Type keyword(s) to search

Trials and Tribulations of Juicy and Tre...

• Start Topic

According to the NJ Star Ledger Theresa left her home at midnight and reported to Danbury at 3:00 am accompanied by her attorney. Good luck Tre!

Thank you.

Really?  No last breakfast?  Sausages?  Any links?  

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 3
The night after that she posted she was having trouble sleeping.  Had a lot of stuff on her mind.  :-(

You forgot to add that Gia posted a sad face emoji with a handgun emoji pointing right at it. Not disturbing, at all.

I remember the judge saying something to the effect of "you finally get it" but I think it is only now starting to sink in to that skull of hers what's happening.

Nah, I don't think she gets it because I don't think she understands 1) her responsibility to tell the truth to a judge or on any legal/financial paperwork because as a society we all have to agree to operate under the same rules for the common good; 2) the fact that when she and Joe took out loans based on income that they didn't have, that she and Joe were stealing 3) when she took clothes and shoes and makeup from Nordstrom's, signed the little slip of paper, and then never paid for it, that she stole those items from the store; 4) when she took granite and landscaping and fertility services and never paid she stole from those people too.

If she got it, she would be embarrassed about the fact that she just plead guilty to being a common thief, and not do a photo call in front of a catholic church in Newark New Jersey (what a faker) on her last day before being sent to the clinker (photo on Daily Mail website).  

According to the NJ Star Ledger Theresa left her home at midnight and reported to Danbury at 3:00 am accompanied by her attorney.

Good, because you know one of those smart cookies in that jail is going to explain to Teresa why she's in there, and about two months from now, when she realizes that the women in jail are her peers, she will want to impress them by "getting" why she's there. Because her dense, "I am a victim" act is going to be ridiculed. Two or three tough women who actually lived in skeevy houses telling Teresa "You can't sign for stuff that you don't have sweetie" over and over again may eventually get through to her. The embarrassment of not knowing how the system works, when her peers in the jail do, may do the trick. 

So I was wondering who was representing Teresa these days:  http://www.leonardlawgroup.com/

I am sorry but this guy reminds me of a real life Better Call Saul.  Really flashy webpage.

He didn't waste any time getting the RHONJ logo on his site, did he? And I have to laugh at the one notation on the site: "Payment plans available." Good luck getting any money from Teresa and Joe.

• Love 4

Tre may have "spared" her younger two daughters with the "Mommy's doing research" nonsense, but ostensibly her daughters are going to visit her, right? She doesn't think it's going to be traumatic for them, that they might actually think Mommy voluntarily CHOSE to be away from them in a Hellish place? That they're not going to sob and carry on when they see her? How often can they visit anyway? 

I know what Teresa's said about not believing in therapy but her daughters are going to need it, and I hope she has the self-awareness to see that. Juicy is going to be sporadic at best, and the stream of relatives is going to be confusing.

• Love 3

He didn't waste any time getting the RHONJ logo on his site, did he? And I have to laugh at the one notation on the site: "Payment plans available." Good luck getting any money from Teresa and Joe.

That's hilarious.  And in the pictures of Tre being taken away, notice how Teresa's very tinted window is closed, yet his is wide open, even though it's 3 a.m. with temps in the teens?  He's not going to waste any time getting his mug noticed.  Surprised he's not scheduled a press conference.

Perhaps he's taking out his fee in trade.  He gets to negotiate with InTouch and Life&Style for the money they are going to pay for the tasty tidbits that Tre relays to him from prison.  After all, his site says he's "A master behind the scenes negotiator and a pit bull trial attorney all in one." 

His website also mentions that he handles deportation proceedings.  The Giudices are going to keep him busy.

• Love 4

Thank you.

Really?  No last breakfast?  Sausages?  Any links?  

According to this article, there was indeed a last breakfast or some meal at a diner since they arrived to Danbury early:

http://www.northjersey.com/news/real-housewives-teresa-giudice-surrenders-to-federal-prison-1.1186232

"We worked it out with the prison. They wanted her to report at 3 a.m.," Leonard said. "We actually got to Danbury at about a quarter to 2. Then we went and found a diner and had something to eat. We just talked and then when we were done, we went to the prison."

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 1

Driving the kids to school in a Ford Pickup?

