Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E14: She's A Snake In The Grass

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, magemaud said:

It’s easy, highlight the text what you want to quote, hover your cursor and you should get a box that says “quote selection” and clicking on it should open a response box with what/who you are quoting and room to add your own comments. 

Easy! Thank you!

Juliana's (Natalie’s friend) headbands hold her ugly wig in place. So odd. There are lots of pretty wigs that aren't expensive and don't need to be screwed on. I think it's a group house. And unless all the kissy-feelies are part of platonic in their culture, she’s sharkin’. Like the “Seinfeld” episode in which Jerry waits out a marriage breakup by telling the woman, “I’m there for you"--eventually, you're just...there. I hope Nuttily becomes the second wife to leave Mikey for a woman. He should take a leaf from Coltee's book and make it official--move in with his Mom. I call fake on Nutilly going to his house to get her stuff while he's there, for drama. She knows his work hours, just go when he's not home. 

Jovi/Yara –Jovi’s an alcoholic. Alcoholics’ maturation stops at the age when they started drinking, I’m guessing for him probably 16-17. Once he starts drinking, he’s out of his mind, such as it is. When he got off the plane from his last work trip, he looked healthy and had lost the bloat. They aren’t allowed to drink during their work tours.  Maybe he’ll get into recovery and get a spinoff.

Jovi’s so homely I can hardly stand to look at him. I bet he never dated anyone for long or had a relationship ‘til now. There’s really NO ONE attractive on this season, IMHO, thanks to their ugly insides, even D-Cup Andrei of the Neanderthal forehead. I guess Yara’s pretty if you like the Plastic Surgery Barbie look and require designer labels.  

Brandon is pissy and passive-aggressive. He’ll never discuss problems directly, just make nasty digs at his terrier wife to the camera crew or his "friends." He never should have let Betty come along on their moving trip so she could sit on the counter and do nothing but crow about how this is all going to fail. He should have said, “No, you can’t come, we’re too busy. We’ll invite you when we are ready.” Good ol’ Betty , trying to control everyone and everything so her bad-tempered, gargoyle husband won’t lose his ***t. 

Tiffany/Ronald—Match made in hell. Unethical and dumb to use a family member for counseling, but they wanted it free.

What is with all these couples dropping the F bomb every other word in front of their kids? 

Asshole-u and Kolonic – I call fake. No way Low and his wife would have stayed quiet when the shakedown started at their  table. And A and K don’t own the house, I don’t know why they didn’t make that point immediately. I remember from an earlier epi Tammy works FT and has kids. She resents the hell out of Kolonic’s lazy lifestyle and how her parents help them. Good that A-Slow-U finally spoke up (lots of coaching?). 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 9
On 8/3/2021 at 1:45 PM, Xebug67 said:

I think we lived the same exact life, BravoFan27.  My life went down the toilet both financially and emotionally after my divorce, whereas my ex-husband's lifestyle didn't change one iota.  Unfortunately I had been married to a divorce attorney, so needless to say I got the short end of the stick in our divorce.  I couldn't even find an attorney to represent me and would be willing to go up against him in court.  He tortured and tormented me after we separated until I just gave up and walked away with NOTHING (and I had brought quite a few financial assets to our marriage that I never recouped because he had mentally and emotionally beaten me down so badly that my preference was to just walk away rather than go through any longer on a daily basis the hell he was putting me through).

That a-hole got married within four years of our divorce.

For me it took 11 years being out there in single world hell before I finally found my second, current, and hopefully only other husband.  And it took going online back in 2020-2003 to find him.   Talk about meeting a lot of frogs before I finally found someone (I'm not going to say kissing a lot of frogs, because too many of them were nightmares to even kiss, LOL).  Before doing the online thing I had tried meeting good men through the charity organizations I was active in, through introductions by friends, and even at nightclubs, all to no avail.  A good friend of mine used to joke that unless the food delivery guy and she matched up with each other, she was never going to find love either.

I love blues music and used to regularly go to a couple of blues clubs which I thought would be different than a dance club, in the hopes of finding someone who also wanted a serious relationship vs. one-night stand guys (which I don't do - never have, never would).  MASSIVE FAIL.  I think any clubs you go to at all, dance, blues, jazz, whatever, if you're single and going there you're not going to find a serious relationship. 

