Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E04: Far From Home

Quilt Fairy
  • Start Topic

The mental toll of isolation begins pushing participants' psychological boundaries to their limits: one survivalist gets caught in an off-putting standoff while the increasing emotional cost of solitude afflicts another. 

Air date: June 24, 2021

Jordon built a GD impressive log fort that would be a great shelter for a long haul in the wilderness, then he bailed.   The story about his daughter was beyond sad and I hope being back with his family brings him the peace he needs.

• Love 15

I had pegged Jordon as a long timer because his outdoor skills were so solid. That cabin he built was a real work of art. And his talking about wanting it to be a home, not just a place you’re camping. 
But when he started talking so much about his family, I knew he would tap. And I can’t blame him at all. 
He explains so well about how the time alone caused him to think so much about the daughter he lost, the good times, and long for his wife and son. 
I can’t imagine what that would be like. But I totally understand him quitting. 

• Love 17

Theresa's Pit house looks cool. I like she touched on her weird accent. Her bed was great. 

Jordan’s shelter looks great as well. I am worried about making a house his wife would like is potentially problematic. He is not going to last, is he? His discussion of his daughter was touching. And there is the tap. Just damn. I get it but wow.

Nate’s pier is an interesting idea but not sure about wading out in those temperatures. And then it fell apart. Second time worked better and he got a fish! 

Colter: That was one persistent bear. Damn. The boat worked well, now he needs some fishing luck.

Rose: her shelter is awful. 

Weird that they can’t hunt squirrels. I think it is cool that there are so many folks that are craftsmen. 

• Love 5

Do these people get to go home right after they're pulled?  Most competition shows keep the losers sequestered until filming is done in which case tapping out because you miss your family wouldn't be of much avail.  Many of the competitors seem to live in some seclusion from the mainstream world so maybe they let them go.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, mlp said:

Do these people get to go home right after they're pulled?  Most competition shows keep the losers sequestered until filming is done in which case tapping out because you miss your family wouldn't be of much avail. 

I've always thought they kept them at base camp, in part to avoid spoilers generated from things like someone coming home two weeks after they left.  Seems like any dedicated journalist (I know those don't exist anymore) type would be able to sniff out the winners.  But you make a good point, if they have to stay at base camp what good does it do them to tap out to be with their family?  I suppose they could make phone calls, but I wonder if even those would be restricted?  Or get visits?  I'm not sure.

Agree that Jordan's cabin and door was incredibly impressive and his story about his daughter was heart rending.

I'm still waiting for them to address how Theresa's pit house keeps the water out.  It looks like maybe the earth is mounded up around the edges?  And the bark shingles should also help if she stuck them into the ground.

Still don't see anyone getting much food, but from the previews that may change next week.

• Love 5

Why Jordan?  I really had you pegged as a long timer with those skills.  Hinges from wood?  Color me amazed.  But I do kinda get it.  He reminds me of Mike from S2 (?).  He also had some astonishing skills, the loss of a young daughter, and left early.

Does Colton (?) remind anyone else of actor/comedian Brian Posey?  Great, very stable boat.  His joy jumping in that beautiful water nude!, was so much fun.  Not so much next scene with that very large bear.

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Poor, tormented Jordon. Carving that initialed medallion was the trigger to tap. 

I still don't understand  how a participant would be saved from a Grizzly attack. 

I was pretty sure Jordan was done when he was talking about how his wife would want the cabin built. That was followed by the "I need to keep busy so that I don't miss my family and tap."  He was gone on day 14 and it took a few days longer for him to actually tap.

I think the grizzlies are not likely to attack if they think that their prey is going to fight back unless the grizzly is desperate. So making the noise, throwing things, using the noise bangers and the like lets the grizzly know that it is not easy to eat the human. They will go off and look for something easier to eat.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

I still don't understand  how a participant would be saved from a Grizzly attack. 

