Type keyword(s) to search

S03: Week 5: August 1, 2021-August 6, 2021

• Start Topic

I am newly watching....basically past 2 weeks. Kinda just stumbled on it after Big Brother and since I have nothing else to watch (or even do...new empty nester with no job and vacations keep getting cancelled...most boring summer EVER). Anyway, how does this show work? How do they win money? Why do they win money, aren't they there to find a love interest? I used to watch Are You The One and it is similar but they don't send folks home or have new people come in. And they have to figure out all the perfect matches by the end to win the money which they all share (they are in there with a match the show finds by doing tests). So how does Love Island work? 

11 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

Viewing audience:  Please, please don't fall for Shannon and Josh's "true romance" bullshit and vote for them.  

I'm begging you! 😱

No way will she stay with him. He's too little. Not a good enough arm piece for her. In fact, one of the 1st episodes I watched  she was pissed at him for something or another and bitched in talking head and said something like 'I am not going to take that from some short guy'.

Edited by Lamima
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Lamima said:

I am newly watching....basically past 2 weeks. Kinda just stumbled on it after Big Brother and since I have nothing else to watch (or even do...new empty nester with no job and vacations keep getting cancelled...most boring summer EVER). Anyway, how does this show work? How do they win money? Why do they win money, aren't they there to find a love interest? I used to watch Are You The One and it is similar but they don't send folks home or have new people come in. And they have to figure out all the perfect matches by the end to win the money which they all share (they are in there with a match the show finds by doing tests). So how does Love Island work? 

No way will she stay with him. He's too little. Not a good enough arm piece for her. In fact, one of the 1st episodes I watched  she was pissed at him for something or another and bitched in talking head and said something like 'I am not going to take that from some short guy'.

Hi, Lamina, and welcome to the time suck that is Love Island!  (UK version is still my favorite.)

Basically, the couples are changed up, voted out, whittled down to 4 "final" couples.  Then the viewing public votes and the couple with the most votes wins the $100k (50k pounds on UK version).  Then the winning couple decides whether they will keep the money for just one person or split between the two.  Nobody, to my knowledge on either UK or US version at least, has ever said they want to keep the whole thing.

Although the way this season has gone, they will probably get down to 4 couples and then the Islanders will somehow "pick" Jeremy and whoever he's with to win the $$.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

Cash is so dramatic. Falling on the floor crying? Dude. It's not like they have been a couple for years and she found out she was betrayed. Goodness. I'm over her. 

I think Olivia is so beautiful. Shannon looks like Channing Tatum. Does anyone else see that? 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Lamima said:

Welcome! In addition to what @yourdreamer explained, you can also play along at home by using the Love Island US app. They have fun polls and quizzes during every episode so you can see how other viewers are reacting to the various contestants and “situationships.” And then occasionally they have a viewer vote at the end of an episode in which you have the power to weigh in on who you like/dislike. Those results were what defined the top three/bottom three boys and girls the other day. This is also how you ultimately vote to give one couple the money. So far, I don’t think many of us have a couple we’re rooting for yet. Last year Justine and Caleb were huge fan favorites. This year Cash started off as a favorite girl, but since these new contestants going in are obviously telling them Cash is the favorite, it’s really gone to her head, and she’s loosing our support. At this rate I might end up voting for Korey and whomever he ends up with—presuming he can keep someone more than a few days.

• Love 6

Cash playing the victim again. She still refuses to accept that what turned Charlie off is her flirting with and considering Cinco and always bringing him up during their chats. Lol. 

I can't with Olivia trying to start drama with Charlie at the kitchen. And good for him for not falling for the bait.

• Love 11
(edited)

Actual quotes from this episode:

CASH:

I literally blew up my life for this person.

I literally told the world (Charlie) is a prince.

OLIVIA:

I'm literally shook.

You (Charlie) literally owe her an explanation.  (Bitch, what do you think he was trying to do when she walked away?)

The narrator is giving Cash SUCH a hard time this episode and I am loving it.  He threw in how Cash froze Charlie out for an entire night and is now going to tell him he has communication issues.