My online dating experience was during the early days of online dating in the millennium.  I don't know that I would go that route now.  I think it's much scarier than it was back then, and is much more seriously effed up what with social media being attached to it.  What I read about online dating now scares the beJesus out of me, what with sites like Tinder, and the swiping left and right, and competing against women who virtually bare it all on their profile pages. 

Funnily, while still dating in the real world, I came to the mature realization that I don't want a man who doesn't want me for who I truly am.  This thought came to me while out with a friend and a friend of hers.  HER friend had had a ton of plastic surgery done, and she looked like a Playboy model had just stepped out of her centerfold.  The girl had platinum blonde dyed hair, giant boobs that were always up and out, and in incredible nose job.  She was as plastic as they come, and she attracted so much attention whenever we went anywhere with her.  Not that I was a slouch.  I used to model, and am 5'10", and weigh 135 (when I modeled I weight 117 lbs).  I have hair down to my waist that is highlighted blonde.  I'm smart, well-read, college-educated with some graduate (law) school.  I also have a wicked sense of humor.  But guess what?  That's NOT in demand, while Miss Playboy was.  Then I realized, "Do I really want to be with someone who wants THAT?"  So why bother being jealous of her and her conquests!  A guy who doesn't see and appreciate me for who and what I am is not the guy for me.  From that point on in time, I went out with a totally different perspective on who I hoped to meet, and then ultimately did end up meeting. 

Meeting someone after that realization still wasn't easy or even better, but at least I felt better within my own skin.

We have parallel lives!!! This is literally my life story and I resonated so much. My ex was also an attorney, but I did manage to snag a pretty good one who was a feminist and luckily knew the judge that was assigned. As far as mates-- finding someone that appreciates you AND wants to commit is very difficult. It really made me rethink whether I should have got divorced (even though I truly hated his guts) and at least have the commitment part. 

It all worked out eventually, but put me way behind my peers. I'm a citizen with a degree from a US university and speak English. Natalie would have an extra extra incredibly hard time making it on her own. 

Edited by bravofan27
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

It's not, really, though. It's supposed to be 90 days to get married. You're supposed to already know each other, be in love and engaged and decided that you want to be married. The 90 days should be more than enough to actually get married, especially since you can do it legally with a stop at the courthouse. What none of these couples ever seem to understand is that all the work of getting to know one another and build a relationship that they are trying to cram into the 90 days should be done before they get the visa. I realize that means most of these couples would never get together, if for no other reason than they can't afford to be constantly traveling to visit and build a relationship in person. But that is the way it's supposed to work.

On another thought - does Jovi have ANY other hobbies apart from strip clubs and drinking? I know he loves to travel but why do I think he just goes to bars and strip clubs in other countries?

I'm not talking about the "90 Days to get married". I'm talking about the foreign spouse waiting for the adjustment of status AFTER the marriage- where they don't have a social security number and don't have a work permit. I've been reading some forums for immigration and it seems like some immigrants aren't able to obtain driver's licenses or open bank accounts for several months because they don't have the paperwork showing they're legally in the country. Being dependent on your spouse for 6+ months (sometimes up to a year) with no knowledge of when the process will be complete sounds like a major stressor to me. 

• Love 1
On 8/1/2021 at 10:46 PM, Frozendiva said:

Guess what Family Libby - your dad does not owe you anything. Get your own jobs. Andrei is what he is. He has certainly treated your dad better than you folks.

I love how Sisters Libby thought they were doing something so cool and tough by going out on their own. Like, that's how most of the rest of us do it. Chuck's probably like be my guest and get off my ample teet. 

On 8/2/2021 at 1:14 AM, mamadrama said:

"Too long"? Yara should have sex when she's ready and when she wants to, not by following an imaginary calendar or schedule. Now if, for some reason, she's having physical or mental intimacy issues then she might want to talk to her doctor, otherwise it's between her and Jovi. 

Seriously, I was hoping that post was a joke. On top of that, if Jovi was my man, the last thing I'd be wanting to do is jump his bones with his immature ass. 

• Love 5
21 hours ago, TwirlyGirly said:

Being a parent means sometimes you have to do stuff you think is really gross; cleaning up after explosive diarrhea, projectile vomiting, etc. 

Sometimes both at once.  And sometimes! they pee into your eyeball, or throw up in your mouth when you're trying to calm them down.  Anyone who's not okay with these events must use several forms of contraception. 

