Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E14: She's A Snake In The Grass

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, Xebug67 said:

(I'm not going to say kissing a lot of frogs, because too many of them were nightmares to even kiss, LOL). 

Bad breath? lol!

Edited by Mr. Miner
40 minutes ago, Opine said:

Oh Nooooooooooo!!!  I thought you and I agreed on everything!!!!

LOL.  I tend to sometimes have odd taste in men.  I still don't like the skinny, stringy braid beard, though.

39 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

Might you mean sadistic?

Yes, thank you for the correction.  Stupid gaffe on my part. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Stuckathome said:

I have to say I did LOVE when Asuelo called his mom out on how they grew up----that being that she used to give all her $$ to the church, to the pastor and he and his siblings were left to live off rice and taro. So, she is one of THOSE women----more interested in what the community thinks of her than what her own children need. And a bit simple minded too in the sense that she really probably eats up whatever gobbly guck that pastor is serving. Note: I have nothing against religion or donating $ to a church. I do it myself but I guess I have seen way too many Lifetime movies where island communities are preyed on by evil greedy missionaries or pentecostal or mega church types. 

That is so sad to me, that this woman chose to give money away elsewhere than using it to properly feed and care for her family. 

Just when I couldn't believe it was possible for Mother Assholey to sink any further in my estimation.  She is seriously a shit human.

21 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

Bad breath? lol!

Ding, ding, ding.  Give that man a prize, LOL.  Exactly!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
23 hours ago, magemaud said:

I noticed shirtless Jovi’s body was almost as unattractive as shirtless Brandon. No competition with Chippendales Dancers or even Andrei. 

Andrei  has big boobs!  First time I noticed them!  Uggg.

• LOL 1
2 hours ago, Xebug67 said:

Now God help me, but I DO find this to be quite an attractive and sexy man:

Father Low (2).jpg

mmm. Yeah.  I just wanna cut the beard.  We don't have to shave it, just cut it.  A lot.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

If I had a husband that was very involved with my baby in other ways and was a great dad, I would not care much if he didn't want to change shitty diapers. Does he help with the day to day?  Give her baths, play with her, feed her, put her to bed at night so mommy could get some rest? These are things that would matter to me more.  

I don’t think anything other than total care would satisfy Tiffany. Even then she would complain about how he was doing it!

My guess is that she wants to sit and play with makeup all day. 

She, being the only one, thinks she’s beautiful and a great catch!

To me she’s a two time loser.  Would love to hear from ex #1.  I bet he’s got a song to sing!

• Love 8
3 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

If I had a husband that was very involved with my baby in other ways and was a great dad, I would not care much if he didn't want to change shitty diapers. Does he help with the day to day?  Give her baths, play with her, feed her, put her to bed at night so mommy could get some rest? These are things that would matter to me more.  

In the scene we saw he wouldn't even watch her because he was too busy putting groceries away or making a sandwich. Stuff other parents do all the time with their kids around. And he gave her a plastic bag to play with. I think Ronald is only involved when other people or cameras are around.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Xebug67 said:

He must leave for work extremely early in the mornings in order to be able to put in a full 8-hour working day and still get home by 05:30 p.m.

I remember him saying he left for work VERY early in the morning, something like 4:30 AM, and every day he calls his mother to chat (more likely complain about Natalie) during his commute. Maybe his work hours are something like 7:00-3:00. But I wouldn’t be surprised if he stops off for a couple of beers on the way home. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Jeanne222 said:

I don’t think anything other than total care would satisfy Tiffany. Even then she would complain about how he was doing it!

My guess is that she wants to sit and play with makeup all day. 

She, being the only one, thinks she’s beautiful and a great catch!

To me she’s a two time loser.  Would love to hear from ex #1.  I bet he’s got a song to sing!

I think he was murdered.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Xebug67 said:

Absolutely not.  I actually posted almost the identical photos a few episodes back.  I only see this when I see Assholey's head shape.  It's so square and boxy and bottom heavy.  To me he is one of the most physically ugly male cast members.  I almost always want to vomit inside my own mouth when I have to look at him for too long.  As gorgeous as Kalani is, I just don't get what she ever could possibly have physically seen in him that's attractive.  Aside from his physical ugliness, he's boring and simple-minded.  My mother always used to tell me, 'There's a cover for every pot."  I guess she was right.