God Cash is exhausting.

Cash:  You don't communicate with me.
Charlie:  I tried, and you walked away.
Cash:  I should be able to have a bitch fit.  I'm never able to.

??????????????????????????????????????? And that is ALL YOU DO!

Can Jeremy just go???????? 

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • LOL 4
  • Love 12

I also just started watching this pretty recently, and I'm not thrilled with that, lol. What can I say, sometimes you just need a little trash TV, and BB has been boring.

My opinions shifted pretty quickly over the last couple of weeks, from thinking Shannon and Cash are so pretty and fun, to holy cow, what a couple of nightmares.

Even as a novice viewer, it's easy to see that Shannon and Josh are just enjoying their roles as Lord and Lady of the villa, and looking for the win. He seems ok, but she's on my last nerve. They both need acting classes though.

And Cash...I really liked her initially, but she's a total hypocrite.

"We need communication!" *stomps off*

I kind of like Charlie, and he's pretty aware of being manipulated by Cash. I also was liking Cinco before he left, and was hoping he'd stay. I hope Charlie goes with Alana too. He seems more mature than the others, not looking for drama, or getting baited by Olivia.

Olivia is embarrassing herself, but Korey...I can't imagine trying to converse with him. Most of these contestants seem pretty vapid, but he just seems like a little kid.

I'm, like, losing, like, brain cells, like listening to them, like, speak. And I say that as someone who grew up with that speech pattern, and had to work to drop it. But it drives me crazy. I was cracking up during that "serious" talk with Cash and Alana.

I don't know all of Jeremy's history on the island, but he's so pretty. And he cooks. I like him as much as anyone. 

Edited by CrazyDog
  • Love 12
6 minutes ago, CrazyDog said:

I also just started watching this pretty recently, and I'm not thrilled with that, lol. What can I say, sometimes you just need a little trash TV, and BB has been boring.

My opinions shifted pretty quickly over the last couple of weeks, from thinking Shannon and Cash are so pretty and fun, to holy cow, what a couple of nightmares.

Even as a novice viewer, it's easy to see that Shannon and Josh are just enjoying their roles as Lord and Lady of the villa, and looking for the win. He seems ok, but she's on my last nerve. They both need acting classes though.

I kind of like Charlie, and he's pretty aware of being manipulated by Cash. I also was liking Cinco before he left, and was hoping he'd stay. I hope Charlie goes with Alana too. He seems more mature than the others, not looking for drama, or getting baited by Olivia.

Olivia is embarrassing herself, but Korey...I can't imagine trying to converse with him. Most of these contestants seem pretty vapid, but he just seems like a little kid.

I'm, like, losing, like, brain cells, like listening to them, like, speak. And I say that as someone who grew up with that speech pattern, and had to work to drop it. But it drives me crazy. I was cracking up during that "serious" talk with Cash and Alana.

I don't know all of Jeremy's history on the island, but he's so pretty. And he cooks. I like him as much as anyone. 

I am with you on Jeremy. Didn't want to say because many on this thread trash him. But he looks good to me. 

Korey...for the other BB watchers...his hair, the way he speaks and his facial expressions really remind me of Tyler (surfer guy from Hilton Head). Lol. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
16 minutes ago, CrazyDog said:

I like totally like literally like know what you like mean.  It's exhausting listening to Korey and Josh speak. Ick. And Josh's hair. Yikes. So dorky. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
33 minutes ago, waving feather said:

Cash playing the victim again. She still refuses to accept that what turned Charlie off is her flirting with and considering Cinco and always bringing him up during their chats. Lol. 

SHE'S STILL DOING IT!!!!!  EVEN WHEN HE WAS TRYING TO BREAK UP WITH HER!  OH MY GOD !!!!!!

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, JenE4 said:

So Charlie broke up with Cash…and then she went and unbroke them up??? 