(My version of What To Expect When You're Expecting hits bookshelves soon.)

• LOL 17
  • Love 1
On 8/2/2021 at 7:23 PM, StatisticalOutlier said:

Seems to me the baby's father should be more comfortable cleaning her private parts than the baby's brother.

Right? Many a man has managed to overcome this "issue" which I think isn't one, it's an excuse. 

• Love 2
On 8/2/2021 at 7:35 AM, Mrs. Hanson said:

Jovi:  Please stop telling Yara how to feel.  "You need to pay attention to me.  You need to focus on me.  You need to cover up that tattooed side boob!"  (Okay I made that last one up.)  Oh and now he feels it is his mission to bring "Party Yara" out so he can bone her.  How romantic.  Jovi may have out ass holed Big Mike on this one:  "If you don't like it, we will leave."  "Jovi, I want to go home."  Jovi:  "I am having fun here, I don't want to leave.  In fact, I am going to blow a kiss to the stripper and suck down another drink!"  I can just hear him later, talking to his buddies:  "Geezaloo, I don't know what the bug up her ass is!  I want fun, horny Yara back!  I took her to a strip club, which SHE AGREED TO guys, (leaving out that he also said they could leave asap if she wanted) and boy, guys, what a stick in the mud!  There I am, throwing singles out at her bare breasts and ass, blowing kisses at the girl on the pole, and that cold Yara wanted to LEAVE!"

Jovi is the first dad I've seen who is jealous of his own baby.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, Dobian said:

Might I introduce you to Steven, of Steven and Olga? He was so jealous that I legitimately feared for the baby (and Olga's) safety. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 21
8 hours ago, watchingtvaddict said:

I'm not talking about the "90 Days to get married". I'm talking about the foreign spouse waiting for the adjustment of status AFTER the marriage- where they don't have a social security number and don't have a work permit. I've been reading some forums for immigration and it seems like some immigrants aren't able to obtain driver's licenses or open bank accounts for several months because they don't have the paperwork showing they're legally in the country. Being dependent on your spouse for 6+ months (sometimes up to a year) with no knowledge of when the process will be complete sounds like a major stressor to me. 

It's a huge stressor and one I wish they'd focus on more. It's difficult for both people. For the first 8 months my husband had to rely almost completely on me. He was able to drive, but that was it. He was house husband, stay at home Dad. When his temporary green card arrived (it got here before the work permit, making the permit completely useless) he got a job as a living historian at a local historical site. It paid just enough for him to put our son in daycare and give him gas money, but the important thing is that it got him out of the house. It was good for his mental health.

• Love 6
10 hours ago, Tuneful said:

Brandon is pissy and passive-aggressive. He’ll never discuss problems directly, just make nasty digs at his terrier wife to the camera crew or his "friends." He never should have let Betty come along on their moving trip so she could sit on the counter and do nothing but crow about how this is all going to fail. He should have said, “No, you can’t come, we’re too busy. We’ll invite you when we are ready.” Good ol’ Betty , trying to control everyone and everything so her bad-tempered, gargoyle husband won’t lose his ***t. 

WHY invite people over if you are in the midst of moving? Moving is WORK. Not a social event. The first time my husband and I moved he invited a bunch of his relatives over--not to help, they turned up expecting a goddamn cookout! I'm off to one side hissing "what the fuck? I'm trying to unpack and they expect to be entertained?". Needless to say that never happened again. 

Brandon's a total loser anyway. Julia's worth ten of him. She should find herself a baseball player or a dentist. Someone who will be happy to have a cute, sexy wife and can provide the creature comforts. 

8 hours ago, Drogo said:

Sometimes both at once.  And sometimes! they pee into your eyeball, or throw up in your mouth when you're trying to calm them down.  Anyone who's not okay with these events must use several forms of contraception. 

One time one of my office mates was telling a story about how she was babysitting a friend's kids the day before. The baby had been kind of grumpy all day, whiny and hard to settle. Of course, he threw up copiously eventually. "Well" she says, "Thank goodness I was holding him facing out, so it got all over the carpet instead of all over ME!". Whereupon I fell to the floor laughing. When I could regain my breath I said "that's how you can tell that you don't have kids! ANY parent would much prefer that the kid throw up on them! Who wants to scrub the carpet when you have a sick baby on your hands? You can change your clothes!"

