs.

Cash expects Charlie to “wife her up” even though they had to physically remove Cinco from the villa and she’s still pining after him. At this point, just have Cash call up Cinco and tell him that she’s coming home for him—just like that toxic couple from last year—Connor and I think my brain blocked out the girl in a means of self-preservation. Charlie, you go for that pretty neuroscientist, Elly, and don’t give Cash another thought! 

Korey, you’re only with Olivia because neither of you had any other options. (Leslie accepted your rose to continue on the show, she wasn’t into you.) I didn’t realize until he said it but he and Olivia still aren’t officially partners yet, so this is all still very new. Pursue things with Bailey guilt-free!

Jeremy, I know you like Bailey better, but she and Korey like each other, and stop stealing my guy’s ladies. Alana could be a good match for him. She seems a little vapid, but so does Jeremy. Imagine the manes of hair on their future kids!

Poor Will. That was sad watching him cry over mean girl Shannan. His friendship with Trina was very sweet. Meanwhile inside, Kyra was hugging Shannan because somehow Shannan made Kyra believe that Shannan was the wronged party?! Yikes!

• Like 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, JenE4 said:

Kyra was hugging Shannan because somehow Shannan made Kyra believe that Shannan was the wronged party?! Yikes!

I think Kyra was hugging Shannon because she was afraid not to.  Keep your friends close and your enemies closer . . . . 😨

• Love 5

In the Shannon versus Will situation, I think both sides could be true. Shannon is likely trying to take down Will and Kyra because she knows they are the competition to win the money. However, Will did go too far with Flo on Casa Amor, so Shannon is right that it is his fault that he and Kyra were in the bottom 3 to begin with. Still, Shannon only cares because taking down Will increases her chances of winning the money. She doesn’t care about Kyra at all. 
I wonder how much the producers pushed Will to “explore” things with Flo. To me, he often looked uncomfortable after their kisses, and I think he knew after the first day that he was going back to Kyra. His mistake was not kicking Flo out of his bed after the first night and telling the boys that he was debating his options. Both of those choices are now being used against him by Shannon (and the viewing audience). 
In other obvious news, Korey is not into Olivia, Olivia is desperate to stay, Cash keeps talking about Cinco in every conversation with Charlie but is somehow shocked that he’s sick of her bullshit, and all three new girls are more interesting than all five original girls who have managed to stay in the villa well past their time. 

• Love 5
11 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

...The new women are more attractive and livelier than that last group of Genny and Leslie and I forgot if there was a third one.

There were three more -- 5 ladies came to the villa during the Casa Amour period:  Genny (sp?), Leslie, Flo, Isabel (the one that was all about Korey***) and Kay.  I couldn't remember names, so I had to Google.

*** Didn't Korey complain in last night's episode that no one has come to the villa with their heart set on him?  I'm pretty sure Isabel did, but he rejected her.

Other things I learned, which were probably discussed when this season first started airing, but I missed somehow

*  Cinco's real name is Melvin

*  Will's job is "budtender"

• Love 3

It's funny how much I liked Cash in the beginning but now want to see her roll her sad little suitcase out of the villa. "By this time, I should have a cup of tea in my hand." Jesus, Charlie's not your butler. She thinks Charlie should be all about her, even thought she was never all about him and still isn't. Same with Olivia moaning about how all she wants is someone who's completely focused on her. As if Javonny never existed.

Shannon continues to be the kind of trashbag who will never have to pay for the way she treats others. If we could check in with her twenty years from now, 100% chance she'd be on her third divorce and hateful and angry about all her exes because in her mind she never did anything wrong.

The new women are all beautiful and seem less dumb than the OG women. I'd like to see Korey/Bailey, Charlie with either Alana or Elly, and whichever one doesn't end up with Charlie to couple with one of the new guys. I want Jeremy gone. I don't hate him as much as I did, but there's nothing interesting about him and the guy has already been coupled with four different women; he's more than had his chance.