I wasn't aware you could inform your significant other that you'd begrudgingly allow an open relationship after they dump you, lol. I enjoy that the narrator has started poking fun at Cash's double standards. Her saying "I blew up my life for this person" about Charlie rubbed me the wrong way. Ma'am, he didn't ask you to blow up anything. He owes you nothing. He came in saying he was super into you and offered you a normal relationship. Instead, you made him an understudy in your self-created Cinco Soap Opera. Yes, he was aware of her feelings for Cinco, but there's a difference between needing a day or two to figure it out and turning your new guy into an unwilling confidant for obsessive play-by-plays of every time your old flame sneezes in your direction. If Cash "blew up her life [with Cinco]" to be with Charlie, she obviously doesn't want Charlie and can just as easily leave to rebuild with Cinco.

I also hate the condescending lectures Cash gives to other women that her men are interested in. If you really think the women aren't to blame, stop implicating them and guilt tripping them! Notice she STILL references Cinco even to randoms like Alanna who barely knew him. I hope Charlie goes for Alanna.

Who would've thought by the end of this season, I'd genuinely care for Trina? She seems like a nice person and great friend. I guess she's just reserved after all. Fingers crossed that K-Ci is into her.

If Bailey goes for one of the new guys, that's on Korey. He's screwing it up with arguably one of the hottest girls in the Villa to try to keep juggling Olivia, which mystifies me. Olivia will probably go for the new guys anyway.

Surprising rumors about one of the new guys:

There's a strong possibly Andre is married.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, SnarkEnthusiast said:

He came in saying he was super into you and offered you a normal relationship. Instead, you made him an understudy in your self-created Cinco Soap Opera.

And then when they DO sit down to chat she walks away because 'Miss Communication' doesn't want to talk about THAT. No sir, no way no how. Then she goes back into the house like she's having the vapors... "You know that guy that I brought over from CA to here and then only talked to him about how everything in your world goes through Cinco first? He decided he's not so in to me?!? The NERVE!!"

I also loved her 'You can tell me ANYTHING!" speech. As it turns out you can tell her anything but be ready to deal with the consequences! Yeah sooo over her.

Oh and as for the spoiler:

Spoiler

One would think 'marital status' would be the easiest of all fact checks for a show like this. Someone's getting fired!!

Edited by Wandering Snark
  • Love 10
4 hours ago, CrazyDog said:

I'll sit by you because I like him, too.  He's been pretty laid back on the island, seems to get along pretty well with the other bros, likes to flip his hair, likes working with kids, likes to cook.  He just doesn't seem serious about making a play for a girl who shows interest in him and maybe it's because he doesn't think he can win anyway so he's just cruising along and enjoying the stay.     

• Love 4
7 hours ago, CrazyDog said:

I guess I just don’t see it. Jeremy seems like an average looker to me and pretty much a conversational dolt. He also reminds me of a guy I used to work with. Never had his own girlfriend, but always flirted with yours. 🤣

• LOL 4
2 hours ago, aqusdealer said:

I guess I just don’t see it. Jeremy seems like an average looker to me and pretty much a conversational dolt. He also reminds me of a guy I used to work with. Never had his own girlfriend, but always flirted with yours. 🤣

I think it's the hair. And yes, different strokes! I'm seeing a lot of raving about how hot Andre is, and I can't see it. He seems hot adjacent.

5 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

I'll sit by you because I like him, too.  He's been pretty laid back on the island, seems to get along pretty well with the other bros, likes to flip his hair, likes working with kids, likes to cook.  He just doesn't seem serious about making a play for a girl who shows interest in him and maybe it's because he doesn't think he can win anyway so he's just cruising along and enjoying the stay.     

Also this! While none of these contestants ( islandtestants?) are exactly brain trusts, I can see Charlie, Trina and Jeremy living semi-normal functioning lives, while I sort of envision the rest of them sort of flailing around LA looking for the nearest shiny camera or detox tea. I wish I'd seen Javonny, he looks cool.

• Love 5
(edited)

I did smile all through Olivia and Andre's date.  Good for Olivia.

Korey, make a goddamn choice, Babe.

Once again, Will's goodbyes make me melt, this time to Shannon.  

