Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E15: Valentines and Birthday Whines

• Start Topic

If this is the end of Tamra, then hopefully it's the end of Heather, too.  No one else really likes her.  Vicki hates her.   Shannon hates her.  Lizzie pretends to like her but I suspect it's merely for screen time and she obviously thinks that Heather is being mean.  Who does that leave in Heather's corner if Tamballs leaves?  No one.  *big smile*

• Love 3
(edited)

I love how Tamra and Heather act like Shannon needs to convince them that she won't act like a lunatic so that they will consider giving her the "honor" of "inviting" her to go to Bali.

Hey, Tamra and Heather, we all know BRAVO is the one arranging this trip and will want ALL of the housewives to go (in fact, the housewives' jobs may depend on it), especially the woman who has been involved in a lot of the drama this year.  So, STFU.  Thanks.

Edited by Brooke0707
  • Love 11

This is on fire today!  I love it!

PreviouslyTV brings you .....  Backdoor Tamballs. 

Best ever! 

Why is she going on another vacay?  Doesn't she need a CuNt dryer? 

I don't think we are going to stop giving her 'shit' anytime soon. 

Yeah, it's usually at 'wine time' you can find her posts.  But got to find them fast!  She sobers up and deletes them.

In the last 10 months Tamra has had two trips to Hawaii and one to Bali and now one to "Paradise".  I need to hear her say again how hard it is for her to get away while owning her own business.  How many vacations does she think someone who is employed by another gets annually?

Another annoying Tamra moment is her frequent reference to Shannon's drinking.  I am at a loss what the difference be a shot of tequila and a vodka on the rocks is?  Or for that matter a glass of wine and mixed drink?  Yet the only one who claims to be drunk and black out drunk is Tamra.

• Love 5

In the last 10 months Tamra has had two trips to Hawaii and one to Bali and now one to "Paradise". I need to hear her say again how hard it is for her to get away while owning her own business. How many vacations does she think someone who is employed by another gets annually?

Another annoying Tamra moment is her frequent reference to Shannon's drinking. I am at a loss what the difference be a shot of tequila and a vodka on the rocks is? Or for that matter a glass of wine and mixed drink? Yet the only one who claims to be drunk and black out drunk is Tamra.

Ok, not to excuse Tamara because I think she's vile and in full on attack/survival mode so she's just going on about anything with Shannon to take the focus off her, but I think the reason people comment on Shannon's drinking is the same reason that people talk about her marriage. It's because Shannon talks about it all the damn time. I think many people at least subconsciously think where's there's smoke there's fire. I had a work acquaintance that was exhausting in a very Shannon manner. She gave up drinking for some months to train for a marathon. At one point a rummer (I guess I would call it that. It was almost like a shrug of a rummer because no one cared much about it) started that she was in AA. She got all crazy eyed Shannon like bent out of shape about people talking about her and making damaging assumptions. The thing is she would walk into situations and announce loudly "No alcohol for me! I don't drink anymore!" before anyone had even offered her a damn drink. No one was trying to be an asshole they were just going off of her vibe. If she had just said "no thanks. I'm training for a marathon" no one would have thought anything. I feel like Shannon does this. She has such a tense vibe over every little thing that people assume there is some big bad thing behind the scenes that they don't want to ask about. I mean, if she could order a drunk without re-enacting the dinner scene from When Harry Met Sally or if she could shut the fuck up about what David is or isn't drinking people probably wouldn't notice one way or the other.

• Love 1

As a comparison, I wish we could get a glimpse of him boarding the plane to come back home

I envision one of those old Garfield suction cup stuffed animals. Arms and legs stuck on the outside of the doors of the plane refusing to get in....

• Love 8
(edited)

Ok Mrs. Beador, henpeck your husband to death, but get your fucking nutrition facts straight.    One medium potato, with skin:  110 calories.   0 fat, 0 sodium.   More potassium than bananas,  rich in vitamins b6 and c.   Contains iron and dietary fiber.   One 1.5 oz serving of vodka?   125 calories, minus the mixers.  I'm sure she knocks back several ounces per day.   She doesn't want her kids to be like Daddy (Ironically, the fit, lean one) by eating "fattening" potatoes.   Does she want them to be skinny, slack bodied drunks at risk for osteoporosis through restricting nutrition and being a drunk like Mommy?   How that man stays with this joyless dumbass is beyond me.   Give your children nutrient dense foods and you won't need to force them to choke down a pound of supplements daily.