Color me shocked.

http://www.nj.com/entertainment/tv/index.ssf/2015/01/teresa_giudice_surrendered_at_3_am_she_was_ready.html

ETA:  Okay, the headline of this article wins the internet for today:  

http://jezebel.com/teresa-giudice-is-in-prison-possibly-with-some-prostit-1677493555?utm_campaign=socialflow_jezebel_facebook&utm_source=jezebel_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

Teresa Giudice Is In Prison, Possibly with Some Prostitution-Whores

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 8

I know you don't believe Teresa will write a tell all book about her time in the Big House but if she doesn't, someone else will and I just don't see Teresa sitting idle while another inmate makes money on her story.

Since she owes IRS fines, court fines and money to creditors … any prison-related income would go to them. 

One thing I'm shocked about is that prisoners can wear religious medals.  Couldn't the necklace chain be used to choke someone?  

• Love 1

Don't worry - there'll be no memoir. She'll treat it like Bobby Ewing from Dallas - the whole year will be a dream, like it never happened. (Maybe I should forgoe shower references on this day of all days!)

You have dated yourself, my friend, with your reference to Bobby Ewing. ;)

• Love 3

I'm surprised Bravo isn't running a NJ marathon today.

This date must have slipped Andy's mind due to his vacay in Barbados or wherever he keeps Instagramming from.

He might have missed a golden ratings opportunity today.  

• Love 3

So what exactly is Juicy Joe doing to provide for the family now that Teresa is behind bars?  And apparently I missed it, but I didn't think he had a license anymore.  Ugh, I'm so far behind!

Can't wait till Teresa decides to give some suggestions to the kitchen staff/inmates about how to make better tasting food.  I'm sure they'll really appreciate her input. 

• Love 2

You must be full of thoughts, Little Guy!  Somewhere in that twisted mind of yours, I hope that a few of them will be for four little girls who need a daddy and a mommy but will have to do without one.  I really hope you'll do your best for them by putting them ahead of all the other thoughts.  Sadly, regardless of what I hope, you'll do as YOU wish, Little Man.  You'll think of Joe first.

Teresa will be alright.  She'll handle this.  But, for you, Joe, Hell is just beginning!

I am sorry but I just had to comment on this one.

Joe didn't do this alone, Teresa was right by his side every step of the way, he might have brough the fake documents for her to sign but she didn't have to, she didn 't have to go in front of a loan officer and swear that she had make thousands of dollars a year when she knew darn well she wasn't working, she didn't have to spend money like there was no tomorrow, she didn't have to sign the bankrrupcy papers in their desire to stiff their creditors.

Teresa can maybe play dumb and claim that she didn't knowq what she was signing but after the bankupcy filing and denial all she had to do was to be honest , show her desire to cooperate with the judicial system by merely declaring her assets but she CHOSE not to do it, she stubornly decided to play dumb until the very end.

Joe is guilty but so is Teresa, neither of them thought about the welfare of their children, not for one second did THEY thought about the consequences of their illegal actions , today is Teresa's turn and in a year it will be Joe's turn, my sympathy is reserved for their kids, they have selfish parents who do not have any moral compass and who will probably will never learned their lesson the same way that they have never accepted any responsibility.

Teresa is not innocent, she is guilty and that is why she is in jail today.

• Love 23

She told the two youngest daughters "Mommy is going to jail to do research about jail for a book I'm going to write". Duh, even when I was 4 years old I wouldn't have bought that story. Oh well, after all the lies she and Juicy have told over the past 10 years or so, one more lie isn't going to matter much.

I would have bought it at four, then be even more upset because Mommy chose to leave me for a year. One day the girls will know, and feel lied to. It doesn't make her sentance any shorter, why not use it as a lesson in consequences? She could still paint herself as a victim, at least to her own kids.

I wonder if the stories being fed to the tabloids are from Mellisa's camp as they sell what they can to save up for the girls. Not to add to a college funds, but to offset expenses.

I don't know, Good day NY had cameras by the house this AM, and a car pulled up, I didn't see anyone get out and they cut away before waiting too long since nothing happened. I think though this is where Teresa going is really going to come in handy for the girls, Joe will avoid press, Teresa would be having a special the day Joe went in if he was going first.

After jail, Teresa may (May) be a more independent person and "Housewife" Teresa and Out-Of-Jail Teresa going at it alone doesn't exactly have the same appeal.