Looks to me the only way any of them would get saved from a grizzly attack would be if a mountain lion happened to also be nearby and the mountain lion pounced on the participant first. Another way a participant would be saved from the grizzly attack would be if another grizzly happened along at the same time and it decided to attack the first grizzly. Another way a participant would be saved from a grizzly attack would be if a sudden avalanche happened and it swept either the bear or the participant out into the water. Finally, I think the producers of the show would be able to save a participant if they happened to be visiting the participant at the same time as the grizzly. Now everybody would be fucked if the producers visited at the same time as both grizzlies AND the mountain lion and the avalanche but damn, if anyone managed to keep filming through all of that, it would be amazing.

At the beginning of the episode, I thought Jorden would win. Now I have no idea (but secretly think Rose might go very far)

• LOL 12
  • Love 2

Jordans cabin was so perfect. His obsession with perfectionism is what carried him through to that point as it acted as a distraction from his thoughts of grief. Grief for a child is bigger than any of us and is like a returning tsunami that is uncontrollable until fully faced and dealt with. It has to be embraced as a whole new part of yourself that is completely foreign, totally unwanted, and cant be hidden from. It just has to be accepted as the opposite side of a coin of the new you that is inescapable, deeply agonizing and a reality that has to be accepted and slowly tamed till a semblance of control is gained over it. 

Nobody wants to be two different sides of a coin, the old you, and the new shattered and devastated you... but that is your only choice, unless you can change reality. I don’t think Jordan reached that yet and out in the woods alone with his mind and thoughts, the tsunami of grief was repeatedly hitting and drowning him.  
Yes, I am speaking as someone who knows about these things.

Rose sure fiddles around a lot with little nothings while her plastic tent remains her shelter. I don’t get it. She is in denial too I suppose. Especially to think she may catch a fish in that trap. 

Coultons boat sure turned out great and I’m surprised he can stand up in it. Thats pretty stable! I wonder how many times he will be able to drag it up onto the shore before it develops a rip in the bottom.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

Jordon had great skills, but I completely understand him tapping. That is a lot to process... in the woods... alone. There's only so much that can keep you busy. The door and hinge were amazing.

Colton is a bit of an odd bird. Wondering how long his boat will last -- will being up on the rocks with the waves cause the tarp to wear? I was thinking that he'd come back in the morning and see it destroyed by the bear -- but bears don't follow storylines. Glad the bear left. 

These people are quite ingenious -- doors with hinges, boats, piers, shelters built into the ground... color me impressed.

Curious why no one is setting snares. The ones we saw yesterday were all relying on fish and worried how they will catch them in colder temperatures. Did I miss some other food procurement? Didn't a guy get a grouse right away? Why are these folks not hunting?

• Love 8
21 minutes ago, ProfCrash said:

There was a bullet that they were not allowed to hunt squirrels so that might mean no snares this year because a squirrel could be caught in a snare?

That was so weird.  No hunting grizzlies I can understand, but squirrels aren't exactly an endangered species.  It never fails to amaze me how they put the contestants into some beautiful wilderness, but there's practically no game for them to hunt.  I thought deer were fairly ubiquitous, but  I guess not.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

It's not for me to say, but I wonder if Jordon had given himself more time, and had to walk through that experience of no longer being able to avoid his thoughts with all the activity and strategies, he might have been able to come to a better feeling place with his thoughts and with the memories of good times causing him so much pain. 

About the "hey bear" thing. I get  calling out "hey bear" to let the bear know you are there and so as not to startle the bear. But when the bear knows you are there and continues to come toward you, even after you shoot off the bear gun, why does one not start roaring loudly? Having said that, I came up behind a mountain lion on my dirtbike once, and my ingenious plan of revving the bike as loud as possible to scare it only made it look at me nonchalantly like, "uh huh ...and?" 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

I listened to Jordan's story about his daughter but then when Rose started talking, I had to ff. Maybe it was just too much in one show, but there is not much else to show.  I fear this will be another who will be the last to starve season, probably boat vs pier.

Is Nate the military guy? 

hmm not being able to hunt squirrel? maybe they have some kind of disease or something.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, SassyCat said:

Grief for a child is bigger than any of us and is like a returning tsunami that is uncontrollable until fully faced and dealt with. It has to be embraced as a whole new part of yourself that is completely foreign, totally unwanted, and cant be hidden from.