I mean, you just do what needs to be done. When you've got a baby or a toddler, gross stuff happens. Poopy diapers aren't even on the Gross Scale, all things considered. These dainty flowers who can't handle a poopy diaper can take a goddamn seat. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Might I introduce you to Steven, of Steven and Olga? He was so jealous that I legitimately feared for the baby (and Olga's) safety. 

I don't think I watched that one.

3 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Yep - I legit thought he was going to take that newborn away from her and return to America and be the Heroic Single Dad Doing It Alone.  When he was HAMMERING away:  "Look, we need to focus on US!  We need to focus on our relationship!!" as she was near tears, recovering from the c section and almost crying, nursing her baby......

• Love 3
On 8/3/2021 at 7:48 PM, Teri313 said:

Ebird Online did some sleuthing and determined that his company's shifts for managers are 6:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. So it make sense to me that he gets home at ~5:00 p.m. 

There's no job on earth that would make me want to commute 2+ hours each way.  For some reason I recall either having heard him say something like that on the show, or a fellow poster mentioned it on here. 

• Love 2
20 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Asulues the first one interested in bonking her.  That's the attraction.

By the light of day she faints at what she's got!

I think there's another 90 coming soon.  Mohammed will make another appearance!

They've been showing all these promos for "The Single Life" debuting on I believe August 9th.  I still can't confirm if it's going to air on TLC now that the first season already completed on Discovery Plus.

• Useful 1
15 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

We have parallel lives!!! This is literally my life story and I resonated so much. My ex was also an attorney, but I did manage to snag a pretty good one who was a feminist and luckily knew the judge that was assigned. As far as mates-- finding someone that appreciates you AND wants to commit is very difficult. It really made me rethink whether I should have got divorced (even though I truly hated his guts) and at least have the commitment part. 

It all worked out eventually, but put me way behind my peers. I'm a citizen with a degree from a US university and speak English. Natalie would have an extra extra incredibly hard time making it on her own. 

Ditto everything you said.  I'm sorry you too went through this, but glad you came out the other side.  Whether it be behind your peers or not, you're out!

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Xebug67 said:

They've been showing all these promos for "The Single Life" debuting on I believe August 9th.  I still can't confirm if it's going to air on TLC now that the first season already completed on Discovery Plus.

That's the impression I got. They are just releasing the already aired season for those of us who don’t get Discovery +. The ads are even the same with Molly, Danielle, Colt etc. trying to enter the dating world. I didn’t watch but from reading the spinoff thread here I know 

Spoiler

Nobody finds true love 

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, Xebug67 said:

There's no job on earth that would make me want to commute 2+ hours each way.  For some reason I recall either having heard him say something like that on the show, or a fellow poster mentioned it on here. 

I thought it was two hours total commute each day, but I could be wrong.

14 hours ago, Drogo said:

Hearing stories like this about having children is what makes me so happy to be child-free (though God bless all you parents out there who are doing the hard work of properly parenting)! 

For some reason every time I've ever picked up the baby of a friend (or more aptly, had them thrusting their babies into my arms against my preference), I've been puked on.  I wonder if the babies sense that I'm not a baby person, LOL.

Any day, any time I'd rather clean up dog poop and cat piss than change baby diapers.  I absolutely do not get grossed out by animal discharges, but know in my heart of hearts I could not do the baby thing.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

WHY invite people over if you are in the midst of moving? Moving is WORK. Not a social event. The first time my husband and I moved he invited a bunch of his relatives over--not to help, they turned up expecting a goddamn cookout! I'm off to one side hissing "what the fuck? I'm trying to unpack and they expect to be entertained?". Needless to say that never happened again. 

Brandon's a total loser anyway. Julia's worth ten of him. She should find herself a baseball player or a dentist. Someone who will be happy to have a cute, sexy wife and can provide the creature comforts. 

One time one of my office mates was telling a story about how she was babysitting a friend's kids the day before. The baby had been kind of grumpy all day, whiny and hard to settle. Of course, he threw up copiously eventually. "Well" she says, "Thank goodness I was holding him facing out, so it got all over the carpet instead of all over ME!". Whereupon I fell to the floor laughing. When I could regain my breath I said "that's how you can tell that you don't have kids! ANY parent would much prefer that the kid throw up on them! Who wants to scrub the carpet when you have a sick baby on your hands? You can change your clothes!"