Fuck this shit. She should be rotting in a hot cell. Just like the thousands and thousands of folks who are ROTTING away in prison for things like pot charges. Fuck her. I hope she rots and her greasy face falls off. 

• Love 5

Driving the kids to school in a Ford Pickup?

Color me shocked.

Joe's losing his license in March. It'll be interesting to see who does all the driving and chores after that. The nanny? Melissa? Another poll?

ETA: Okay, the headline of this article wins the internet for today:

Teresa Giudice Is In Prison, Possibly with Some Prostitution-Whores

Win!

You have dated yourself, my friend, with your reference to Bobby Ewing. ;)

What? Er, I read about it in my pop culture class at school!

Edited by LotusFlower
  • Love 3

Question, I know Theresa got a 15 month sentence. Is she likely to serve that all or is she going to get out in say 8 months is she behaves?

The earliest she can get out is next January, as the most time a federal prisoner can get shaved off their sentence for good behavior is 15% (so 15% off of a 15 month sentence is 12 months, 3 weeks, if my math is correct!)

Fuck this shit. She should be rotting in a hot cell. Just like the thousands and thousands of folks who are ROTTING away in prison for things like pot charges. Fuck her. I hope she rots and her greasy face falls off. 

After reading what she gets to order from the commissary, seeing as she only has one bunkmate to share her room with, and the apparently quite expansive list of classes she can take in Club Fed, I think I could do 15 months standing on my head in that place.

Really, I could lay on bunk 24/7, leaving for the occasional craft class, eating from the commissary treats, listening to my MP3 with Skull Candy headphones, and reading.

I must be missing something.  How the fuck is this considered punishment for a lot of people who, unlike Teresa, don't have a bunch of kids or even a significant other to miss or miss her?

The only drawback I see is the public steel crapper.

Which would be enough to deter me, even with all of the other apparent "perks" of being at Club Fed, but...Yeah, I agree with you, what the fuck???  

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 11

Joe's losing his license in March. It'll be interesting to see who does all the driving and chores after that. The nanny? Melissa? Another poll?

Win!

What? Er, I read about it in my pop culture class at school!

I'd like the first part of my poll answer to be, definitely not Melissa driving.

Bad job on today's poll though. I think I got black clothes right. The lawyer is too funny though. I think I'd prefer Saul Goodman (especially if I was, like Teresa, a criminal).

• Love 1

Where is her family going to get money to put in her commisary account?   She was the breadwinner and that money is long gone.   Sure that stuff is available to buy but she needs money to do so.   And want to bet some of that stuff is a privilege you have to earn?

• Love 2

Where is her family going to get money to put in her commisary account?   She was the breadwinner and that money is long gone.   Sure that stuff is available to buy but she needs money to do so.   And want to bet some of that stuff is a privilege you have to earn?

I'm sure they "found" money to put in the account.

• Love 6

More on Teresa's new attorney-http://tamaratattles.com/2015/01/05/teresa-giudices-new-attorney-is-interesting/

He apparently boasts representing Joe and Melissa Gorga and Kathy and Rich Wakile in their Bravo contract negotiations.

Would you? But since he has to deal with it, he probably doesn't think it's as funny as we do.

I thought it was the perfect response.  It sounds like he is putting her on notice that she better check herself before she goes down that road. 

I'm sure they "found" money to put in the account.

I don't know where the money came from but according to EOnline, Teresa brought $200 with her.

EOnline 

• Love 1

The earliest she can get out is next January, as the most time a federal prisoner can get shaved off their sentence for good behavior is 15% (so 15% off of a 15 month sentence is 12 months, 3 weeks, if my math is correct!)

Yes! Your math is correct! I got the same answer - more than twice.

I looked and Martha Stewart served the whole kit and kaboodle of her sentence. Her house arrest was part of the original sentence. And that Piper chick served 13 out of 15 months (or 86.67%!). Anybody know of any exceptions?

• Love 2

LEREUX

Joe didn't do this on his own.  Teresa was by his side every step of the way.

Leroux, you're sure as shootin' right about that!  Throughout this entire escapade you can read many posts I've written, condemning Teresa for everything under the sun.  Only yesterday I posted to her (as if she'll read it!) "You're a bad girl.  You're a crook."  I'm under no illusions that Joe is the only one to blame in this fiasco.