DID KOREY SAY HE'S 29, THE SAME AGE AS OLIVIA?????????   I guessed, 5-7 years younger than she is?  So what is the truth?

tenor (11).gif

omg, no, how can this be?????? Same age?????

Screen Shot 2021-08-05 at 10.39.10 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-08-05 at 10.39.25 PM.png

Edited by Ms Blue Jay

I can't imagine having that happen to me. He must feel like he's a world away when he just wants to be home. I really wonder how old she was and if there was some condition already present that made it shock it happened this early but not a shock it happened, ya know? But yeah, heart goes out to him for sure.

And in other news, I love that Alana is you're usual reality contestant that wears a size 0. Also she has a bit of an Elizabeth Shue vibe to her? Anyways go Alana, be yourself and rock that swimsuit and lingerie. Good to see.

So we lose one girl. And it certainly won't be sleeping beauty lounging in the Hideaway I'm sure. Should be interesting but I'm sure one of the new girls will end up going, mainly since we can't have nice things.

Jeremy is SUCH a dog and everyone is blind to it and/or stuck in this 'Well it's just the way he is' mode with him but were I Korey I would waited for him to get close enough and knocked him on his ass rather than ceding another girl I'm obviously interested in to that sleezeball! I'd at least have given him a 'back the hell off dude!'

I love when these people talk like they have jobs while on the island, like it's Real World or something. "I know, I didn't get to talk to you yesterday because I just had stuff going on, but I wanted to." WTF? All they do is hang around, workout, eat and drink. How do you go a whole DAY at the Villa and not get a chance to talk to someone? I guess if you're just waiting for Korey to be talking to someone before moving in? Ugh. These people.

Also Korey, I was wrong. You aren't the Mayor of The Zone, you are like Lord God Ruler and Defender of the Zone. It's unbelievable to watch... but his frenemy Jeremy certainly hasn't helped. Is there some kind of brain fogging chemical in the pool that makes it impossible to make a decision about what/who you want?

The names change but the hesitations and indecisions stay the same. Make. A. Choice. You have ONE job! Figure out who you like best and hang out with them. Sounds easy. But nobody can seem to do it!

• Love 5

So I find it interesting that not one of the guys that came in or any of the OGs have ever gone for Trina. I wonder why that is. 

How awful for Josh. My doggy passed away today and I lost it when he said his sister passed away. 

Korey! Go for Bailey. Forget boring ass Olivia.

Cash was noticeably absent, not that I'm complaining.

Edited by Court
55 minutes ago, Court said:

So I find it interesting that not one of the guys that came in or any of the OGs have ever gone for Trina. I wonder why that is. 

How awful for Josh. My doggy passed away today and I lost it when he said his sister passed away. 

Korey! Go for Bailey. Forget boring ass Olivia.

Cash was noticeably absent, not that I'm complaining.

I'm sorry for your loss today. Our pets can be such important parts of our lives.

As for Josh, it's been 2 1/2 years since I lost my brother and found myself in tears when he said his sister passed.  It's such a difficult thing. I wish him peace.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Wandering Snark said:

And in other news, I love that Alana is you're usual reality contestant that wears a size 0. Also she has a bit of an Elizabeth Shue vibe to her? Anyways go Alana, be yourself and rock that swimsuit and lingerie. Good to see.

I agree. I finally figured out she reminds me of a young Kelly Mcgillis (top gun).

13 hours ago, waving feather said:

Still refuses to accept that what turned Charlie off is her flirting with and considering Cinco and always bringing him up during their chats. Lol. 

Charlie doesn’t seem to talk much but everything I’ve heard him say is right on. He speeketh the truth. Calling out social media, everything with Cash, not telling Olivia what is meant for Cash. I’m with you all who also really liked Cash and thought Cinco leaving would allow her to move on in a good way. Nope. 

im not caught up yet in episodes but I’m so sorry to read about Josh’s sister. How awful. 

• Love 7

I was pleasantly surprised to see Shannon leave with Josh. I thought uncharitable things for a bit, but I am hoping she honestly wanted to be there for Josh. And I lost my father earlier this year, not suddenly, but I still bawled with Josh’s news. And then I had to rewind because I missed stuff. And I hugged my dogs during the whole endeavor. 