• Love 15
1 hour ago, fishcakes said:

It's funny how much I liked Cash in the beginning but now want to see her roll her sad little suitcase out of the villa. "By this time, I should have a cup of tea in my hand." Jesus, Charlie's not your butler. She thinks Charlie should be all about her, even thought she was never all about him and still isn't. Same with Olivia moaning about how all she wants is someone who's completely focused on her. As if Javonny never existed.

Shannon continues to be the kind of trashbag who will never have to pay for the way she treats others. If we could check in with her twenty years from now, 100% chance she'd be on her third divorce and hateful and angry about all her exes because in her mind she never did anything wrong.

The new women are all beautiful and seem less dumb than the OG women. I'd like to see Korey/Bailey, Charlie with either Alana or Elly, and whichever one doesn't end up with Charlie to couple with one of the new guys. I want Jeremy gone. I don't hate him as much as I did, but there's nothing interesting about him and the guy has already been coupled with four different women; he's more than had his chance.

Your assessment matches mine!  Lol!  The new women are great and such a waste to bring them in last minute.  They needed to be there sooner.  Shannon is exactly as you describe her.  And I am pretty sure Josh is just trying to win, and has no interest in her after this.  He is a fairly nice person that seems like he could do much better.  And Cash is totally annoying.  

• Love 5

I gave up watching because the OG crowd is insufferable and lame, but wish I could just watch the new women because y’all seem to like them. I think Alanna is roommates with a friend of mine, so happy to see she’s getting positive feedback. 

• Love 1

I have came to the conclusion that Cash loves drama and loves starring in her own soap opera, giving grand monologues. The way she talks about her men in dramatic fashion, how Cinco and her could have an exciting beautiful life together; like he's the star-crossed lover of her dreams. Then with Charlie like how he is THE prince charming, the one she has been waiting for all her life. Relax lady, you know the guy for 4 days. And now she is starting a new drama of how she deserves better. If I were Charlie, I would find it a big red flag that Cash is speaking about how much she sacrificed for him. If letting Cinco go was such a big sacrifice (like somehow Charlie owes her), she should have left with him.

No wonder Cash and Olivia are besties. Both of them love to wax poetic about themselves and they go around doing it to everyone in the villa. Surely all of them are tired of listening to it. How many times did Olivia talk about her Korey situation to different groups of people in this episode alone? Lol.

I feel like Korey will always end up in a friendzone somehow on the show. Perhaps he has a really immature side to him that is turning the ladies off. There have been a number of new girls (including Florita) who came in excited to know him but it never turns romantic. Olivia is deluding herself into thinking she likes him in such a way too.

Alana appears too smart for this crowd.

Edited by waving feather
  • Love 13
6 minutes ago, waving feather said:

I feel like Korey will always end up in a friendzone somehow on the show. Perhaps he has a really immature side to him that is turning the ladies off. There have been a number of new girls (including Florita) who came in excited to know him but it never turns romantic.

It doesn't help that whenever Korey gets close to someone new that asshole Jeremy swoops in and "turns their head".

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
31 minutes ago, waving feather said:

I feel like Korey will always end up in a friendzone somehow on the show. Perhaps he has a really immature side to him that is turning the ladies off. There have been a number of new girls (including Florita) who came in excited to know him but it never turns romantic. Olivia is deluding herself into thinking she likes him in such a way too.

He's dumber than a box of rocks.

Last night's episode was a snoozefest.  Why do they focus the entire episode on 1:1 chats about "where's your head at?" and group discussions to recap what we just saw?  It's not entertaining,

If you're not watching the P+ bonus episodes, you're missing out on a lot of the fun & games and glimpses of actual personalities & backgrounds. For example, without it, I'd have no idea where any of these people are actually from or what they do. Kind of important when considering a relationship, don't you think?

• Love 4
(edited)
6 hours ago, Fallacy said:

In the Shannon versus Will situation, I think both sides could be true. Shannon is likely trying to take down Will and Kyra because she knows they are the competition to win the money. However, Will did go too far with Flo on Casa Amor, so Shannon is right that it is his fault that he and Kyra were in the bottom 3 to begin with. 

People keep repeating this over and over again that Will and Kyra received lesser votes because of the Flo situation.  But this might not even be true.