God, I hate Lizzie.    She tries to play Tamra off Vicki and Heather, and fails.   Pick a lane, dumbass.   Flatter Vicki, mirror her, buy some fucking life insurance and she'll be your friend for life.    Wait until Vicki hears the "That's a Vicki sized thong!"   Yes bitch, that was a fat joke.   You went there.   Any chance of recruiting Vicki to your side is done.    Oh,  and your birthday dress looked like a Vegas hooker at some sleazy white party.   You are dumb.   Actually, your husband is dumb.   You are dumberer.   "Words hurt more than anything else!".   No bitch,  getting pimp slapped hurts more, and your ass sure is dressed for it.   If someone could pack a bottle of baby powder for Bali, I would be much obliged. 

Heather has a great wardrobe.   loved the classy black and white ensemble when Tamra came over, and the black and red party dress.    

ETA:   I don't care if David eats three potatoes per day.   He's lean and healthy looking.   His three potatoes are still less calories than Shannon's empty calorie booze,  and if he does dare to use some butter, surely he works it off, because he has a very nice physique.    Yes, Shannon, you look so much younger than the women of Michigan (Where I have never been)   I imagine most Michiganders don't have access to your healing crystals,  bio identical hormones, plastic surgeons and Doctor fucking Moon.   You suck, I hate you, and welcome to the show.   Don't ever leave.   

Edited by Mu Shu
  • Love 16

Ok Mrs. Beador, henpeck your husband to death, but get your fucking nutrition facts straight.    One medium potato, with skin:  110 calories.   0 fat, 0 sodium.   More potassium than bananas,  rich in vitamins b6 and c.   Contains iron and dietary fiber.   One 1.5 oz serving of vodka?   125 calories, minus the mixers.  I'm sure she knocks back several ounces per day.   She doesn't want her kids to be like Daddy (Ironically, the fit, lean one) by eating "fattening" potatoes.  

It's possible that Shannon isn't worried so much about the calories of a potato as she is about the havoc they wreck on insulin and glucose levels.  Sure a potato has some nutrients but eating one is going to give your body the same effect as eating a spoonful of sugar.  Actually worse if you believe what Harvard says about glycemic index.

Potato or vodka.  I'm with Shannon on this one. If I had to choose one,  I'd pick the vodka. 

I don't know how I feel about her as a Housewife, yet.  I've only seen the past 2 episodes.  I like the scenes with her family, though.  I love her girls' names:  Sophia, Adeline and Stella.  David appears to be a pretty good dad.

• Love 7

It's possible that Shannon isn't worried so much about the calories of a potato as she is about the havoc they wreck on insulin and glucose levels.  Sure a potato has some nutrients but eating one is going to give your body the same effect as eating a spoonful of sugar.  Actually worse if you believe what Harvard says about glycemic index.

Potato or vodka.  I'm with Shannon on this one. If I had to choose one,  I'd pick the vodka. 

I don't know how I feel about her as a Housewife, yet.  I've only seen the past 2 episodes.  I like the scenes with her family, though.  I love her girls' names:  Sophia, Adeline and Stella.  David appears to be a pretty good dad.

Sigh.   Potatoes are a healthy food for the majority of people.   Most people eat them, and suffer no ill effects, including weight gain unless they load them up.   I'm not sure what Harvard has to say about all Shannon's quackery,  but I can tell you that 3 potatoes per day for the AVERAGE person is quite a bit healthier than the equivalent amount of vodka.   Active men can manage more calories daily than inactive women can.   You don't get a physique at 50 like David has by having a shitty diet.    I assume he splurges, but he can afford to.   

• Love 5

I'm not sure what Harvard has to say about all Shannon's quackery,  but I can tell you that 3 potatoes per day for the AVERAGE person is quite a bit healthier than the equivalent amount of vodka.  