I mean, you just do what needs to be done. When you've got a baby or a toddler, gross stuff happens. Poopy diapers aren't even on the Gross Scale, all things considered. These dainty flowers who can't handle a poopy diaper can take a goddamn seat. 

To date I have not been able to understand what it was that Julia ever saw in Brandon.  He's far from attractive.  He looks like his mother.  They both look like ferret versions of Howdy Doody.  It can't be his personality or savoir faire because he lacks any charm and is not in any way a scintillating conversationalist.  Does he even have a sense of humor?

I gladly own up to being a "dainty flower", LOL.

12 minutes ago, magemaud said:

That's the impression I got. They are just releasing the already aired season for those of us who don’t get Discovery +. The ads are even the same with Molly, Danielle, Colt etc. trying to enter the dating world. I didn’t watch but from reading the spinoff thread here I know 

Reveal spoiler

Nobody finds true love 

Thanks for the confirmation, Magemaud!

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Gobi said:

I could be totally misunderstanding what I thought was said.  That still would suck, but not as much as two hours each way.

9 minutes ago, Gobi said:

It’s at least two hours each way. Apparently there’s one route that involves a ferry and another that goes over land but either method takes over two hours. 

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, magemaud said:

It’s at least two hours each way. Apparently there’s one route that involves a ferry and another that goes over land but either method takes over two hours. 

So not only does this unappreciated guy put in a full day at work, but then on top of that is traveling to and from for 4 hours.  He must look forward to coming home to a loving, good-natured wife, LOL (NOT).

• Love 3
23 minutes ago, Xebug67 said:

To date I have not been able to understand what it was that Julia ever saw in Brandon.  He's far from attractive.  He looks like his mother.  They both look like ferret versions of Howdy Doody. 

He reminds me of Clay Aiken.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Xebug67 said:

Per Mike's commute:  It would make sense that he works 6am to 2pm.  Remember he calls his mom at 4am every day on his commute?  So he calls her at 2am her time?  Why do I remember this but can't remember a password I set up yesterday?

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
35 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

So he calls her at 2am her time? 

I think it’s 6:00 AM in OK. I agree the work hours and commute time lines up perfectly with his claim he gets home at 5:30. Perhaps at times he works the later shift and gets home at 8:30 as Natalie said. 

Edited by magemaud

So Mike works for a building materials supplier called White Cap in Seattle that's about 2.5 hours from Squim. And I do believe him when he says he works the first shift (6 am to 2 pm).

Mike.jpg

Squim to Seattle.jpg

Edited by Teri313
Added jpegs
  • Useful 1
2 hours ago, Xebug67 said:

To date I have not been able to understand what it was that Julia ever saw in Brandon.  He's far from attractive.  He looks like his mother.  They both look like ferret versions of Howdy Doody.  It can't be his personality or savoir faire because he lacks any charm and is not in any way a scintillating conversationalist.  Does he even have a sense of humor?

He went into debt paying for exotic vacations for them.  THAT'S what she saw in him.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

I think it’s 6:00 AM in OK. I agree the work hours and commute time lines up perfectly with his claim he gets home at 5:30. Perhaps at times he works the later shift and gets home at 8:30 as Natalie said. 

Oh Lord I went the wrong way!!!  And I am a teacher, lol.  (But it is summer an I can't think too hard these days!!!)

2 hours ago, Xebug67 said:

I have wondered that too!  He looks 15 to me, throws her under the bus a lot and clearly can't separate from his mom and dad.  Even a trip to Iceland (a place I want to go!) - to spend it with him?  Pass.

• Love 2

I can’t imagine traveling 4-5 hours a day for work!

Hes not living in some fabulous home he can’t leave. Sell the dump and buy closer to your job!

Besides the travel hours can you imagine wear and tear on the car!

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Hes not living in some fabulous home he can’t leave. Sell the dump and buy closer to your job!

It's apparently family land.  I Googled him & his tree farm address in on Youngquist Road.  He's Youngquist.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
43 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

I traveled two hours each way, every day, from my home in Salem MA to my job in Cambridge, MA. Its not even that far, maybe 25 miles? But its a "can't get there from here" situation, lots of moving parts, bus, subway, subway, bus. It was grueling but that was the brief. I'm glad I don't have to do it any more but I've always commuted to Boston/Cambridge from the north shore of Boston. You do what you have to do. 