Yes.  Having lost a child myself, I understand Jordon's pain but I also know that you can deal with it and that you will be happy again.  You don't get over it but you do get used to it.  I don't know how long it's been since his daughter died but I had the impression that it was long enough ago that he should have come to terms with it to a greater degree.  His eulogizing was so OTT that it made me cringe because he has another child who is going to live to grow up.  I hope that boy isn't being made to feel that his departed sister was the sun, moon and stars because he can't compete with that.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
3 hours ago, TVbitch said:

About the "hey bear" thing. I get  calling out "hey bear" to let the bear know you are there and so as not to startle the bear. But when the bear knows you are there and continues to come toward you, even after you shoot off the bear gun, why does one not start roaring loudly? Having said that, I came up behind a mountain lion on my dirtbike once, and my ingenious plan of revving the bike as loud as possible to scare it only made it look at me nonchalantly like, "uh huh ...and?" 

There's a story in The Onion, I think about a bear recounting how cute it is when humans try to scare him away. It has something like "I just love it when they hold their arms up in the air to look bigger. Cracks me up every time."

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Quilt Fairy said:

No hunting grizzlies I can understand, but squirrels aren't exactly an endangered species.

I think it should be illegal to steal mushrooms from squirrels.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

I watch all these survival shows and can’t remember a single time when anyone ever caught anything in a fish trap. I’m sure there are one or two instances of success, but it’s an incredible long shot. Rose, your time would be better spent fashioning a shelter that will actually keep you sheltered. 

• Love 7

Theresa. Wonky accent explained. Mr. M is convinced her pit will flood when it starts raining. 

Nate. Total pier disaster followed by victory. 10 points for self control and persistence. 

Colter. The bear was terrifying. After a few minutes, I realized I actually felt sick from anxiety. Wonderful boat though. Why is his weather so much better than everyone else's? 

Jordon. His door was a thing of beauty. His cabin would make me feel safe, even from bears. (Mostly) His description of his daughter was utterly heartwrenching. Not shocked by him leaving. He's clearly grieving. Very self-aware though. 

Rose. Really hanging in there but lack of food is probably going to be her downfall. With no game or fish, she won't be able to survive the cold weather. 

I'm really enjoying the after interviews. Having a previous Alone-er do the interviewing is ideal. No one can relate like someone who's done it. 

• Love 7
(edited)

As soon as Jordon said "I have to keep busy" I knew he was going to tap.  The final touch was putting the initials on the cabin.  Wouldn't that just be right in your face all the time, causing you even more grief?  Sad about his daughter.  Really awesome cabin, especially the hinged door.

What good is a fish basket going to do in a lake with waves?  She said it herself, it's better in a pond or stream.  She better come up with something else quick and do something with that piss poor shelter.

Colter, I think, is going to be the big winner this time.  He's survived alone in Alaska for a long time (can't remember, but I think it was a couple months), he's built that badass boat so he could get the fish in the middle of the lake.  His only stumbling block, I think, is the lack of a fire starter.  If he loses his bow drill, or if the weather gets to it, he could be screwed.

Nice pier that Nate built.  I find it funny that both Alone and Naked & Afraid XL built piers/bridges over the water for fishing.

I like Theresa's idea, but I, too, am afraid of flooding.  And maybe she should be working on the chimney before the bed?

Crazy that they can't hunt the squirrels, so no trapping.  If they can't get fish, or some big game, they're all gonna be screwed.

Edited by madmax
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I watch all these survival shows and can’t remember a single time when anyone ever caught anything in a fish trap. I’m sure there are one or two instances of success, but it’s an incredible long shot. Rose, your time would be better spent fashioning a shelter that will actually keep you sheltered. 

All these fish traps look entirely too small.  And they still can't even catch some minnows for bait.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, madmax said:

Crazy that they can't hunt the squirrels, so no trapping.  If they can't get fish, or some big game, they're all gonna be screwed.

Maybe this is all part of the plan, so the seasons don't drag on too long.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
20 minutes ago, rmontro said:

Maybe this is all part of the plan, so the seasons don't drag on too long.

Probably, just like they intentionally start each season in the mid-to-late fall so pickings are scarce.