Well of course, 3 shots of vodka per day is bad for you.  But we'll have to disagree about 3 potatoes a day being quite a bit healthier.  I think Shannon was trying to make a point that it's not necessary to have a starch with every meal.  Or any meal.

Would someone please post a link to the pics of David on the beach?

• Love 1
(edited)

Heather has a great wardrobe.   loved the classy black and white ensemble when Tamra came over, and the black and red party dress.    

Mu Shu, I agree with you, although it seems like everything she owns is black or black and white. I was so happy to see her put a few shades of red (I think a maroon dress when she went out to dinner with Lizzie, and then the red for the Valentines party). Even when they go to a tropical location, she is all in black. Heather, you look great, and have a great figure, especially for your age and number of kids, so why not wear some color?

ETA: But I still love her wardrobe!

Edited by nenya
(edited)

Miss Terry: So what will you do if Shannon breaks?

STFU.  He should be ashamed.  It's one thing when idiots like Tamra and Heather say that shit, but Terry is a doctor.  When he says something like that, it is seen differently.  He needs to shut his mouth.  Saying that Shannon was "clinical" was so messed up.  I hope he gets it at the reunion.

I want to know what Danielle did to make production hate her so much.  I think it is more than her being boring.  Editing of her seems like an intentional effort to show her as little as possible, even if it makes the plot confusing (for example, the dinner that we know she was at, yet wasn't shown at).

Edited by Brooke0707
  • Love 14

I think that someone needs to cast a spell on these harpies that produces the following results:

Shannon: Is made to start married life over again with a middle class David. She must work for a living and gasp....EAT POTATOS NIGHTLY. Her holistic things do not exist.

Heather: Terry loses his license and cannot afford the new mansion or any mansion really. Heather must now woek sacking groceries at Kroger. One night she enunciates "I asked if you wanted PAY PER or PLASS TICK". To the wrong person. The results are notretty.

Vicky: No change.

Lizzie: The 100 grand did not happen, she must start Sun Kitten herself from the ground up. Her son texts her when he needs a change. She instantly begins stayng home to train him.

Tamra: Eddie leaves for good...with his 25 year old boyfriend.

Oh yeah, and Shannon lives in a double wide in Michigan after the spell. Heather in a three bedroom in MacIntyre Georgia. Her next door neighbors are Mama June and Sugar Bear.

Great post, what in The!!!  Slow clapping......

• Love 3

Miss Terry: So what will you do if Shannon breaks?

STFU.  He should be ashamed.  It's one thing when idiots like Tamra and Heather say that shit, but Terry is a doctor.  When he says something like that, it is seen differently.

A season or so ago, I think it was at the party when whatzername ate the bow off the cake, Jim Bellino showed up late and Terry either behaved or said something so beyond the pale, I remember thinking he was the biggest asshole ever.  I remember being truly shocked.  Yet, now I can't remember what it was.  Seems like they were seated outside on a curved white banquet.  Anyone remember? 

Without getting into the potato: blessing from God or agent of the Devil debate. I would have had the same issue no matter what Shannon was talking about. It could have been chocolate cake and I would have hated her because David is an adult and Shannon is not a doctor. Seriously, she is not a doctor so stop. I'm sure David has heard this little lecture before and yet still eats starch. Yes, he is choosing to ignore Shannon who got her medical degree from State University of Shut The Hell Up. Her views on diet are no more valid than David's. She has expressed them, now STOP.

• Love 6

I love potatoes, but I figure that Shannon's comment was just a thoughtless dig at mid-westerns.

Anywho, I'm surprised they cut a lot of Lizzie's birthday activity out.  During the first season 9 trailer, Lizzie is angrily drunk accusing her husband of not getting a b***er and then crying in Danielle's arms that this was the worst birthday ever.  I'm wondering if Danielle was dropped from the main cast after the first season trailer was released.

Someone told me that they heard it was a mutual decision between Danielle and producers for her to drop out.. I guess Tamra is pretty vicious to her in Bali, so I'm curious to see how much of the Tamra vs. Danielle argument is kept in.

• Love 1
(edited)

I love potatoes, but I figure that Shannon's comment was just a thoughtless dig at mid-westerns.