• Love 10
16 hours ago, Dobian said:

I wish I could say the same. It's so common it's kind of a cliche, and it also doesn't help if there's no paid parental leave or the dad has a job where he's away for months, in Jovi's case. 

You never get over your first manbaby. /bitter

• Love 1

So the latest TLC narrative is to have friends and family stick their nose into someone's decision on having kids.  They can't even do this subplot for just one couple, like Kalani and Asuelo, they have to stick it into Julia and Brandon's story too.  They manufacture drama on this show with the subtlety of a sledgehammer.

• Love 6
18 hours ago, Dobian said:

Jovi seems to be a mamas boy. Fortunately, Gwen is very easy-going and sweet, but Jovi appears to be extremely spoiled, and his mom still treats him like a kid. I'm not 100% convinced that Jovi's money comes from his job. I'm sure he makes a good living, but the way he throws around money makes me think there is a trust fund somewhere. He spends money like he didn't earn it.

Edited by bravofan27
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

Back to Angela's "fashion" shopping. I will confess this here, because I know I can trust you all, I weigh 195 and wear size 20 pants and 22 shirts. There is no way in hell that at 273 or whatever she proclaimed, did she wear a size 22. I call bullshit! That really irked me. 😠

On another subject, correct me if I'm wrong but weren't Asuelu and Kalani living in mom and dad's house but looking for their own? Did they move out and I missed it? Why didn't anyone correct Tammy saying this wasn't their house? Maddening. 😵

One more...did you catch Brandon mentioning condoms? They finally saw the light, the slut people. 😁

• LOL 4
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, lu1535 said:

Back to Angela's "fashion" shopping. I will confess this here, because I know I can trust you all, I weigh 195 and wear size 20 pants and 22 shirts. There is no way in hell that at 273 or whatever she proclaimed, did she wear a size 22. I call bullshit! That really irked me. 😠

I agree.  I had WLS and I truly don't remember sizes (I had WLS on 1/10/06) and I am five eight and weighed a bit more than three bills going into surgery.  Plus Angela was an apple shape so yeah, her number was bigger.  I saw a promo for the tell all and Angela reaches new heights of horrid.  

• Love 2
3 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

Jovi seems to be a mamas boy. Fortunately, Gwen is very easy-going and sweet, but Jovi appears to be extremely spoiled, and his mom still treats him like a kid. I'm not 100% convinced that Jovi's money comes from his job. I'm sure he makes a good living, but the way he throws around money makes me think there is a trust fund somewhere. He spends money like he didn't earn it.

I think he spends money like he doesn't need it. He's gone for 3-4 months at a time and while he's on the boat his room and board are covered-as is his transportation to and from. He's basically returning home with 3-4 months of salary burning a hole in his pocket. He's been single and apparently vacationed a lot. Dude has never had to concern himself with the minutiae of daily living expenses for extended periods of time. 

• Love 11
2 hours ago, lu1535 said:

On another subject, correct me if I'm wrong but weren't Asuelu and Kalani living in mom and dad's house but looking for their own? Did they move out and I missed it? Why didn't anyone correct Tammy saying this wasn't their house?

No, they're still living with Kalani's parents but I thought that maybe telling Tammy they were living there with Kalani's parents might give her the idea that they had even more money to give to Mama's Bingo Fund. 

• Useful 5
10 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

He reminds me of Clay Aiken.

Somewhere between Clay and Scotty McCreery for me, but of course also Elf on the Shelf. 

1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Plus Angela was an apple shape so yeah, her number was bigger.  

The apple shape life is so unfair. You could have size 4 thighs and size 6 hips, but the stupid belly would have you buying size 10 jeans. The ideal weight range for women may vary through time and culture, but the smaller waist/bigger hips body has always been dominant, so that’s what clothes are made to fit. You can’t even find decent options in the “swimsuits for every body type” articles! It’s just small waist/big hips, small waist/huge hips, skinny everywhere, skinny with big boobs, but nobody bothers trying to dress the 🍎… However, Angela would not be the only apple ever to buy the size that fit her hips and then stuff the rest in or wear the pants low, beneath the belly! And she’s always used her bosom as a tote bag so I assume she buys foundation garments at the luggage shop. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
On 8/4/2021 at 12:21 PM, Mr. Miner said:

I hope your willpower is strong, 90DF The Other Way is back at the end of this month.