• Love 5

The opening credits keep showing a deer head, implying someone bags a deer. However, we know those opening credits can be deceiving (remember the lunging wolf?). 
Jordon should have had a few intense grief therapy sessions before setting out. His shelter was effing awesome. What a waste.

• Love 8
(edited)
8 hours ago, mlp said:

Yes.  Having lost a child myself, I understand Jordon's pain but I also know that you can deal with it and that you will be happy again.  You don't get over it but you do get used to it.  I don't know how long it's been since his daughter died but I had the impression that it was long enough ago that he should have come to terms with it to a greater degree.  His eulogizing was so OTT that it made me cringe because he has another child who is going to live to grow up.  I hope that boy isn't being made to feel that his departed sister was the sun, moon and stars because he can't compete with that.  

I am so sorry to hear about your loss, mlp, but I'm with you that Jordon probably should be further along in coming to terms with his grief.

I think these people that perpetually surround themselves with distractions from their feelings are the very ones that can't handle being alone, because it forces them to face whatever it is that they've been avoiding, like unprocessed grief.  And usually because they've made a lifestyle out of avoiding their feelings, they are too much to handle without help once they are finally stripped away from all distractions and have nowhere to hide.

I wish I could say I feel sorry for them and that I get it, but I don't.  And that's not really like me.  I usually empathize with feeling stuff.  I just think these people should be adults and know themselves better than this.  Some of these people think they can handle anything.  They think they're tough and have everything under control, but that's not the truth.   I doubt they've ever been alone and lonely long enough to know how to deal with these things.   And to be quite blunt and honest, I really don't have much respect for that.  I see it as weak and immature.  I know a lot of people are like that, but this is one area where I don't have much sympathy.  I have had to buck up and learn how to cope with a lot of loss and solitude in my life so when I see people like this they just look like babies to me.  I hate to say this, but it seems to me like it's mostly men that fall into this category on this show.  We've seen women go home because they miss their families too, but less of them and usually later in the process.  I think that might be in part because of the fact that women are generally more aware of their feelings than men are and would know better than to commit to the show if they would miss their families too much.

Edited by Yeah No
  • Love 11
19 hours ago, diebartdie said:

Looks to me the only way any of them would get saved from a grizzly attack would be if a mountain lion happened to also be nearby and the mountain lion pounced on the participant first. Another way a participant would be saved from the grizzly attack would be if another grizzly happened along at the same time and it decided to attack the first grizzly. Another way a participant would be saved from a grizzly attack would be if a sudden avalanche happened and it swept either the bear or the participant out into the water. Finally, I think the producers of the show would be able to save a participant if they happened to be visiting the participant at the same time as the grizzly. Now everybody would be fucked if the producers visited at the same time as both grizzlies AND the mountain lion and the avalanche but damn, if anyone managed to keep filming through all of that, it would be amazing.

At the beginning of the episode, I thought Jorden would win. Now I have no idea (but secretly think Rose might go very far)

You forgot the "Rescued by aliens" possibility. 

19 hours ago, ProfCrash said:

I was pretty sure Jordan was done when he was talking about how his wife would want the cabin built. That was followed by the "I need to keep busy so that I don't miss my family and tap."  He was gone on day 14 and it took a few days longer for him to actually tap.

I think the grizzlies are not likely to attack if they think that their prey is going to fight back unless the grizzly is desperate. So making the noise, throwing things, using the noise bangers and the like lets the grizzly know that it is not easy to eat the human. They will go off and look for something easier to eat.

I fully understand HOW Grizzlies might be shooed  away. Those methods  do not, however, address my question, which was basically what if those methods were unsuccessful? 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
54 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

You forgot the "Rescued by aliens" possibility. 

I fully understand HOW Grizzlies might be shooed  away. Those methods  do not, however, address my question, which was basically what if those methods were unsuccessful? 

They have the spray and probably a panic button but most likely they are screwed.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, ProfCrash said:

They have the spray and probably a panic button but most likely they are screwed.

Thank you! I realize my question was probably rhetorical, but I wasn't 100% certain of it.

I can't begin to fathom why the network/producers would take this risk. The contestants  must have to sign one mother of a waiver!