Anywho, I'm surprised they cut a lot of Lizzie's birthday activity out.  During the first season 9 trailer, Lizzie is angrily drunk accusing her husband of not getting a b***er and then crying in Danielle's arms that this was the worst birthday ever.  I'm wondering if Danielle was dropped from the main cast after the first season trailer was released.

Someone told me that they heard it was a mutual decision between Danielle and producers for her to drop out.. I guess Tamra is pretty vicious to her in Bali, so I'm curious to see how much of the Tamra vs. Danielle argument is kept in.

Oooooh! Tamera is turning on one in her coven! Who woulda thunk?

Edited by Giselle
I need to hear her say again how hard it is for her to get away while owning her own business.  How many vacations does she think someone who is employed by another gets annually?

I can't think of a person who starts their own business and takes three vacations in the same year.  Most people wouldn't dream of doing that, particularly since there is no built-in vacation time when you own the place -- and it's not like you can afford to close down the building while you frolic in the tropics. 

• Love 1

Well of course, 3 shots of vodka per day is bad for you.  But we'll have to disagree about 3 potatoes a day being quite a bit healthier.  I think Shannon was trying to make a point that it's not necessary to have a starch with every meal.  Or any meal.

Fess up rye bread you just want to see his sexy Hershey bar abs!  I prefer that term to six pack. ;-)

(edited)

Well, bless Lizzie's heart.  She IS housewife material.

From her FB page:

FYI the text message posted from Tamra was from the day after the Valentine's party not my birthday party. Tamra told me the night of the Valentine party that she didn't call me on purpose on my birthday to cause drama. She said she had been on the show for 7 years and she knows how it works. She did it on purpose to hurt me. I was reaching out to try and make amends with her. Silly me!!

I don't have to tell any of you what I think of this woman.

And a comment by Lizzie on that thread:

Yes! I know she posted my number. Bravo has been notified. My husband and my father aren't happy. But thanks for all the sweet messages and supportive texts Looking for the silver lining....

And of course her phone immediately started blowing up:

Thank you for all the love and support 2day! And all the sweet text messages and calls. Sadly I had to get a new #. I've had that one since I was 21. I loved it. Just the icing on the cake. #looking4thesilverlining

https://www.facebook.com/lizzierovsek?fref=nf

That cuntasaurus actually posted up Lizzie's phone number for all of her rabid frothing-mouthed fans to attack.  Didn't even bother to photoshop it out.

What a cunt.  And yes, I mean cunt.  With a capital C.

I think Lizzie just put the final nail in Tamra's Bravo coffin.

(Tamra's FB page is officially removed...not just the comment, the entire page, for the first time ever as far as I know).

Bye, Felicia!!!!!!

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 7
All I got from this episode is that Tamra takes it up the butt and Heather doesn't. No surprises there.

I also got the impression that Terry wishes he were Eddie and Danielle's husband wishes he were Tamra. 

• Love 3

Thanks for the pics, jnymph!  He looks great.  She looks pretty good, but she should find a bikini with a little more support.  Paddle boarding is hard until you find the sweet spot on the board.  But falling down and having to pull yourself back up?  Takes a lot of upper body strength.

Fess up rye bread you just want to see his sexy Hershey bar abs!  I prefer that term to six pack. ;-)

I prefer Hershey bars over six packs, too!

Again, I don't think Shannon is worried what taters are doing to the outside of David's body because he is F.I.N.E.   I think she's thinking more about what's going on inside.  (If she's really even concerned.  I don't think David eats many potatoes based on what I'm looking at for her to worry about.)

(edited)

Well, bless Lizzie's heart. She IS housewife material.

From her FB page:

And a comment by Lizzie on that thread:

And of course her phone immediately started blowing up:

https://www.facebook.com/lizzierovsek?fref=nf

That cuntasaurus actually posted up Lizzie's phone number for all of her rabid frothing-mouthed fans to attack. Didn't even bother to photoshop it out.

What a cunt. And yes, I mean cunt. With a capital C.

I think Lizzie just put the final nail in Tamra's Bravo coffin.