Even if Will "cheated" on Kyra, does that mean that Kyra somehow "deserves" lesser votes?  If so, why?  Kyra and Will have been a more stable couple than Olivia + ? and Cash + ? so why do Kyra and Will somehow deserve lesser votes?  

Whether that is true or not, Shannon and her Mean Girls crew put Will after Jeremy and Kyra after Trina.  Will and Kyra can be mad about that if they want to be and they can ask for answers.  Like I said, Shannon doesn't have to provide them but to respond "You received lesser votes" just completely deflects what Will and Kyra are mad about.  So what if they received lesser votes?  Will doesn't like how Shannon speaks to him and Kyra, what the hell does that have to do with lesser votes?

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, waving feather said:

I have came to the conclusion that Cash loves drama and loves starring in her own soap opera, giving grand monologues.

Yes, this has become really obvious that she just wants to stomp around the villa saying "Cinco LITERALLY won't even look at me" or "Charlie LITERALLY won't even put tea in my hand" or "I LITERALLY can't believe Cinco LITERALLY boxed with Josh this morning instead of me" or "Why why why literally why why why why me" with her biggest fans Olivia and Shannon basking in all of the drama.  Shannon loves the drama even more so she can stir more shit.

1 hour ago, waving feather said:

I feel like Korey will always end up in a friendzone somehow on the show.

Korey just has a hard time being with the person who wants him the most.  He has a hard time focusing.  He's just a little immature, but he's young and seems young so I don't blame him at all.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
28 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Yes, this has become really obvious that she just wants to stomp around the villa saying "Cinco LITERALLY won't even look at me" or "Charlie LITERALLY won't even put tea in my hand" or "I LITERALLY can't believe Cinco LITERALLY boxed with Josh this morning instead of me" or "Why why why literally why why why why me" with her biggest fans Olivia and Shannon basking in all of the drama.  Shannon loves the drama even more so she can stir more shit.

Korey just has a hard time being with the person who wants him the most.  He has a hard time focusing.  He's just a little immature, but he's young and seems young so I don't blame him at all.

It’s odd, on Leslie’s IG she was asked why she didn’t pursue Korey once they were in the villa. She said they were at different places, that she did the partying/hookup lifestyle and was now looking to settle down. I don’t know who/what to believe but it kind of made Korey out to just want to party and hookup with girls. Which seems odd given what we’ve seen of him. 

• Useful 4

Bailey is so hot. And even though Jeremy is trying to pull her into another bullshit triangle as the kiss of death, she seems to like Korey more. He’s nuts if he stays with Olivia and her flavor of the week mentality. She thought she was in love with Will last week!

Charlie has the personality of paint drying, but Cash has developed too much of a God complex. She’s  still making every conversation about Cinco even though he’s physically not even there anymore. That comment about expecting a cup of tea made me roll my eyes. I want Charlie to go for Ellie or Alana. A lot of people on Twitter are complaining he used her to get into the Villa, but I think he was genuinely all in until he realized that their entire relationship only existed to serve as a placeholder for Cinco. 

I love all the new women and I wish they had been allowed to come in earlier! They have so much personality, I don’t understand why they were given the graveyard shift. 

• Love 10
(edited)
2 hours ago, SnarkEnthusiast said:

Charlie has the personality of paint drying,

MMmmmmmmm I don't know about this.  He reminds me of certain men I know.  You know, the strong, silent type?  Around cameras or crowds they might be 'shut off' but they're amazing to spend one on one time with.

And I think that the fact that Cash can't snow him reveals that he's more interesting than previously perceived.

Also, everyone seems to call him "Prince Charlie" - even the men, like Will - so I feel like there is a reason for it.  

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8
9 hours ago, MMLEsq said:

There were three more -- 5 ladies came to the villa during the Casa Amour period:  Genny (sp?), Leslie, Flo, Isabel (the one that was all about Korey***) and Kay.  I couldn't remember names, so I had to Google.

*** Didn't Korey complain in last night's episode that no one has come to the villa with their heart set on him?  I'm pretty sure Isabel did, but he rejected her.