I have to pile on: His voice is annoying.  The only thing more annoying about it would be if he also had Big Mike’s high, angry voice or Angela’s cackle.  Instead, he compounds it with his simpleton demeanor and conversation and sexy talk.  I don’t believe her claim that she was a 28-year old, sex-positive virgin when they discussed having sex for the first time. She should have embraced celibacy, instead.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Xebug67 said:

I That was just such a stupid thing for her to do, especially from someone whose reasoning for not wanting to live in South Africa had to do with it being an unsafe place.

I thought the same thing! But, Tiffany did walk right into a building. So, I'm thinking she was either going inside to call an uber, talk to the production or have another chat with Pastor Uncle. 

9 hours ago, Xebug67 said:

Now with regards to Jovi, that guy is in vacation mode the entire time that he's home, because of how his job functions, and his not being able to party for the duration of the 2 months he's away from home.  It's unfair for Jovi to expect Yara to be in the same mode all that time, especially since she is also now a new mother.  Sadly, though I truly believe this to be one of the rare couples who love each other for real vs. only for the sake of being on reality TV, they may just be at an impasse in life and no longer suited to being a couple.  Who knows if Yara would have been any different had she not become pregnant.  Perhaps she would have remained the good time party girl that Jovi seems to have fallen in love with.  But I honestly don't think that she would have.  She may even have tried to become pregnant on purpose just so that she wouldn't have to always be on and partying with Jovi any longer.  She seems to have taken to being a new mama extremely well and sincerely, and I do believe that is who she is and always was beneath her former party girl exterior.  

My theory: Yara planned on becoming pregnant again. I'm thinking she knew she would be stuck in the States for several months waiting for her adjustment of status to come through- unable to work, and alone without Jovi for half the time. Jovi makes enough money, so, it's the perfect time to have a baby. She probably floated the idea to Jovi and he said a half hearted yes without thinking she'd actually fall pregnant. I also think they're doing 90 Day for Yara. It gives her a pet project to keep her active and instagram famous.

• Love 3
56 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Only if she put the dad on the birth certificate.  I hope she did!

Oh I bet she either put his name on the birth certificate or immediately had a DNA test done to show paternity!

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Oh I bet she either put his name on the birth certificate or immediately had a DNA test done to show paternity!

I really hope so for Carly's nanny Daniel or they are screwed.  I have just heard and know a lot of women back in the day who wanted 100% full custody and it was easier to obtain benefits with no father listed.  Sadly, even if Carly's nanny Daniel gets the money, it probably goes into her checking account, which is somewhat fair as he uses water, electricity, and heat, but it would be nice if it could go to a trust for Carly's nanny Daniel.   I am kinda surprised I am caring this much as I can't stand Tiffany.  She is my number one worst female - and that is some rough competition!!!

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

With his death Tiffiny must be receiving a social security check for Daniels care each month.

You only get a social security check for the child if the parent worked a certain number of years, if they didn't qualify, then no money. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, magemaud said:

I remember him saying he left for work VERY early in the morning, something like 4:30 AM, and every day he calls his mother to chat (more likely complain about Natalie) during his commute. Maybe his work hours are something like 7:00-3:00. But I wouldn’t be surprised if he stops off for a couple of beers on the way home. 

Ebird Online did some sleuthing and determined that his company's shifts for managers are 6:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. So it make sense to me that he gets home at ~5:00 p.m. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Only if she put the dad on the birth certificate.  I hope she did!

I really doubt it. She didn’t even know she was pregnant until she gave birth and she said that Daniel’s father wanted no part of fatherhood or a relationship with the boy. 

6 minutes ago, Teri313 said:

Ebird Online did some sleuthing and determined that his company's shifts for managers are 6:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. So it make sense to me that he gets home at ~5:00 p.m.