(Tamra's FB page is officially removed...not just the comment, the entire page, for the first time ever as far as I know).

Bye, Felicia!!!!!!

What does that mean? Sorry I don't do Facebook. Did she remove her page or did Facebook take her page down?

Tamra is an evil troll!

The 2 housewives I dislike the most. Tamra and Ramona are getting their ass's handed to them, love it! If Brandi was also getting her own shit thrown back in her face, I would think Christmas came early for me :)

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 3

What does that mean? Sorry I don't do Facebook. Did she remove her page or did Facebook take her page down?

Tamra took a page from Vicki's playbook and took down her FB page rather than deal with all of the criticism.  Vicki did that when news broke about Brooks being a deadbeat dad and jailbird.

• Love 3

I want to know what Danielle did to make production hate her so much.  I think it is more than her being boring.  Editing of her seems like an intentional effort to show her as little as possible, even if it makes the plot confusing (for example, the dinner that we know she was at, yet wasn't shown at).

Thank you! This confused me a lot, since much was made of Danielle's call that she and her husband would meet them there. Weird. I still don't know if they ever really showed up or not. 

(edited)

Shannon clears up and apologizes for Michigan and starches.  http://instagram.com/p/rDTw4FD3Oq/

If you follow her timeline photos back about two weeks you will see David at the beach in his suit.

Here is the beach photo:  http://instagram.com/p/qXOq1Hj3LP/

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 3
(edited)

Shannon clears up and apologizes for Michigan and starches. http://instagram.com/p/rDTw4FD3Oq/

If you follow her timeline photos back about two weeks you will see David at the beach in his suit.

That wasn't really an apology so much as Shannon telling everyone why she has no problems and is just misunderstood. You know, like everything in her life.

To be honest none of these ladies know how to apologize. "After seeing this episode air I realize how thoughtless and stupid my comments about Michigan women were. Stereotyping is never ok and I'm sorry I engaged in it. Sincerest apologies." How hard is that? None of them do it. At best they offer "I'm sorry if you don't understand a joke" type of apologies.

Edited by FozzyBear
  • Love 3

Shannon clears up and apologizes for Michigan and starches.  http://instagram.com/p/rDTw4FD3Oq/

GAH !  I can't get past the fact they are posing with Tom Izzo the coach of MSU basketball team.    I KNOW HIM, he's older than me but we went to the same university. (NMU not MSU)    He was good friends with my ex-husband.   

So apparently Shannon is from Michigan too ?   WTH ?   I don't understand this kooky bitch.

GAH ! I can't get past the fact they are posing with Tom Izzo the coach of MSU basketball team. I KNOW HIM, he's older than me but we went to the same university. (NMU not MSU) He was good friends with my ex-husband.

So apparently Shannon is from Michigan too ? WTH ? I don't understand this kooky bitch.

I didn't get that either. I thought she was from West LA.

Thanks for putting this up.  David looks like he's lost a LOT of weight since the beach photos.  I wonder if being on RHOOC stresses him out.

GAH !  I can't get past the fact they are posing with Tom Izzo the coach of MSU basketball team.    I KNOW HIM, he's older than me but we went to the same university. (NMU not MSU)    He was good friends with my ex-husband.   

jnymph:  We'll be touring NMU next summer with Lil Ryebread.  Our best friends have 2 boys there now.  You're an outdoorsy girl?

Can't wait for the next episode and Tamra to be taken down a notch. In the preview even Heather was correcting her about making fun of Lizzie's dress. Tamra can't keep all he lies straight.

I know. It is like witnessing a slow unraveling. Couldn't happen to a better person! Such fun.

Wonder if she will use the blackout drunk excuse when she clearly looks sober. In fact, I have never this season witnessed an utterly intoxicated Tamra that would make me think she could suffer from a blackout. She seemed sober as a judge (pun intended) at the dinner party the whole time yet she claims she blacked out after a time. Heffa please! You a lie.

jnymph:  We'll be touring NMU next summer with Lil Ryebread.  Our best friends have 2 boys there now.  You're an outdoorsy girl?

c

Check your pm's ryebread. :) 

• Love 1

A season or so ago, I think it was at the party when whatzername ate the bow off the cake, Jim Bellino showed up late and Terry either behaved or said something so beyond the pale, I remember thinking he was the biggest asshole ever.  I remember being truly shocked.  Yet, now I can't remember what it was.  Seems like they were seated outside on a curved white banquet.  Anyone remember? 