So nobody went to check on Cash all day? Even at dinner? That strikes me off, unless everybody was just happy to have some peace. 

I really do not want Kyra and Will to win, because they reek of Johnny/Cely part 2 but with a lot less laughter by the female half. 

I wish Jeremy would leave Korey and his current talkee alone. Why did he have to come over right then? I don’t get it. They don’t have anything else to do, no work to go to or trains to catch. 

• Love 3
8 hours ago, Refresh said:

Charlie doesn’t seem to talk much but everything I’ve heard him say is right on. He speeketh the truth. Calling out social media, everything with Cash, not telling Olivia what is meant for Cash. I’m with you all who also really liked Cash and thought Cinco leaving would allow her to move on in a good way. Nope.  

It's also really funny when he teases Korey about Jeremy.  Keeping Jeremy on the show "backfired" for Korey.  LOL.

• Love 3

Poor Josh. I never warmed up to Josh and Shannon on the show, but he’s going through hell right now, and I appreciate that Shannon left with him. I don’t think she had a choice though. There is zero chance she could still win the show if she stayed without him, so the cynic in me doesn’t give her that much credit for leaving with him. She knew she had to go with him or look like the most cold-hearted person to ever grace Love Island. Now if she stays with him outside of the villa as he grieves, I might start to support their relationship a bit more. Either way, I cried for Josh while watching the show.

Weirdly, I’m hoping the new guy goes for Trina over the new girl whose name I can’t remember.

New Brazilian man is hot, and if Olivia still stays with Korey over him, she’s doing so for the money only. She may decide she has a better chance at winning the show if she stays loyal to an OG. There is zero chance Olivia and Korey work on the outside. Of course, the hot Brazilian will also dump Olivia immediately after leaving the villa. He knows that Olivia is popular with voters, so he’s hoping to charm her enough to pick him so he can at least make the final three if not win the show. 

Edited by Fallacy
  • Love 8

How awful for Josh. It was nice to see how everyone supported him and also nice that we got to see that brief mutual apology between Will and Shannon. A tragedy like that puts the smaller things in perspective.

Regardless, it was surprising how much calmer the show seemed with Shannon gone and Cash absent for most of it. No one sidling up and trying to cause trouble and I was able to turn the volume up to normal since Cash wasn't running around constantly dialed up to 11.

Recoupling tonight and it seems like almost all of the picks are uncertain. I was trying to run through who would pick whom depending on the order that Jeremy, Korey, and Charlie are allowed to announce their picks and theoretically it could shake out in a weird way where Korey saves Cash (because Olivia/Andre, Bailey/Jeremy, Alana/Charlie) or in the strangest twist, Jeremy saves Trina (because of the same couplings except Bailey is with Korey). But I think the most likely outcome is that Trina goes home, with a smaller chance that it might be Cash. I think the new women are safe. If Charlie stays with Cash, either Korey or Jeremy will choose Alana, and the only way Elly goes is if K-Ci chooses Trina, which isn't looking very likely based on what we've seen so far. I spend too much time thinking about this dumb show.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Fallacy said:

Poor Josh. I never warmed up to Josh and Shannon on the show, but he’s going through hell right now, and I appreciate that Shannon left with him. I don’t think she had a choice though. There is zero chance she could still win the show if she stayed without him, so the cynic in me doesn’t give her that much credit for leaving with him. She knew she had to go with him or look like the most cold-hearted person to ever grace Love Island. Now if she stays with him outside of the villa as he grieves, I might start to support their relationship a bit more. Either way, I cried for Josh while watching the show.

I agree, I don't think Shannon had much of a choice, for the reasons you listed.   

• Love 1

Is anyone else finding it incredibly rude that the villa population cannot seem to be bothered to learn how to say Alana's name correctly? She literally said during her date with Jeremy, "It's Alana, like Alanta without the T." It kills me hearing her name said incorrectly over and over, by both the men and women alike!