Good detective work! Maybe Mike sometimes works the later shift which would get him home at 8:30 as per Natalie’s complaint 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
On 8/2/2021 at 10:01 PM, Maximadc said:

I can understand why Ronald is not feeling comfortable cleaning his daughter’s behind after she pooped.He has ZERO experience raising little children and not seeing girl’s private parts before. <snip>

Tiffany had "zero experience raising children" when Daniel was born. And, if you're talking specifically about children's private parts, then Tiffany  probably had not seen boy's private parts before Daniel was born.

So what? She learned. 

However, since both Ronald and Tiffany have had sexual intercourse (with each other and with others) they've both seen the private parts of the opposite sex, right?

Regardless, Ronald is the father of a baby girl. Until she's potty trained, her diapers have to be changed, likely 6+ times a day. Ronald needs to stop making excuses and do his fair share, regardless of how uncomfortable it makes him.

Being a parent means sometimes you have to do stuff you think is really gross; cleaning up after explosive diarrhea, projectile vomiting, etc. - and you just have to suck it up and deal. 

• Love 11
10 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

You only get a social security check for the child if the parent worked a certain number of years, if they didn't qualify, then no money. 

I never knew that!  I thought all children of a deceased parent qualified.  Hum did Daniels father work and was Daniel eligible?

Just now, Mr. Miner said:

Has anyone seen Daniel lately? I thought he had to be released from the solitary confinement cell Rawnold built for at least an hour each day?

I think Ronald was trying but that horrible blue room with no windows or ventilation.

No just no!

Daniel hasn't appeared. He's probably busy taking care of Carley while Tiffany fights with Ronald!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
22 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

Has anyone seen Daniel lately? I thought he had to be released from the solitary confinement cell Rawnold built for at least an hour each day?

Ronald did warn him that boys of his age are often kidnapped.  Way to entice him to move there.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

Ronald did warn him that boys of his age are often kidnapped.  Way to entice him to move there.

I remember that now!  Heck maybe the blue room is safer with no doors or windows!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

It may have been the episode before this one, but when Asuelo tells his family, "don't act like wild animals" I was LMFAO. Who has to say that to family at Xmas time?? LOL And the look on his sister's face to me was one of confusion and I swear she wanted to say, "BUt, that is what the producers told us to do!" 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Angela: What possesses you to think your behavior and/or personality is endearing, cute, and adorably bold? You are none of the above. You embarrass yourself non-stop, act uncivilized, uneducated and should be ashamed at how you treat your husband. You do not have any capacity to see beyond your own thoughts and opinions. You don't deserve Michael, who regularly and routinely has to bow down to you in order to get that visa. And you are NO PRIZE. Who in the US would want you? Men here wouldn't stand for that entitled attitude,, screaming fits and all your empty threats. And all that cackling has to stop.

Natalie, cool it. Try to talk with an even pitch, not an escalated screech. No one can take that on a regular basis. Natalie's girlfriend is something else! She is taking the place of Natalie's mama, who she goes running to at every opportunity and then some. Once Natalie no longer needs her, she'll be dumped. She's just a pawn in Natalie's game and a way to punish Mike. And Natalie needs to stop wallowing in it and get a life, some interests, instead of feeling so sorry for herself. It's all about Natalie and her pain, such pain. Another "grow up" from me.

• Love 10
43 minutes ago, Breedom said:

Natalie's girlfriend is something else! She is taking the place of Natalie's mama, who she goes running to at every opportunity and then some.

I think you're on to something here! These two might be on totally separate pages. While Juliana may (or may not) see Natalie in a sexual way, Natalie might be viewing her as a mother substitute who will cuddle with her, stroke her hair and call her "Golden Child" like we saw Mama do in the Ukraine especially when Natalie was upset with Mike. 

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Not gonna lie, I question what I’m doing with my life sometimes when I watch a 90 Day episode with the synopsis “Michael masturbates for the first time.”

Angela and Michael have been together just for 3 ½ years? It feels like a FUCKING ETERNITY.

We all have friends that are rowdy. Some of my husband’s friends are nuts, and my kids are crazy sometimes. But Angela? What a fucking embarrassment. She’s THAT person at a Chili’s or Applebee’s bar who is tanked at dinner, and is talking about sex with families around as their kids are coloring. And I’m particularly offended by her wasting medical professionals’ and Michael’s time by pretending she wants a kid or can even tote one.