Jim Bellino was very polite and said they needed to discuss something Terry had said about them, even offered to talk it over at lunch.  As soon as Jim sat down, Terry called Pitbull Tamra over.  Jim left and Alexis did shortly thereafter. 

• Love 3

Thanks for putting this up.  David looks like he's lost a LOT of weight since the beach photos.  I wonder if being on RHOOC stresses him out.

But the beach pics were just taken a few weeks ago….

But the beach pics were just taken a few weeks ago….

If he stopped eating potatoes, it's possible to drop 15 pounds in 3 weeks.  I'm joking! 

Seriously, though.  Doesn't he look a lot thinner in the pics where he's posing with Tom Izzo?  I won't say gaunt but he's mighty lean.

Thanks, zoeysmom.  I just remember being thoroughly disgusted by Terry. And at the time, I deplored Jim Bellino.  I just felt that he should be above that.  Again, misplaced expectations.  I don't know why any of these people and their behavior surprise me anymore.  But once he did whatever it was that he did, he was on the same playing field as Bellino in my mind.

• Love 1
(edited)

Jim Bellino was very polite and said they needed to discuss something Terry had said about them, even offered to talk it over at lunch.  As soon as Jim sat down, Terry called Pitbull Tamra over.  Jim left and Alexis did shortly thereafter. 

And in that situation Miss Terry (thanks to whoever coined that gem!) was also the shit-stirrer extraordinaire.  He had texted Jim several times to insist he drop everything and come right over.  Jim hadn't been planning on attending at all but finally said he'd be there later, and Terry insisted he come right now and just let himself in.  

That was one instance where I admired how Jim handled a situation.  He smelled the stench of Bravo set-up wafting over the situation and left without making a scene.  And the other assholes tried to get Alexis to stay.  What a bunch of chucklefucks.

I loved Jim's parting shot to Rat Faced Ryan when he was leaving and RRR asked where he was going and he said he was leaving because it was "another Bravo set up."   

Bellino actually wrote a really good blog about that debacle, and pointed out how quickly they had swooped on him.  I remember him saying to check his glass of wine and take note that he hadn't even really had a chance to drink any of it before the inquisition began.

Terry was also the instigator in Brooks showing up at Lydia's salsa dance to "surprise" Vicki.  Again, Brooks hadn't planned on attending but Terry insisted that he come right on over and "surprise" Vicki.

I really loathe Terry, probably even more than Heather.  What a pair those two make.

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 5

Interesting FB dramz...

I wonder if Lizzie is going to pull a Lydia as she also posted this:

Lizzie Rovsek Thank you. I don't think this show is for me. I'm sad I put myself and my family in this position. I am actually quite boring and not very relevant. I spend all my time at home with my kids and on my little company. I do stand up for what I think is right and that's what happens in the remainder of the season. It might not get me popularity votes but I am real and I was genuinely hurt over and over on this show. Please forgive me for finally letting it affect me. I just want this show to be over. Thank you for your kind words. That means a lot to me.

• Love 3

Interesting FB dramz...

I wonder if Lizzie is going to pull a Lydia as she also posted this:

If they don't need the money, she should.  Trying to promote her swimsuit biz through this avenue?  Not worth it. I don't think that works anymore.  Run, Lizzie, Run. 

• Love 1

I try to read body language. David and Shannon look stiff and uncomfortable but I know photo shoots are probably exactly that so it may just be the setting.

Me, too!  I can't really 'read' much from that picture but if you google image Shannon and David Beador, imo, they appear pretty solid.  The candid family shots in particular. His head is usually cocked toward her, he appears protective.  For contrast, google image Tamra and Eddie. 

So far, I like Shannon and David but I'm only 2 episodes in.  I missed the whole beginning of the season.  I hope they make it.  As much as I hate seeing little kids on these shows, I think their family is entertaining to watch. 

• Love 1