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

It's also really funny when he teases Korey about Jeremy.  Keeping Jeremy on the show "backfired" for Korey.  LOL.

That was my favorite part of the episode. This man doesn't open his mouth much but when he does, it's truth bombs everywhere. He's my favorite Islander now, so hope he won't disappoint me! Both Alana and Charlie seem more mature than the rest.

Where was Cash? Was she not feeling well? If she was unwell, I hope she gets better but I also enjoyed not having her drama around for an episode.

I was so sorry to hear about Josh's sister. What a devastating news, I can't even imagine. Even if Shannon was not into him romantically, they have formed a bond or friendship during their time on the island, so I think she was sincere in leaving with him.

For some reason, the way Elly speaks turns me off. She almost sounds like a tween, especially when she called K-Ci "lame" for not having been to Chicago. I know she was teasing but it's like something a pre-teen would say.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, waving feather said:

That was my favorite part of the episode. This man doesn't open his mouth much but when he does, it's truth bombs everywhere.

LOL, I talk a lot, so it's nice to be around Charlies sometimes who mostly just listen and drop a truth bomb on you every now and then.  

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Fallacy said:

Weirdly, I’m hoping the new guy goes for Trina over the new girl whose name I can’t remember.

All of this. Both can be true, in that there was no way she could have stayed without looking like a complete asshole, but hopefully she left to support him as well. Poor Josh, and I did like the quiet apology between Will and Shannon.

I felt so bad for Trina when the new guy picked Elly for the date. Trina is too good for this show - maybe she's too reserved around all the crazy people there, and she's just not drawing attention, but she's stunning, and has a job that requires intelligence. Free Trina.

30 minutes ago, waving feather said:

For some reason, the way Elly speaks turns me off. She almost sounds like a tween, especially when she called K-Ci "lame" for not having been to Chicago. I know she was teasing but it's like something a pre-teen would say.

She sounded like such a vapid teen during that date. I was cringing for her. But when she was back at the villa, and saying that he seemed nice and wanted to get to know him better - that was a great perspective. I did feel bad when she basically said she was nervous and rusty on the date. Maybe it was mostly just nerves.

I had to laugh at both Korey and Olivia kinda trying to "dump" the other, but still keeping their options open, lol.

• Love 4

Well, I wanted some way to ensure Shannon didn’t win the money—but I never would have imagined a tragic loss like this. Meanwhile cynical me assumed they snuck out of the room at night to get it on. Though, if Shannan is there to support Josh through his loss, then this might be just the bonding moment to make then have an actual shot of making it in the real world. At this rate, there’s a pretty good chance that no one else (besides Will and Kyra) will be leaving here in a relationship, so they might just need to bring them back and give them the prize money after all.

Why are Korey and Olivia even still pretending to have a relationship at this point? You’re both into other people! Shake hands and wish each other good luck on their blossoming connection, and be done with it!

Charlie, you need to lock down Alana fast while Cash is out of commission!

So, my guesses for the recouplings is everyone picks the new person they’ve connected with this episode, leaving the three OG leftovers of Jeremy to choose between Cash and Trina. It will come down to him saving whichever one he is better friends with—and I’m not sure which one that would be. Tonight is also a viewer vote! So get ready to send some people home…such as the OG leftovers, perhaps?

• Love 3
2 hours ago, waving feather said:

Where was Cash? Was she not feeling well? If she was unwell, I hope she gets better but I also enjoyed not having her drama around for an episode.

Voiceover said she had a toothache.  Maybe it was from squealing like a piglet?

2 hours ago, JenE4 said:

At this rate, there’s a pretty good chance that no one else (besides Will and Kyra) will be leaving here in a relationship, so they might just need to bring them back and give them the prize money after all.

While I truly feel sorry for Josh, I hope they don't bring them back and they win the money.