Other things I learned, which were probably discussed when this season first started airing, but I missed somehow

*  Cinco's real name is Melvin

*  Will's job is "budtender"

A few things I have gleaned from watching the show and scouring Twitter:

* Korey cannot help but get in his own way.  Leslie and Korey had ONE good talk (the midnight cereal run) after which she snogged Cinco and Jeremy both, I believe.  The only reason he picked her was because Jeremy went first and picked Gen.  Korey should have picked Isabel, because she was the first he had been interested in that Jeremy HADN'T shown any interest in.  Also, Korey is into hooking up more than settling down? That is NOT the edit he has been given on the show.

* Leslie apparently left because of a dab pen.  Somebody on Twitter confirmed it from her DM's or something, I believe.

* Shannon is getting hella backlash on Twitter now for some recently surfaced photos of her political affiliations.  It will be interesting to see if that affects the voting at all, since she/Josh have never been in the bottom.

* Olivia is less annoying to me personally than Cash. If I were Charlie, yes, I would know at the beginning that Cinco was still there and Cash was still working through her feelings.  But then when Cash picked me, I would think that meant it was time to focus on the two of us, not the three (or even 4, plus Trina).  I would be over all her BS by now also.  Thankfully, the new girls came in at the right time.  And with the right attitudes!

* Speaking of the new girls, I really, really hope that at least 1 or 2 of them get to stay around for a while.  Especially Alana.  She's so pretty, reminds me of Kate Upton a lot.  (Jeremy won't pick her, though, because she's too "big," based on his previous types.)

* Can one of the new guys coming please, please, please give some attention to Trina? I am really worried about her, honestly.

* Finally, not related to current week, but there have been some SUPER cute pics going around of Aimee and Wes (remember them?).  They are having an amazing time, it looks like, exploring a relationship outside of the constant cameras.

* Oh, I still miss Javonny.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
16 hours ago, Wandering Snark said:

Corey, you have some whipped cream still on your lip... oh it's facial hair?? Yeah, shave that shit...

I really dig Alana and am a bit wowed a bit by Bailey, she is super attractive. I feel sorry that these girls have to deal with this coven of witches. I wish they'd come in earlier actually.

Cash I now realize is impossible to please. I'm glad Charlie has turned into the 'what else can I say?' quiet guy because really? THAT is what Cash 'deserves', to be back-burnered like she did to Charlie who was a different person coming in than he is now as he's been left to just hang out and think about the BS he's been drawn into. Dude was really sold a bill of goods and I can totally understand why he's retracting.

Jeremy is your best friend that just happens to keep stealing any girl you show interest in. 

Amen. I like the new girls. Olivia should have gone home already. 

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, Court said:

WTF does dab pen mean? I am not hip. I'm an ancient lady that watches trashy tv

Somebody else may know the answer better than me (I'm an obsessive trashy tv watcher and occasional Twitter peeper).  I believe it's like a vape pen, but with the wacky tobacky in it/somehow the THC part is in it.  (Versus CBD which is generally allowed anywhere.)

• Useful 3
1 hour ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

MMmmmmmmm I don't know about this.  He reminds me of certain men I know.  You know, the strong, silent type?  Around cameras or crowds they might be 'shut off' but they're amazing to spend one on one time with.

And I think that the fact that Cash can't snow him reveals that he's more interesting than previously perceived.

True, I do love how quickly he was able to see through Cash. And him saying "Jeremy's trying to push Olivia on you [Korey] so he can go for Bailey" was hilarious.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

I guess tattoos are in now for the young people?  I'm not looking forward to seeing yet another tattted up dude. 

The other new guy is cute, no tats, but I don't understand what he sees in Olivia.  Oh well, his choice.  

Alana reminds me of Anna Nicole Smith. 

• Love 3

Yeah....all the tattoos. Could do without.

So...."whose single" and the hands go up. Ha! Who put their hands up? All should except Kyra and Shannon...and maybe Cash (gawd that girl is a time suck).