But, no matter how deeply my feelings against Teresa are, I'm disgusted by Joe even more.  This recent post was my little attempt to write him a letter and vent.  Call it therapy because I felt a lot better after writing it!  lol  I completely agree with what you wrote.  I just don't want to be labeled in anyone's head as someone who felt that Teresa was innocent.  All's well.  :)

• Love 3

After reading what she gets to order from the commissary, seeing as she only has one bunkmate to share her room with, and the apparently quite expansive list of classes she can take in Club Fed, I think I could do 15 months standing on my head in that place.

Really, I could lay on bunk 24/7, leaving for the occasional craft class, eating from the commissary treats, listening to my MP3 with Skull Candy headphones, and reading.

I must be missing something.  How the fuck is this considered punishment for a lot of people who, unlike Teresa, don't have a bunch of kids or even a significant other to miss or miss her?

The only drawback I see is the public steel crapper.

Which would be enough to deter me, even with all of the other apparent "perks" of being at Club Fed, but...Yeah, I agree with you, what the fuck???  

Please tell me that they all have to do menial work 9 hours a day, 7 days a week.

I'm convinced that Teresa and Joe still have so much money hidden away (cash and other assets that are easy to hide and make liquid). Probably lots of money they put in the parents' and daughters' names long ago and have continued to contribute to the accounts to hide money as the IRS caught onto them (also sure they're using parents' their safe deposit boxes for the same purpose).

She'll be able to buy whatever she wants at Danbury--but she'll still complain about how they didn't have anything good enough for her.

• Love 5

Please tell me that they all have to do menial work 9 hours a day, 7 days a week.

I'm convinced that Teresa and Joe still have so much money hidden away (cash and other assets that are easy to hide and make liquid). Probably lots of money they put in the parents' and daughters' names long ago and have continued to contribute to the accounts to hide money as the IRS caught onto them (also sure they're using parents' their safe deposit boxes for the same purpose).

She'll be able to buy whatever she wants at Danbury--but she'll still complain about how they didn't have anything good enough for her.

Hell, I'm still of a mindset that there's cash hidden in metal boxes buried under those goddamned chicken coops and in the dog pen.

I'd love to be turned loose on their property with a metal detector (and those scary dogs removed from the area).  

• Love 5

Hell, I'm still of a mindset that there's cash hidden in metal boxes buried under those goddamned chicken coops and in the dog pen.

I'd love to be turned loose on their property with a metal detector (and those scary dogs removed from the area).

Lucky for you I think those kennel dogs might be dead (at least one). Probably got killed by a bear coming for the chickens. Lost the food fight.

• Love 1

This is all a hot damned joke and it should not be. Just remember.. This cunt is eating hummus while people are dying in cells for selling some weed.. Oh look he was driving a pick up truck... the fuck out of here.. This shit just makes me sick, 

• Love 4

Color me shocked that she actually turned herself in early this a.m.  I was sure it'd be a media circus.  

I would think that it may finally be sinking in tonight for Teresa that she's really, truly in prison.  As nice as a prison can be, it's still a prison.  She can't go out, she can't read blogs or tweets from her devoted (delusional) fans, she can't see her family, she can't do her web series or work on any of her business ventures, she's stuck wearing a uniform, and she can't keep tabs on Joe.  For someone who was used to getting things her way, this has got to be a huge adjustment for her.  

I would be fine if I had some books to read and music, but limited internet access would be so hard for me (I'm addicted to surfing).

Lying to the younger girls was a bad move.  They're sure to hear it from other kids or elsewhere.   I doubt Teresa or Joe got any counselling for the girls.  

I had never read All About TRH.  I read some of the posts and holy cow.  Teresa didn't do a thing wrong, and anyone who speaks one word otherwise is a hater.  I wonder what Teresa would have to do in order for them to lose their idol worship.

• Love 3

I admit, most of what I know of prison life comes from OITNB (and I know that only a small chunk of that is true to Piper Kernan's memoir). From what I've read, it seems like Teresa's been given some courtesies that other inmates don't have, like being allowed to report in at a time of her choosing, and being able to have visitors right away on her first weekend. (From OITNB, I thought visitors had to send notice that they wished to visit, and be approved.) Maybe someone with better knowledge can answer as to whether these are niceties that apply to everyone - or if Teresa's getting special treatment.

That said, I think she's in for a huge adjustment. She didn't even want to take a dump in a nice RV camper. Can you imagine her taking a dump in a dirty bathroom that's used by everyone?

• Love 3