(edited)

I personally wouldn't mind Josh getting $250K or whatever it is!  It's not like anyone on that show truly deserves it.  Okay, Javonny does for entertaining us.  He and Matthew Hoffman can split the 500K.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 3
On 8/4/2021 at 7:25 PM, JenE4 said:

So Charlie broke up with Cash…and then she went and unbroke them up??? That was strange! She went and convinced herself that Charlie didn’t say he wants to end their romance and instead positioned it that he needs to talk to her and let her know that he’s also pursuing Alana. Um, did I completely misunderstand something? I thought he was done with Cash entirely?! Well, I mean I guess she did the same thing with Cinco: I know you dumped me for Trina, but it’s really me you want and we still have our relationship. Charlie, just move on with Alana, and don’t look back. Likewise, Korey, you do the same with Bailey. Cash and Olivia will move on with K-Ci and Andre, and within an hour will convince themselves that these are the Real Men they’re meant to be with.

I think there was a Seinfeld episode on this very subject--George broke up with some woman who kept refusing to allow it, and I believe she won!

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
27 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I personally wouldn't mind Josh getting $250K or whatever it is!  It's not like anyone on that show truly deserves it.  Okay, Javonny does for entertaining us.  He and Matthew Hoffman can split the 500K.

The winning couple gets $100,000.  I don't mind Josh winning, I just don't want her to win.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

First let me state, that I'm not much of a makeup wearer except a little mascara & lip gloss here and there. While Jeremy was talking to Bailey I heard none of the conversation because I couldn't stop staring at Bailey's face trying to figure out if that was a 3 times lighter shade of sunscreen or foundation on her face??? It wasn't blended in well and it was sloppily applied to her face on the left side because you could see where it ended. So maybe it was sunscreen that was just slathered on rather quickly. I don't know, I was so confused. LOL

Edited by Lacy4u
  • Love 4

I know Charlie's in it for the money (just like the rest of them) but by now he must realize that maybe Cash isn't as popular as she was earlier, so tonight is his chance to pick someone else and be free of her.  If he sticks with her, then he'll deserve the mind fucking she'll continue to lay on him.  

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Lacy4u said:

First let me state, that I'm not much of a makeup wearer except a little mascara & lip gloss here and there. While Jeremy was talking to Bailey I heard none of the conversation because I couldn't stop staring at Bailey's face trying to figure out if that was a 3 times lighter shade of sunscreen or foundation on her face??? It wasn't blended in well and it was sloppily applied to her face on the right side because you could see where it ended. So maybe it was sunscreen that was just slathered on rather quickly. I don't know, I was so confused. LOL

Interesting that you mentioned foundation and I noticed hers, too.  I had previously commented on Trina's foundation that looked too light and ashy on her face.  They like to show the women putting on makeup and I think all of them just put on too much.   Olivia's fake eyelashes are annoying and I think she looks better without them.   They all tend to overdo the lipstick.  

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

The biggest thing that Andre has going for him is his nice personality & piercing blue eyes 😍 Otherwise he and K-ci are really not all that cute, imho. Charlie doesn't seem like he's having much fun in the Villa since he always seems to look bored and/or look like he's moping around. His personality is similar to Jeremy's. Better to admire their good looks from afar but not hook up with.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Lacy4u said:

First let me state, that I'm not much of a makeup wearer except a little mascara & lip gloss here and there. While Jeremy was talking to Bailey I heard none of the conversation because I couldn't stop staring at Bailey's face trying to figure out if that was a 3 times lighter shade of sunscreen or foundation on her face??? It wasn't blended in well and it was sloppily applied to her face on the left side because you could see where it ended. So maybe it was sunscreen that was just slathered on rather quickly. I don't know, I was so confused. LOL

Haha. You weren’t the only one. I was trying to figure out whether her foundation was 10 shades too light or she had self tanner everywhere else that the accidentally slathered up on parts of her face. But then I thought maybe she had a skin condition and felt bad about staring? But if it was just a cosmetics mishap, it was bad! I’ve been fascinated this whole season watching these girls paint on various lines of foundation in wildly different colors than their skin tones. She might have just decided to play extreme makeup with everyone else—and then that is how I’d probably end up looking, too.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Lacy4u said:

My husband thought that perhaps she has vitiligo.