• Love 5

So Charlie broke up with Cash…and then she went and unbroke them up??? That was strange! She went and convinced herself that Charlie didn’t say he wants to end their romance and instead positioned it that he needs to talk to her and let her know that he’s also pursuing Alana. Um, did I completely misunderstand something? I thought he was done with Cash entirely?! Well, I mean I guess she did the same thing with Cinco: I know you dumped me for Trina, but it’s really me you want and we still have our relationship. Charlie, just move on with Alana, and don’t look back. Likewise, Korey, you do the same with Bailey. Cash and Olivia will move on with K-Ci and Andre, and within an hour will convince themselves that these are the Real Men they’re meant to be with.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

I didn't think Charlie was breaking up with her. I thought he was saying I don't know if I want to pursue this. I'm open to meeting new people. Then she ran away instead of listening like the huge hypocrite she is.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
12 hours ago, fishcakes said:

100%. I sit here stunned and baffled (excuse me, gobsmacked) over how I was so rooting for Cash in the first week or two and now am dying to see her teary exit. She's like some OTT theater kid without an off switch or a shred of self-awareness. Matt Hoffman (or his writer) gets all the points for the "Cashay rules everything around us" (get the money, dollah dollah bill y'all) reference. That LITERALLY could not be more perfect.

The three new girls are terrific, and the boys seem alluring enough to turn a head or two. I actually wish one of them would hook up with Trina, and maybe the other with a new girl so I can see Cash and Olivia pack their knives and go.

I feel utterly ancient when considering what it means to be "girlfriend/boyfriend" in today's parlance. (And I guess using the word "parlance" is also a sign of my advanced age. Sigh.) What were Shannon and Josh already if not b/g? They've been together since day 1, bicker like an old couple, fucked on national television... but that's not b/g? Ziplining looked fun, but the convo afterwards seemed like they were reading straight off a teleprompter, especially Shannon. She totally biffed the line about "couldn't imagine doing this with anyone else" and nervously laughed like she wanted a second take. Fake, fake, fakety fake.

I too still miss Javonny.

• Love 6

I have been surprised for awhile over the Frat Boy atmosphere and the 42 just proved it.   The guys are all about looks.  These guys spend more time with the Bros more than they do the girls.  Odd behavior on a dating show.

K-Ci, 27 sounds like a Stars Wars character. He looks like they took the best physical features of all the previous contestants and mashed them together in one hot droid. And I'm not sure where his statement about how he doesn't care if a woman is coupled up, if he wants her he's coming for her falls on the Confident/Cocky/Arrogant spectrum, but I wasn't hating it. You know Cash is going to sit right up when she sees him, so part of me hopes he goes for Trina, but only if he's actually a nice guy who's putting on the front that all these guys do in their intros. Trina can't deal with a player; she needs someone who falls hard for her, and I'm surprised that I think this, but I hope that happens for her. If not Trina, then I hope he goes for Elly, who doesn't seem to have made a connection yet, and if Korey ends up with Bailey, then poor Elly is going to get stuck with Jeremy.

I want Korey with Bailey only because Jeremy is working so hard to convince him that he and Olivia are the OTP. Otherwise, I'm kind of over Korey. His part in Operation Heart Attack, the fake English accent that he doesn't realize is only cute once, the Olivia thing -- it all makes me less fond of him than I was, although I don't dislike him.

Andre is also good-looking, but maybe a little bit too Jonathan Silverman. And he also likes Olivia, which is baffling to me. He called her mature, and earlier Korey had also called her mature and confident, which makes me wonder if they're aware of any of the MANY "whhhyyy is Korey talking to Baileeeeey again?" incidents.

9 hours ago, JenE4 said:

So Charlie broke up with Cash…and then she went and unbroke them up???

He was so close! Don't give up, Charlie! You can get away! I believe in you!

7 hours ago, Dewey Decimate said:

Ziplining looked fun, but the convo afterwards seemed like they were reading straight off a teleprompter, especially Shannon. She totally biffed the line about "couldn't imagine doing this with anyone else" and nervously laughed like she wanted a second take. Fake, fake, fakety fake.

Haha, yes. During that whole scene, I was assuming there were guys with cue cards right outside the frame and thinking, "Worst. Acting. Ever." But then we saw Cash clutching her heart, all, "CHAARRRLLLIIIEEEEE!" and found a new winner.

Edited by fishcakes
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2