• Love 6
(edited)
4 hours ago, ProfCrash said:

That's what Mr. Chat and I were thinking while watching the episode.  I've been wondering if the crew back at base camp have any kind of live feed when the people are filming, so that if they saw something like that happening they could be getting help ready to go help.  I doubt it, but it was just a thought.   

Yelling at a grizzly bear to go away is like me talking to my cats.  As much as I think they understand me, they honestly don't give a crap as to what I'm trying to say.  They're going to do what they want to do.  If that grizzly really wanted to eat that guy, he would've been gone in about 2 gulps.  

46 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

The contestants  must have to sign one mother of a waiver!

I'm sure they do!! I'm sure these contestants go in thinking "that'll never happen to me," but as we all know, shit happens.  I had to sign a waiver to go white water rafting (and it did mention the possibility of death), but I wanted to believe that things like that are just a fluke.  What's the harm?  These words came back to bite me in the butt as our guide wedged our raft between some boulders, and in his attempt to free us he said for everybody to slide to the right.  Well, I was on the right side and the smallest one in the raft.  Next thing I know is I'm under water with a  raft and the weight of 5 other people on top of me.  Getting out of that, I'm floating down the river not knowing where the next drop-off was and my thoughts then turned to "I'm going to die on the Ocoee today."  Obviously I survived.  My point?  Shit happens, but sometimes you just don't think it's going to happen to you!!

Edited by ChitChat
  • Love 5
44 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

I can't begin to fathom why the network/producers would take this risk. The contestants  must have to sign one mother of a waiver!

I'm constantly astonished by the way the contestants, like Rose and Colter, confront giant bears, scare them off, then shrug and go back to what they were doing. My secret theory is that they're extremely lifelike androids. 

• LOL 7
2 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

Next thing I know is that I'm under water with a  raft and the weight of 5 other people on top of me.  Getting out of that I'm floating down the river not knowing where the next drop-off was and my thoughts then turned to "I'm going to die" 

This is terrifying. It reminds me of when I got caught in an incredibly strong current, swimming behind a tourist catamaran in Mexico. Same thoughts, only your experience is WAY scarier. 

• Love 3

This is only my third season of Alone and I’m not enjoying watching everyone just starve. You’re there for 2 weeks with a baby fish and some green chewy crap that made you sick. Hope it turns around because it’s painful for me to watch. On the other hand, I do laugh at the people that want to be on this show then proceed to complain about every aspect of being there. 

• Love 4
(edited)
2 hours ago, whydoiwatchtv said:

This is only my third season of Alone and I’m not enjoying watching everyone just starve. You’re there for 2 weeks with a baby fish and some green chewy crap that made you sick.

This is a very odd season in terms of what they're showing us.  Usually, after everyone gets a temporary camp set up the first order of business is scout for food, whether it's plants and berries, animal tracks, or setting up trot lines for fish.  I can't recall a season where they focused so exclusively on shelters.

ETA:  People are going to starve, regardless.  It's kind of what this show is known for.  Roland and his musk ox are the exception. 

Edited by Quilt Fairy
  • Love 5
23 minutes ago, LittleIggy said:

Wonder if any of the participants have seen Werner Herzog’s “Grizzly Man”? Guess not, because they are there!

The horrors of that movie flash through my mind every single episode. 

3 minutes ago, Quilt Fairy said:

I can't recall a season where they focused so exclusively on shelters.

You're right. Apart from shelters, these people seem to be the least ready for winter of any season. 

• Love 3
(edited)
19 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I was thinking the same thing. Everyone who makes one thinks it is such a great idea and how easy it is because the fish swim right in and can't get out and I don't recall anyone catching a fish in one of those things. 

Was it this season where one of the survivalists shot a grouse about 5 minutes after getting there (or so it seemed)? New to the show and I'm watching this season concurrently with season 7 on Netflix, so I get the seasons confused a bit. I'm really concerned that no one is out hunting and is just relying on fish and stolen mushrooms. 

Edited by jackjill89
  • Love 4
Just now, jackjill89 said:

I was thinking the same thing. Everyone who makes one thinks it is such a great idea and how easy it is because the fish swim right in and can't get out and I don't recall anyone catching a fish in one of those things. 