It is absolutely wild to go see a marriage counselor that you could also run into at a family BBQ. What a terrible idea. Giving therapy to your nephew and his wife is a major conflict of interest/ethical dilemma. I’m not really sure why Uncle Pastor Paul would agree to counsel Tiffany and Ronald.

Anyone wonder how it was possible that Tiffany is unable to see herself as critical of Ronald? Such a perfect example of how we can see ourselves so differently than how others see us. Delusion is real.

What the FUCK is with Ronald not wanting to change his daughter’s diapers because he doesn’t want to touch her vagina??? Was anyone else super weirded out by that???

Mother Asuelu: “I’m selfless.” Mother Asuelu five minutes ago: “Give me money.” 

I think it is ridiculous that Mother Asuelu has 9 children and she can only harass one for money cause she be strugglin’ like shit. Mind your own business, bitch! Go find someone else to scam!

I just cannot imagine giving money to a church when you can’t feed your own children. The way Asuelu described his mom giving their money to the church and their family DIDN’T have enough sounds like abuse from a communal narcissist. It’s traumatizing to witness in childhood when you’re living in survival mode, and I have more understanding for Asuelu than I did before. I hope he can cut off his toxic family members for good and become his best self.

I love how Kolini put her hand in front of Asuelu when he was getting yelled at and defended him saying, “He’s my family now.” She clearly wanted to defend him, even though she disagreed with what he had done. It was a small but great and loving moment. And Asuelu tackling his mom & sister in a Santa hat was a respectable stab at Family Chantel brawl levels of iconic though.

Chuck: “This place is authentic.” Libby: “I looooooove authentic things.” I fucking DIED at that. Legit dead.

Chuck: “I’m going to stop all the fighting at family gatherings by having another family gathering.”

So I’m gonna beat the dead horse with Jovi now. His mistake was to think that Yara would remain the same after having a baby. He should have planned a relaxing weekend. Spa dates, massages, pedicures, etc. Then upscale suppers at night. As a new mom that’s what she wants.

In Yara’s discomfort, she still went to the strip club. She did her part and was done. Yara doesn’t necessarily say she wants to go home, she just wants to do something else. She’s still willing to be out, but not at the strip club. If Jovi doesn’t already have the 100 red flags, it really does flag for me that Jovi doesn’t see the issue with this and goes, “Aight, maybe let’s go to a regular club.” In fact, he never suggests going to a regular club in terms of having fun with Yara. Or going bar hopping. Or other activities. It has to be the strip club.

Yara: “I want to give you a striptease dance.” Jovi: complains about not having sex in forever but responds, “Let’s go to a strip club.” Also Jovi: We can leave whenever we want.” Yara: Ok, I’m done. Let’s go. Jovi: I’m not leaving, I’m having fun! Me: gets angry at Jovi and says, “No Jovi, your wife doesn’t want to watch you throw money that you could have used on your daughter at a topless stripper and blow kisses right in front of her.” Jovi: I don’t see what’s the problem.

IMO the worst thing about Jovi is that they specifically set boundaries for the strip club (no touching, leave if Yara doesn’t like it) and it went out the window as soon as he was in front of a stripper. It shows that Yara was trying to compromise and Jovi was just being selfish.

Jovi’s whole personality is strip clubs and alcohol. It’s exhausting.

I don’t care for Natalie at all but Trish is a bitch and Mike is worthless.

• Useful 2
  • Love 15
10 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Chuck: “This place is authentic.” Libby: “I looooooove authentic things.” I fucking DIED at that. Legit dead.

Chuck probably meant that it wasn't Olive Garden, but if it was REALLY authentic, they would have one of those old fashioned toilets with the tank above it where you could hide a gun. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Not gonna lie, I question what I’m doing with my life sometimes when I watch a 90 Day episode with the synopsis “Michael masturbates for the first time.”

Okay, this made me laugh so hard!  I am actually looking forward to the school year starting so I can have less time to devote to these fools. 

Angela and Michael have been together just for 3 ½ years? It feels like a FUCKING ETERNITY.