And a new season of Single Life on D+.  

TLC doesn't like to give viewers too much time between fuckery or we might start to wonder why we watch it 😂

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
10 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I saw a promo for the tell all and Angela reaches new heights of horrid.  

Yeah, no kidding. I posted a link to it over on Angela's page. She really needs to go.

• Love 4
20 hours ago, Xebug67 said:

Hearing stories like this about having children is what makes me so happy to be child-free (though God bless all you parents out there who are doing the hard work of properly parenting)! 

For some reason every time I've ever picked up the baby of a friend (or more aptly, had them thrusting their babies into my arms against my preference), I've been puked on.  I wonder if the babies sense that I'm not a baby person, LOL.

Any day, any time I'd rather clean up dog poop and cat piss than change baby diapers.  I absolutely do not get grossed out by animal discharges, but know in my heart of hearts I could not do the baby thing.

Testify!!!  I am right there with you.  That is why I used BIRTH CONTROL, something these idiots on 90 Days seem to have not known about- Tiffany, Kalani, Jovi and countless others.

• Love 5
20 minutes ago, Kid said:

Testify!!!  I am right there with you.  That is why I used BIRTH CONTROL, something these idiots on 90 Days seem to have not known about- Tiffany, Kalani, Jovi and countless others.

If you strenuously object to cleaning baby poop, the answer is simple, don't have a baby. My ire is reserved solely for those who are, in fact, parents but seem to think there's a checklist of things that they can turn in to Baby Headquarters so they can opt out of the jobs they're too delicate and refined for. That anyone can look at their baby and say "yeah, no, I don't love this baby enough to provide basic care" makes me ill. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
12 hours ago, mamadrama said:

I think he spends money like he doesn't need it. He's gone for 3-4 months at a time and while he's on the boat his room and board are covered-as is his transportation to and from. He's basically returning home with 3-4 months of salary burning a hole in his pocket. He's been single and apparently vacationed a lot. Dude has never had to concern himself with the minutiae of daily living expenses for extended periods of time. 

I think he maintains an apartment whether he's currently living in it or away at work, so he has that expense regardless. But yeah, I imagine his expenses are lower since he is away six weeks at a time, or whatever it is. I wonder if he direct deposits his paycheck or they just give him his salary in $1 bills for the strippers.

• LOL 11
  • Love 1

Just wanted to call out Brandon’s little side comment about Julia apparently regularly putting back entire bottles of wine herself. There was the Betty side of him with the passive aggressive comment on camera! (While Julia channels Father Brandon with the throwing back wine.)

I vote next season Julia drinks a full bottle of wine before each scene. It would make things more interesting, and it’s apparently what The Entire Extended Family of Libby does each time they film anyway (barf at that “authentic” Italian restaurant in a strip mall store front. So trashy and fitting.)

P.S. On a superficial note, Andrei would look much better if he dropped about 10 lbs of fat and got a tan. But I still appreciate the slutiness of doing a talking head shirtless for no reason. At least it was SOMETHING to look at. Jovi looked like a high schooler by the pool. 

ETA - no shade on the wine drinking. I know very well how how smooth a bottle of crisp white goes down 🍷 

Edited by HelloOutThere
Sometimes a bottle of wine happens
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
20 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

I wonder how much that job pulls in?  I'm guessing six figures since it's so specialized.

• Useful 2
34 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

I wonder how much that job pulls in?  I'm guessing six figures since it's so specialized.

I was just poking around and found that he was an ROV pilot - remotely operated vehicle. They do underwater exploration for things like search and salvage and the oil and gas industries, etc. Salaries start at $90-$100. It looks like he did that for 4 years, and now he is an ROV supervisor, so he's probably making a pretty good salary.

• Useful 3
2 hours ago, HelloOutThere said:

Just wanted to call out Brandon’s little side comment about Julia apparently regularly putting back entire bottles of wine herself. There was the Betty side of him with the passive aggressive comment on camera! (While Julia channels Father Brandon with the throwing back wine.)

Brandon never misses an opportunity to say something catty or downright mean about his wife. He is a nasty, passive-aggressive, mean spirited self centered man baby whose main interest in life appears to be never accepting any responsibility for himself. Julia should run, and send Brandon back to the loving arms of his doting mama. And the pigs. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 9