I've seen them catch really tiny fish in them on some of these shows, but the sticks that Rose used were SO far apart that anything small could swim right through the sides of the thing.  And I think the bigger fish are all being pulled out by the guys who have built boats and piers.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, jackjill89 said:

Was it this season where one of the survivalists shot a grouse about 5 minutes after getting there (or so it seemed)? New to the show and I'm watching this season concurrently with season 7 on Netflix, so I get the seasons confused a bit. I'm really concerned that no one is out hunting and is just relying on fish and stolen mushrooms. 

That was this season, Clay, I think.  He's the one who also saw a mountain lion.

I think season six was the first time someone actually got bigger game.  Most other seasons, it was fish, trapping small animals and whatever plants and mushrooms they could find.

• Love 2

I had Jordon pegged as an early tap back when he was talking about missing his family and it was only day 7. Also: the participants who build really elaborate, impressive shelters never seem to go the distance. Remember that guy who just about built the entire set from Gilligan's Island, complete with water dispenser and paper towel holder? He basically just got bored and went home.

I don't recall every specific, but to the best of my recollection, the people who last the longest have only the most rudimentary, basic sorts of shelters. They don't spend a lot of time and calories building something that looks like a movie set right out of the gate. And I think that speaks to why they are the ones that end up winning. They're practical. They focus on the essentials. 

That's not to say Jordon's story wasn't heartbreaking, because it was. But this just wasn't the right place for him. 

• Love 11
9 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

I don't recall every specific, but to the best of my recollection, the people who last the longest have only the most rudimentary, basic sorts of shelters. They don't spend a lot of time and calories building something that looks like a movie set right out of the gate. And I think that speaks to why they are the ones that end up winning. They're practical. They focus on the essentials. 

I think there's also a built-in psychological effect: with the exception of the season (last season?) where they HAD to stay a minimum of 100 days, every other season is just outlast all the others.  It's like the old joke: if you and your buddy are running from a bear, you don't have to run faster than the bear, you just have to run faster than your buddy.  So are the others going to tap on day 7, day 97, or somewhere in-between?  I believe that really affects your thought process on how secure a shelter you're going to build.

• Love 3
(edited)
47 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

Also: the participants who build really elaborate, impressive shelters never seem to go the distance

Spoiler

Was it season 1 where Sam almost made it to the end in a fairly flimsy shelter? 

Then again, it's going to get a lot colder here, and also BEARS! An angry grizzly bear could probably smash the best log shelter, but it might take time and effort. Whereas a grizzly would get through a tarp like it was tissue paper. 

I know - I'm really obsessed with bears this season. Grizzlies at least. I've lived much of my life in areas with black and brown bears, I've even had them outside my door, and they don't scare me much. It's just grizzlies. (That said, I've lain in a tent at night hearing something crashing around in my kitchen tent, REALLY hoping it was raccoons and not black bears.) 

Edited by Melina22
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Melina22 said:

Whereas a grizzly would get through a tarp like it was tissue paper. 

Hats off to these folks for staying out there with bears lurking around, especially when you know that it's going to take days to get your shelter finished.  The only way I'd be out there is if I had a shotgun.  No gun?  No thank you!!  I can't fault any of them for tapping out because they're much braver than I'd ever be.  

• Love 6

4 hours ago, iMonrey said:

I had Jordon pegged as an early tap back when he was talking about missing his family and it was only day 7. Also: the participants who build really elaborate, impressive shelters never seem to go the distance. Remember that guy who just about built the entire set from Gilligan's Island, complete with water dispenser and paper towel holder? He basically just got bored and went home.

Mr. Max said the same thing.  There was the woman who built a really nice shelter, sidewalk, sauna(!), and just said "I've done what I came to do" and she tapped.  She was one of the last 5 left.

@Melina22, your spoiler is correct.  We never thought that would last.

But 

Spoiler

Roland's shelter last year was pretty nice, built into the rock.  And he won.

If I was there, I'd build the smallest, sturdiest shelter I could.  I don't want to be a tasty treat wrapped in plastic for those bears.  I'd rather be a leftover in the locking tupperware.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1