No kidding - I have said this before but it is 90 DAY Fiance, not 90 Month Fiance.

But Angela? What a fucking embarrassment. She’s THAT person at a Chili’s or Applebee’s bar who is tanked at dinner, and is talking about sex with families around as their kids are coloring.

I have asked to move to a different table a few times as I have encountered that woman at a restaurant as well.

• Love 4

"I hate Asuelu's perpetual dead eyed, slack jawed expression and his blubbery unsmiling lips". 

**I don't know how to drag or respond to individual posts yet**

Magemaud:  THANK YOU! What puzzles me too is how Kulani seems to be okay with it - if my hubby had a dead-face all the time it would drive me up the wall. No emotion! And Kalani is continually looking to Asuela for approval, hoping against hope that maybe he'll crack a smile. He's got her on a string - a form of control, and boy, does she work for it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Okay, this made me laugh so hard!  I am actually looking forward to the school year starting so I can have less time to devote to these fools. 

I hope your willpower is strong, 90DF The Other Way is back at the end of this month.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

It’s easy, highlight the text what you want to quote, hover your cursor and you should get a box that says “quote selection” and clicking on it should open a response box with what/who you are quoting and room to add your own comments. 

• Useful 1

Asulues the first one interested in bonking her.  That's the attraction.

By the light of day she faints at what she's got!

I think there's another 90 coming soon.  Mohammed will make another appearance!

• LOL 1
30 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Asulues the first one interested in bonking her.  That's the attraction.

By the light of day she faints at what she's got!

I think there's another 90 coming soon.  Mohammed will make another appearance!

Compared to Coltie, Andrew, and Mike, Mohammed is positively dreamy.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Mr. Miner said:

I hope your willpower is strong, 90DF The Other Way is back at the end of this month.

I will have the strength!!!  None of the couples interest me except Kenny and Armondo and I don't need their manufactured drama (provided by TLC.)

53 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

think there's another 90 coming soon.  Mohammed will make another appearance!

Are you sure?  He seemed pretty determined to not participate in this show after being hounded to apologize.....AGAIN.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

The K1 visa on top of it seems like a cruel burden to place on couples.

It's not, really, though. It's supposed to be 90 days to get married. You're supposed to already know each other, be in love and engaged and decided that you want to be married. The 90 days should be more than enough to actually get married, especially since you can do it legally with a stop at the courthouse. What none of these couples ever seem to understand is that all the work of getting to know one another and build a relationship that they are trying to cram into the 90 days should be done before they get the visa. I realize that means most of these couples would never get together, if for no other reason than they can't afford to be constantly traveling to visit and build a relationship in person. But that is the way it's supposed to work.

On another thought - does Jovi have ANY other hobbies apart from strip clubs and drinking? I know he loves to travel but why do I think he just goes to bars and strip clubs in other countries?

• Love 7
33 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I will have the strength!!!  None of the couples interest me except Kenny and Armondo and I don't need their manufactured drama (provided by TLC.)

Are you sure?  He seemed pretty determined to not participate in this show after being hounded to apologize.....AGAIN.  

I think I saw him on the coming attractions.  Could be mistaken.  Something about still single!

On 8/3/2021 at 12:24 PM, Xebug67 said:

I do think that Jen and Rebecca have come up with what might be a brilliant idea.  Pooling their own monies to go in on a house together.

I agree it COULD be a good idea -- if only I believed that they had actually suddenly come up with it!  Their "acting skills" are sub par.  I kinda felt that any minute, Mickey Rooney & Judy Garland were going to pop in with: "Hey kids!  Let's put on a show!"  ('Nice plot twist Production; you just need better actors to pull it off.')  🎬 😉

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
On 8/3/2021 at 3:48 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

Yes, Tiffany's ex #1 died in a bar fight.  

Not a great source, but here's an article about it:

https://starcasm.net/90-day-fiance-is-ronald-daniels-father/

To be fair, the article says he was shot in the head while trying to break up a fight at his workplace (which I assume is a bar).  While I suppose that technically could be described as dying in a bar fight, I think they are very different situations.

• Love 6